The Education Forum

Tommy wrote: 

"If you guys will read what I posted about "Jack T. Martin" back in the day, you'll see that I found someone in Minnesota by the name of John Timothy Martin who "fills the bill," for our purposes, age-wise and address-wise."

Good find, Tommy, and I try to read all your posts. To put a finer point on Tommy’s post above, on December 19, 2012 in the “Jack S Martin Jr.” thread, Tommy wrote:

“FWIW, according to one of those "internet background search" websites, there is a John Thomas Martin, apparently of the appropriate age, living in Minnesota today.”

And on November 26, 2014, Tommy posted:

“FWIW, there is a John Timothy Martin living in Minnesota today. His mother's maiden name was Hypse, and he was born on November 9, 1943, making him 20 years old at the time of the assassination. He was 24 years old when Schoener met his "John T. Martin" in 1968. He is 72 now...

Does anyone here have access to military records?

Did the John Timothy Martin (DOB 11/09/1943; born in Fresno County, California) I found serve in the U.S. Army (24th Infantry Division) in Germany in the early 1960's?”

This appears to be the fellow you're talking about:

John Timothy Martin

Minneapolis, MN

Edit: I have removed John Timothy Martin's address and phone number from this post, but they are readily available from the online phone books. 

In two days, the John Timothy Martin above will turn 73. Anybody want to give him a call and wish him a happy birthday?

Tom

Edited by Tom Hume

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/6/2016 at 1:13 PM, Tom Hume said:

For those interested in the enigmatic John T Martin film, the film and the circumstances surrounding it were discussed on this forum in a thread entitled “Jack S. Martin Sr.” between 2005 to 2015. In spite of the tread’s title, the discussion eventually drifted to an entirely different fellow, John T Martin, and the topic stayed there for the duration. At the time, nobody on the forum had actually seen the film.

<snip>

Tom

Tom,

In 2012, when I first contacted Dr. Gary Schoener in the context of the "Jack S. Martin" thread on this Forum, I had not yet seen the Jack Martin film.  I had only read about it in Martin Shackelford's blurb.   

In that thread I was practically begging people to sell me a copy.  It wasn't until 2015, thanks to Gary Mack, that I actually saw the film.  I noted this in other threads, but got little traction.

Then, last week, a JFK Researcher, Matthew Harris from the UK, wrote to me to urge that I start a new thread on the Forum, with a special focus on the fact that Gary Mack's 6th Floor Museum has posted the Jack Martin film for the world to see -- for FREE.

Gary Schoener told me in 2012 that he and Harold Weisberg in 1968 completely overlooked the connection between General Walker and Lee Harvey Oswald in this August, 1963 home movie -- they were obsessed with proving that the CIA-did-it.   This was 1968, when Jim Garrison was trying to prove that Clay Shaw was in the CIA.  The CIA-did-it theory was massive in 1968, just as it is massive in 2016 -- and with just as little solid results.

Walker did it.  That's the obvious yet tacit message of the Jack Martin home movie.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Doug Cambpell, host of the well-known podcast, "The Dallas Action," has just this morning posted a new podcast about the Jack Martin Film.

Here's the link:  https://www.spreaker.com/user/7338953

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 0:08 PM, Tom Hume said:

...Edit: I have removed John Timothy Martin's address and phone number from this post...

Tom

Tom,

I'm glad you did that, since we aren't really 100% sure that this is the John T. Martin that we seek, anyway, as historians.   Let's be gentle.

IMHO, the John T. Martin we wish to interview is one of the most important living witnesses of General Walker's career -- and would be a valuable resource for the study of American History.  Nothing more.   I don't wish to accuse anybody, or prosecute anybody for anything.

I don't stand with those who demand to re-open the JFK assassination in order to prosecute people.  That's chicken-little stuff, in my book.

I don't stand with those who insist that there was a coup d'état in the USA with the JFK assassination.  That's also chicken-little stuff, IMHO.

The CIA didn't kill JFK.  That's a secondary result of the Walker-did-it CT. The FBI didn't kill JFK, either, nor did the Pentagon, nor LBJ.  

