The Education Forum

A New Poll! How Many Members Think That This Guy's Face Looks Like This Guy's Face?

Here's "an unknown dwarf" (lol) who just happened to be captured on film while sitting in a chair in the DPD's Homicide and Robbery Department at 2:02 pm on 11/22/63:

Billy-Lovelady-In-Police-Station_zpsiumt

Here's a less blown-up version of the same photo: (Please ignore the man on the left.)

LoveladyDPD_zpsaagnfdwg.jpg

******* AND *******

Billy Nolan Lovelady in 1964:

Lovelady_FBI_r.jpg

-- Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves
emphasis

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all camera angles and lighting Tom.

You might want to read this young lady's post about how the above make her look different. And I agree - it's amazing we're talking about the same lady in the various photos.

I mean look at JFK here and then here. Granted, he has sunglasses on, is stripped to his shorts and a polo shirt in the first one, but still, he doesn't have that stylish, commanding look like he does in the second one.

I don't mean to gang up on you here, but can't you give the Lovelady thing a rest? He was just a blue-collar warehouse worker thrust into a history-making event. That's all.

It's all camera angles and lighting Tom.
You might want to read this young lady's post about how the above make her look different. And I agree - it's amazing we're talking about the same lady in the various photos.
I mean look at JFK here and then here. Granted, he has sunglasses on, is stripped to his shorts and a polo shirt in the first one, but still, he doesn't have that stylish, commanding look like he does in the second one.
I don't mean to gang up on you here, but can't you give the Lovelady thing a rest? He was just a blue-collar warehouse worker thrust into a history-making event. That's all.

Dear Michael,

Thanks for responding.

I think I have kinda already addressed your question. In my most recent post on the "other" thread, i.e., the "Lovelady Wore A Very Similar, But Different, Shirt For Groden" one.

PS Should I assume from your post, above, that you don't think they look alike?

Edited by Thomas Graves

At least for me, it's not a question of whether they look alike. Rather, it's the same person as seen through different lenses and lighting scenarios.

Well then, believe it or not you and I finally agree on something, Michael!

Thanks.

Anybody else care to agree or disagree? This is a "poll," after all.

Edited by Thomas Graves

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

No doubt it's the same person. I must have missed something Thomas. Were there others that said they weren't?

That content would be hidden over quite a few threads about Billy Lovelady started in the past few weeks............. ;)

Edited by Bart Kamp

4 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

That content would be hidden over quite a few threads about Billy Lovelady started in the past few weeks............. ;)

Barto,

Do you think Dwarf Man Sitting in a Chair looks like Lovelady, or not?

IIRC, Highly-influential Sandy Larsen and Robert Prudhomme think Dwarf Man's someone else altogether (who just happened to be wearing a shirt like Lovelady's that day), or that that clip was created months after the assassination, or something.

--  Tommy  (with smiling "sun" face, wearing sunglasses)

It's Lovelady in the chair, on the steps and walking west w Bill Shelley.

Agree with Bart.  Tom, with all due respect, I thought we went over this?  Not everything is a conspiracy in the JFK case, Tom. And you're mentioning what S### ###n thinks? Wow.  This guy is all over the place on the forum and he's even digging up nonsense on the ridiculous Z film thread, which hadn't been updated since August.  It's pretty disappointing to see you hold in esteem someone who's poking old and rotting threads on this forum.  But I digress and I guess it's your right to do so.

4 hours ago, Michael Walton said:

It's Lovelady in the chair, on the steps and walking west w Bill Shelley.

Agree with Bart.  Tom, with all due respect, I thought we went over this?  Not everything is a conspiracy in the JFK case, Tom. And you're mentioning what S### ###n thinks? Wow.  This guy is all over the place on the forum and he's even digging up nonsense on the ridiculous Z film thread, which hadn't been updated since August.  It's pretty disappointing to see you hold in esteem someone who's poking old and rotting threads on this forum.  But I digress and I guess it's your right to do so.

Dear Michael,

I guess you have a hard time differentiating my tongue-in-cheek comments from my serious ones.

I guess I should have put the hyphenated word highly-influential in quotation marks for you.  (lol)

BTW, when you say, "Tom, ... I thought we went over this," you sound like a parent chiding his or her naughty or recalcitrant child, and you also sound as though you speak for all of the members of this forum.  Did you think I had addressed this "poll" only to you?