IMHO, the JFK assassination was a civilian plot of the USA Radical Right, led by extremist Anticommunists, including rogues from the Minutemen, the John Birch Society, the White Citizens Councils, the States Rights Parties, and all those identified in Dr. Jeff Caufield's recent book, General Walker and the Murder of President Kennedy: the Extensive New Evidence of a Radical Right Conspiracy (2015).

Yes, there were rogues from the CIA who joined Ex-General Walker (like David Morales).  Yes, there were rogues from the FBI who joined Ex-General Walker (like James Hosty).  Yes, there were rogues from various walks of life, including those in the Mafia and those in Government, who joined Ex-General Walker, but Edwin Walker had resigned from the US Army in 1961, and had accused the Pentagon of going Communist.  That makes Walker's movement a civilian movement -- and nothing more.

Nor do we have evidence that John T. Martin was working with Walker's plot in November 1963.  Even the Jack Martin Film itself only shows contact with Walker up to August 9, 1963.  Like Gary Mack, IMHO we should be grateful to John T. Martin for stepping forward with this historical artifact of the Jack Martin Film.

I would like to kindly interview John T. Martin as an important witness to 20th century American History.  I regard him on the same level as Michael Paine and Harry Dean, who saw General Walker, and knew what he was doing in 1963.  General Walker has fallen off our radar for nearly fifty years.  We need to get it back.

So, let's be nice to John T. Walker if and when we finally contact him.  Gary Mack had made it plain that John T. Martin wants no contact whatsoever.  So, if our community tries to contact him, please, let us use kindness and understanding as our outreach method. 

Another secondary result of the Walker-did-it CT is that J. Edgar Hoover was not part of it -- but used the "Lone Nut" Oswald to counteract Walker's "Communist" Oswald.  Hoover led the JFK Cover-up for National Security purposes, in the face of possible riots during the Cold War.  LBJ, Allen Dulles and Supreme Court Chief Justice Earl Warren all signed onto Hoover's "Lone Nut" theory, yet promised to preserve the "full truth" about the JFK assassination, and reveal it in 75 years.

Thanks to President GHW Bush, who signed the JFK Records Act in 1992, we have less than one year to wait for the remaining 3,000 pages of Top Secret documents in the JFK assassination files to be released to the American People -- on Thursday 26 October 2017.  

There was no coup d'état.  We're still having elections.  God Bless the United States of America.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo
typos

Hello All,

First, I'd like to thank Paul Trejo for coming on the podcast and discussing this issue with me on such short notice. (An issue that 1st came to my attention here on the EF.)

What's so mind boggling about this film is the Tangible Pre-Assassination Link between LHO and Walker that it establishes. Walker claimed until the end that a DPD Officer (Westbrook is a prime suspect, IMO) made him aware of Oswald just days after the April '63 shooting. The Martin film gives a huge amount of validity to Walker indeed having been aware of Oswald prior to 11/22/63.

Remember what the late John Judge taught us about "Coincidence Theory". That particular camera being in both Walker's home AND in attendance at Oswald's FPCC Leafletting Fracas is * no* coincidence.

Peace

D

OK, it's finally time to push this forward.  Even though the CIA-did-it CT continues to dominate the volume of conversation, their quality keeps falling.

It's time to build on the implications of the Walker-did-it CT   What does it mean for US History to say that Walker plotted and executed the assassination of JFK? 

For one thing, we must identify Walker's accomplices there in Dallas.  In this regard I will cite two great JFK Researchers, Walt Brown and Joseph McBride.

Walt Brown wrote Treachery in Dallas (1995) and Joseph McBride wrote, Into the Nightmare (2013).  These two JFK Researchers focus on evidence that the Dallas Police orchestrated both the murders of JFK and J.D. Tippit.

That fits well with a Walker-did-it theory, because as Jeff Caufield shows, there were several Dallas Police who were followers of General Walker in 1963.

To these writers we may add Ricky White, son of DPD officer Roscoe White, who allegedly shot both JFK and J.D. Tippit.  This also fits.  Finally, I would add the account of Mike Robinson, a schoolboy who rode his bike to the DPD station on 11/22/1963, and heard Roscoe White confess to killing J.D. TIppit -- an officer whom the young boy knew personally.

The Walker-did-it theory fits all these pieces together and many more.  This research is only getting started.  For the past five years I've been looking forward to help from others to push this forward.  I hope that time is approaching.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo 

Paul,

In my opinion, the guys that ran the Murder Plot/Oswald frame *had* to have had an element of control inside DPD. That leads right back to Army Intelligence. Pinky Westbrook was Army Intelligence. He was also a DPD Personnel desk jockey. But on the 22nd, the desk jockey turns into Joe Friday, Supercop. From the Depository to the Tippit Scene to the Texas Theater, this guy was *There*. This guy knew the Schedule.

And remember, this cat was over personnel. That suggest a role in hiring & firing. If you're higher up in the Assassination chain of command~say, in Army Intelligence, hypothetically~ and need to get a shooter or an operative in place using DPD as a cover? It's easy to imagine a world in which Westbrook simply gets a call that ends with him saying, "Yes, Sir. Have him in my office Monday morning. I'll take care of it." It's that easy, if Westbrook's one of The Bad Guys.

Col. Robert E. Jones said in his HSCA testimony that there were~ I BELIEVE, if I'm remembering correctly~ between 45-60 A.I. folks who worked in the DPD in '63. Thing is, to pull off the DPD end of things that day, they wouldn't have needed 45 people. One to three would have sufficed. *if* they're correctly placed. And Westbrook was indeed that.

Westbrook. That guy smells. Just sayin'.

Peace,

D

Edited by Doug Campbell

Doug,

Thanks for the tip about Pinky Westbrook.  IMHO, the USA was at least as divided in 1963 as we are today.  The Right and the Left were miles apart.  Men who were in World War Two and in the Korean War would retire from the US Army, Navy, Air Force or Marines, and would often become radicalized by groups such as the Minutemen.

FBI Agent James Hosty, in his book, Assignment Oswald (1996), said that his main job in Dallas was to track the Radical Right.  He said that Ex-General Walker (the only US General to actually resign in the 20th century -- not retire, but resign and forfeit his Army pension) was the leader of the Minutemen in Dallas.

James Hosty worked with an ATF Agent named Jack Ellsworth, who told the FBI and the Warren Commission that "the most likely persons to murder JFK were General Walker and the Minutemen."  That is a matter of record.

Jack T. Martin was a member of the Minutemen.   Was Pinky Westbrook a member of the Minutemen?

For example -- how did the Dallas Police Department know that LHO was living at 1026 North Beckley, when Roy Truly only had Ruth Paine's address in Irving as LHO's address?  I used to think that was easily answered by Dallas Postmaster James Humes, who had the North Beckley address in LHO's PO Box application -- but Steve Thomas showed me that LHO had deliberately written the wrong address (3610 North Beckley) in that application!

Yet James Humes called the DPD with the actual address of LHO on North Beckley within 90 minutes of the JFK assassination.  We still don't know how.  The best explanation, therefore, would be some sort of careful conspiracy by the DPD along with underground operatives -- perhaps in Military Intelligence.   Possibly Pinky Westbrook.  I'll look deeper into him.  Or perhaps boys in the Minutemen, like Jack T. Martin, had extra roles.

Again -- Ex-General Walker was a leader among the Radical Right from coast to coast, and among the rightists in Dallas, Walker was a hero -- not a crazy old man.

In the same context of knowing where LHO lived on the day of the JFK murder, we must also remember the WC testimony of his landlady, Earlene Roberts, who said that a DPD police car she did not recognize drove up to her rooming house and tapped the horn quickly -- 'tit-tit' -- just like that, only a half-hour after the JFK assassination, while LHO was still changing clothes.  

So, it seems clear that somebody in the DPD knew exactly where LHO lived only minutes after the JFK assassination.  Who was it?  Was it Pinky Westbrook?  Was it somebody like Jack T. Martin?

Regards,
--Paul Trejo 

Edited by Paul Trejo
typos

13 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Doug,

Thanks for the tip about Pinky Westbrook.  IMHO, the USA was at least as divided in 1963 as we are today.  The Right and the Left were miles apart.  Men who were in World War Two and in the Korean War would retire from the US Army, Navy, Air Force or Marines, and would often become radicalized by groups such as the Minutemen.