Perhaps you have noticed, Michael, that, over the years on the various threads about "Is that Lovelady smoking on the TSBD steps after the assassination?" and "Who is that Dwarf Man who's watching LHO being brought into Homicide and Robbery, anyway?" and "Is that really Lovelady or Dougherty on the 6th floor with the detectives and policemen?," very few members have voiced an opinion as to who these different "characters" are, and specifically, whether or not some or all of them really are, or even could be ... (gasp!) ... Lovelady?

I've been trying for some time now to explain my reasons for believing that all of the above mentioned "characters" (with the possible exception of the guy with the detectives on the 6th floor) are, indeed, Billy Nolan Lovelady.  And, more importantly, that Lovelady was photographically "captured" in Couch walking / running down Elm St. Ext. about twenty seconds after the final shot, based, as luck would have it, on the fact that we not only know what Lovelady looked like (from the Groden photograph, the FBI photographs, the 1957 wedding photograph, etc), but also based on the valid and plausible supposition that we know what shirt he was wearing on 11/22/63, as it appears in the so-called "Neanderthal Man" and the "Dwarf Man" photos of him.

Recently, I've been trying to help members "connect the dots" photographically-speaking, by pointing out certain mundane-but-important physical similarities between "Neanderthal Man," "Dwarf Man," and the guy walking / running down The Extension and the "photographically-known" pre and post-assassination Lovelady, to wit:  the male pattern bald spot on the top rear of his head, his distinctive receding hairline, the little "dot" (hair?, mole?, scar?) at the inside edge of his left eyebrow, his short stature, and yes, his distinctive plaid shirt.

It concerns me that so few members have said over the years that they believe "Neanderthal Man" and / or "Dwarf Man" (and to a lesser extent "6th Floor Man") is / are Lovelady.  Because it makes me think that people like Larsen and Prudhomme are putting sufficient doubt into members' minds about the non-Lovelady identity of "Neanderthal Man" and "Dwarf Man" that they come to fervently believe that, hey, Fetzer and Cinque were right, after all!  And therefore, that couldn't possibly be Lovelady walking / running down Elm Street Extension! 

And into the never-ending Klein Bottle-like rabbit hole said erstwhile members ... go.  

LOL

--  Tommy  (with smiling "sun" face, wearing 100% IR and UV-protected cheap sunglasses)

Edited by Thomas Graves

16 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

No doubt it's the same person. I must have missed something Thomas. Were there others that said they weren't?

Paul,

The problem is that very few members appear to be willing to "stick their neck out" on this. Maybe it's because they're afraid of incurring Prudhome's wrath, or maybe they're just waiting and hoping to be convinced by Larsen that Fetzer and Cinque were right (!!!) and that Altgens 6's "Doorman" (I'm not talking about "Prayer Man," here) was Oswald, not Lovelady, and that Altgens 6 and everything else showing Lovelady on 11/22/63 was altered or fabricated weeks or months or years after the assassination !!!. 

(lol)

But thanks for "sticking your neck out," Paul!

--  Tommy  (with a smiling "sun" face, wearing sunglasses)

Edited by Thomas Graves

On 06/11/2016 at 2:33 PM, Thomas Graves said:

Barto,

Do you think Dwarf Man Sitting in a Chair looks like Lovelady, or not?

IIRC, Highly-influential Sandy Larsen and Robert Prudhomme think Dwarf Man's someone else altogether (who just happened to be wearing a shirt like Lovelady's that day), or that that clip was created months after the assassination, or something.

--  Tommy  (with smiling "sun" face, wearing sunglasses)

I think you are slightly delusional, Thomas. Would you mind quoting the post in which I stated the man in the plaid shirt sitting in the DPD office was not Lovelady?

If you can't keep your threads, posts and posters straight, perhaps you should be looking for a new hobby. Might I suggest basket weaving?

Edited by Robert Prudhomme

35 minutes ago, Robert Prudhomme said:

I think you are slightly delusional, Thomas. Would you mind quoting the post in which I stated the man in the plaid shirt sitting in the DPD office was not Lovelady?

If you can't keep your threads, posts and posters straight, perhaps you should be looking for a new hobby. Might I suggest basket weaving?

Howdy Bob!

Great!  So, apparently, you agree that "Dwarf Man Sitting In A Chair Watching Oswald Being Brought Into Homicide And Robbery At 2:02 PM on 11/22/63" is Lovelady.

That's wonderful.

BTW, did you notice the "male pattern" bald spot on the top-rear of his head, and that distinctive plaid shirt he's wearing both of which are visible (on the shorter guy on the right) in the enhanced and enlarged Couch frames Barto posted a couple weeks ago?

Or are you still living by that river in Egypt?

--  Tommy

Edited by Thomas Graves