FBI Agent James Hosty, in his book, Assignment Oswald (1996), said that his main job in Dallas was to track the Radical Right.  He said that Ex-General Walker (the only US General to actually resign in the 20th century -- not retire, but resign and forfeit his Army pension) was the leader of the Minutemen in Dallas.

James Hosty worked with an ATF Agent named Jack Ellsworth, who told the FBI and the Warren Commission that "the most likely persons to murder JFK were General Walker and the Minutemen."  That is a matter of record.

Jack T. Martin was a member of the Minutemen.   Was Pinky Westbrook a member of the Minutemen?

For example -- how did the Dallas Police Department know that LHO was living at 1026 North Beckley, when Roy Truly only had Ruth Paine's address in Irving as LHO's address?  I used to think that was easily answered by Dallas Postmaster James Humes, who had the North Beckley address in LHO's PO Box application -- but Steve Thomas showed me that LHO had deliberately written the wrong address (3610 North Beckley) in that application!

Yet James Humes called the DPD with the actual address of LHO on North Beckley within 90 minutes of the JFK assassination.  We still don't know how.  The best explanation, therefore, would be some sort of careful conspiracy by the DPD along with underground operatives -- perhaps in Military Intelligence.   Possibly Pinky Westbrook.  I'll look deeper into him.  Or perhaps boys in the Minutemen, like Jack T. Martin, had extra roles.

Again -- Ex-General Walker was a leader among the Radical Right from coast to coast, and among the rightists in Dallas, Walker was a hero -- not a crazy old man.

In the same context of knowing where LHO lived on the day of the JFK murder, we must also remember the WC testimony of his landlady, Earlene Roberts, who said that a DPD police car she did not recognize drove up to her rooming house and tapped the horn quickly -- 'tit-tit' -- just like that, only a half-hour after the JFK assassination, while LHO was still changing clothes.  

So, it seems clear that somebody in the DPD knew exactly where LHO lived only minutes after the JFK assassination.  Who was it?  Was it Pinky Westbrook?  Was it somebody like Jack T. Martin?

Regards,
--Paul Trejo 

Paul,

The significance of 3610 N. Beckley on Oswald's application for P.O. Box 6225 would only relate to Gary Taylor's WC testimony that he thought Oswald was living at the Coz-I-Eight apartments at 1306 N. Beckley during two weeks of October 19 - November 3, 1962 when Oswald went "missing".

So far, I've found three instances where Oswald transposed numbers:

1) The P.O. Box number stamped on the Fair Play for Cuba pamphlets in New Orleans,

2) The home address listed on his P.O. Box application for Box 6225,

3) The social security number he wrote down on his Jaggars-Chiles-Stovall job application.

Are these the result of:

1) haste?

2) sloppiness?

3) a medical condition?

4) deliberate obfuscation?

I think we ought to look at every number Oswald ever wrote down.

As far as knowing how the police first learned of 1026 N. Beckley, my conclusion was that that information came from military intelligence. See:

Steve Thomas

Paul,

For whatever it's worth, I believe that military intelligence had SOME kind of operation going on in Dallas.

But was it the 112th? or the Army Reserves via Whitmeyer, Lumpkin et.al? or the 507th Army Security Agency?

I don't know. They all had different chains of command and reporting requirements; but I believe that there was SOMETHING going on.

That's a nut I haven't been able to crack.

Steve Thomas

2 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Paul,

For whatever it's worth, I believe that military intelligence had SOME kind of operation going on in Dallas.

But was it the 112th? or the Army Reserves via Whitmeyer, Lumpkin et.al? or the 507th Army Security Agency?

I don't know. They all had different chains of command and reporting requirements; but I believe that there was SOMETHING going on.

That's a nut I haven't been able to crack.

Steve Thomas

Steve,

Thanks for your viewpoint.  I am comfortable regarding some rogue MI activity -- but not official MI activity.  Just like the CIA rogues (Morales, Hunt) and the FBI rogue, James Hosty in his close relationship with Robert Allen Surrey -- I believe that the Radical Right in Dallas had contacts throughout the US Government -- but these were rogues.

The same with Military Intelligence.  It was individuals who were personally attracted to the Radical Right -- to the John Birch Society, to the Minutemen, so the States Rights Parties -- who tended to be involved with Ex-General Walker.

Harry Dean (a Navy veteran with personal knowledge of General Walker) told me that when he was a Minuteman in Southern California, among the most common members of the Minutemen were ex-military, military and law enforcement folks.  (Harry Dean named Loran Hall and Larry Howard in this regard.)

Even the HSCA concluded that, insofar as LHO had accomplices, perhaps individuals in the CIA, FBI and Military Intelligence, these few were not acting in official capacities, but were acting as rogues.

I think this is an important distinction -- the JFK assassination riddle cannot be solved without these people -- yet there is a strong pull to return to the 20th century CIA-did-it mythology, and to imagine -- without evidence -- that the JFK assassination was a US Government plot.

As long as it is understood that I wish to first and foremost cover every possibility that the JFK assassination was a CIVILIAN plot, so that people in higher offices, including MI, were involved in an underground conspiracy, secret and criminal, then I want to push long and hard with leads about Jack T. Martin and Pinky Westbrook.

This will also include leads from Ricky White, Harry Dean, Ron Lewis, Mike Robinson, Robert Morrow, and many other eye-witnesses who never testified for the Warren Commission, whose stories, IMHO, will crack the case.  

There was a Radical Right conspiracy to murder JFK, and this would include rogues from within the Dallas Police as well as ex-military men, as well as their radicalized comrades still holding office, IMHO.

As for the PO Box application with the phony address that LHO submitted -- IMHO LHO deliberately wrote a phony address.  It is not a simple change of one number, as in normal errors or dyslexia.  It's a deliberate jumble, IMHO.  LHO was trying to hide from the world -- this is also why he registered at 1026 North Beckley as "O.H. Lee."

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo
grammar

8 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Steve,

Thanks for your viewpoint.  I am comfortable regarding some rogue MI activity -- but not official MI activity.

The same with Military Intelligence.  It was individuals who were personally attracted to the Radical Right --

As for the PO Box application with the phony address that LHO submitted -- IMHO LHO deliberately wrote a phony address.  It is not a simple change of one number, as in normal errors or dyslexia.  It's a deliberate jumble, IMHO.  LHO was trying to hide from the world -- this is also why he registered at 1026 North Beckley as "O.H. Lee."

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Paul,

I agree.

As far as the "deliberate jumble", it's not a very creative one is it?

Or, is it a clue that was meant to be found?

Steve Thomas

4 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Paul,

I agree.

As far as the "deliberate jumble", it's not a very creative one is it?

Or, is it a clue that was meant to be found?

Steve Thomas

Steve,

Of course I'm only guessing -- but it seems to me that Oswald did not carefully plan that application.  He got it on November 1st, 1963, and he had been in Dallas for a little over three weeks.  He started at the YMCA, and he couldn't use that address.  Then, his first rooming landlady kicked him out after a few days, and I think that took Oswald by surprise. When he finally got a job and a room and settled in Dallas, he hurried to get a PO Box.

Oswald had a PO Box in Fort Worth, in Dallas in early 1963, and in New Orleans.  Oswald always had a PO Box -- not only to receive Communist literature secretly, as some people have claimed -- but most likely for underground conspiracy correspondence.  Oswald was only pretending to be a Communist -- all these unexpected letters from Oswald to the CPUSA, the SWP and the Soviet Embassy in New York -- these were all a deliberate paper-trail.

But the significance of 3610 N. Beckley on Oswald's application for P.O. Box 6225 seems clearly related -- now that you mention it, Steve -- to the Coz-I-Eight apartments at 1306 N. Beckley during the two weeks from October 19 to November 3, 1962 -- because the digits are merely jumbled.

My guess is that this wasn't a code or a clue -- I think that Oswald was simply in a hurry to fill out his application, and he wanted a fake address, and 1306 N. Beckley came to his mind quickly, and he deliberately jumbled the address to 3610 N. Beckley.  If it had been an error, or mere dyslexia, only two digits would have been reversed.  But here the numbers are clearly shuffled. 

So I believe this was a hasty but deliberate forgery of an address that Oswald knew good and well was not his new address on November 1, 1963. 

It was like his name at 1026 N. Beckley -- O.H. Lee.  It was close, but not identical.  It was hasty, but even Marina would be fooled.  Yet why wasn't Postmaster James Humes fooled?   Humes testified that his clerk gave him Oswald's real address from his PO Box application -- but you proved that was false.

So -- there is the real clue -- that James Humes didn't tell the whole truth to the Warren Commission.  That's where we want to start.  What was James Humes' connection with the Minutemen?   With Pinky Westbrook?  With Jack T. Martin?

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo
grammar

10 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Steve,

Of course I'm only guessing -- but it seems to me that Oswald did not carefully plan that application.  He got it on November 1st, 1963, and he had been in Dallas for a little over three weeks.  He started at the YMCA, and he couldn't use that address.  Then, his first rooming landlady kicked him out after a few days, and I think that took Oswald by surprise. When he finally got a job and a room and settled in Dallas, he hurried to get a PO Box.

Oswald had a PO Box in Fort Worth, in Dallas in early 1963, and in New Orleans.  Oswald always had a PO Box -- not only to receive Communist literature secretly, as some people have claimed -- but most likely for underground conspiracy correspondence.  Oswald was only pretending to be a Communist -- all these unexpected letters from Oswald to the CPUSA, the SWP and the Soviet Embassy in New York -- these were all a deliberate paper-trail.

But the significance of 3610 N. Beckley on Oswald's application for P.O. Box 6225 seems clearly related -- now that you mention it, Steve -- to the Coz-I-Eight apartments at 1306 N. Beckley during the two weeks from October 19 to November 3, 1962 -- because the digits are merely jumbled.

My guess is that this wasn't a code or a clue -- I think that Oswald was simply in a hurry to fill out his application, and he wanted a fake address, and 1306 N. Beckley came to his mind quickly, and he deliberately jumbled the address to 3610 N. Beckley.  If it had been an error, or mere dyslexia, only two digits would have been reversed.  But here the numbers are clearly shuffled. 

So I believe this was a hasty but deliberate forgery of an address that Oswald knew good and well was not his new address on November 1, 1963. 

It was like his name at 1026 N. Beckley -- O.H. Lee.  It was close, but not identical.  It was hasty, but even Marina would be fooled.  Yet why wasn't Postmaster James Humes fooled?   Humes testified that his clerk gave him Oswald's real address from his PO Box application -- but you proved that was false.

So -- there is the real clue -- that James Humes didn't tell the whole truth to the Warren Commission.  That's where we want to start.  What was James Humes' connection with the Minutemen?   With Pinky Westbrook?  With Jack T. Martin?

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Paul,

I'm sorry to have strayed so far from the original topic about the Jack Martin film. I didn't really mean to do that.

You wrote, "He started at the YMCA, and he couldn't use that address.  Then, his first rooming landlady kicked him out after a few days, and I think that took Oswald by surprise."

The only witness in this case worse than Helen Markham is Mary Bledsoe. There was that whole false scenario about seeing Oswald on the bus after the assassination, and isn't there a fake police report out there about Ruby and Oswald getting into a fight at her rooming house where the police had to be called?

I don't trust a thing she says.

I see a pattern of Oswald going from the YMCA to North Beckley - twice. Once in late 1962 when he leaves the YMCA, disappears for two weeks and finally settles on Elsbeth. Gary Taylor is looking for him in the North Beckley neighborhood and believes him to be living at the Coz-I. The second time when he returns from Mexico, lives at the YMCA for several days, and goes looking for a place to live on North Beckley. It really makes me wonder if there wasn't something significant about that neighborhood.

You wrote, "My guess is that this wasn't a code or a clue -- I think that Oswald was simply in a hurry to fill out his application, and he wanted a fake address, and 1306 N. Beckley came to his mind quickly, and he deliberately jumbled the address to 3610 N. Beckley.  If it had been an error, or mere dyslexia, only two digits would have been reversed.  But here the numbers are clearly shuffled. 

So I believe this was a hasty but deliberate forgery of an address that Oswald knew good and well was not his new address on November 1, 1963."

I guess that was my question. Why did 1306 N. Beckley "come to his mind quickly"? If he was deliberately trying to hide his identity, he could have made up any old address as his home address on the P.O. Box application. Why use that one, and then screw it up so badly? Having lived in that neighborhood in late, 1962, going to the laundromat, eating in restaurants, studying the bus schedules, possessing several maps of the Dallas area, he had to have known that Beckley didn't go out that far. So why draw attention to it, and do it in such a way that is easily discovered to be false?

It's weird.

Steve Thomas

5 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Paul,

I'm sorry to have strayed so far from the original topic about the Jack Martin film. I didn't really mean to do that.

You wrote, "He started at the YMCA, and he couldn't use that address.  Then, his first rooming landlady kicked him out after a few days, and I think that took Oswald by surprise."

The only witness in this case worse than Helen Markham is Mary Bledsoe. There was that whole false scenario about seeing Oswald on the bus after the assassination, and isn't there a fake police report out there about Ruby and Oswald getting into a fight at her rooming house where the police had to be called?

I don't trust a thing she says.

I see a pattern of Oswald going from the YMCA to North Beckley - twice. Once in late 1962 when he leaves the YMCA, disappears for two weeks and finally settles on Elsbeth. Gary Taylor is looking for him in the North Beckley neighborhood and believes him to be living at the Coz-I. The second time when he returns from Mexico, lives at the YMCA for several days, and goes looking for a place to live on North Beckley. It really makes me wonder if there wasn't something significant about that neighborhood.

You wrote, "My guess is that this wasn't a code or a clue -- I think that Oswald was simply in a hurry to fill out his application, and he wanted a fake address, and 1306 N. Beckley came to his mind quickly, and he deliberately jumbled the address to 3610 N. Beckley.  If it had been an error, or mere dyslexia, only two digits would have been reversed.  But here the numbers are clearly shuffled.  So I believe this was a hasty but deliberate forgery of an address that Oswald knew good and well was not his new address on November 1, 1963."

I guess that was my question. Why did 1306 N. Beckley "come to his mind quickly"? If he was deliberately trying to hide his identity, he could have made up any old address as his home address on the P.O. Box application. Why use that one, and then screw it up so badly? Having lived in that neighborhood in late, 1962, going to the laundromat, eating in restaurants, studying the bus schedules, possessing several maps of the Dallas area, he had to have known that Beckley didn't go out that far. So why draw attention to it, and do it in such a way that is easily discovered to be false?

It's weird.

Steve Thomas

Steve,

Great point about Mary Bledsoe.  In my CT, I accept the WC testimony of Deputy Sheriff Roger Craig, who said he saw LHO drive away from the TSBD in a station wagon driven by a dark-skinned man.

So, I don't believe the contradictory (and officially accepted) testimony of LHO taking a bus and then a taxi to his rooming house.  LHO was in a car.  This means that Mary Bledsoe, along with the bus driver, and also the taxi driver, were all giving out false testimony.

Well -- I'll be gentle to begin.  I think it was just a case of mistaken identity -- it happens in most murder cases, and especially in 'famous people' murder cases.  The fault lies with the Dallas Police who deliberately accepted these cases of mistaken identity, and turned them into actual HISTORY.

If we read the WC testimonies of the bus driver (Cecil McWatters) and the taxi driver (William Whaley), it is obvious they are full of holes.  Neither could positively identify LHO as the passenger.  It's obvious.

But the FBI and Hoover insisted on a "Lone Nut" scenario, and so these bogus Dallas Police frame-ups came in handy.  What a comedy of errors.

So -- what does this have to do with the Jack Martin Film?  Plenty.   The Jack Martin Film is hard evidence of a General Walker plot to frame Oswald all the way back in August, 1963.   Jack Martin and General Walker are linked by the Minutemen.  The accomplices of General Walker in Dallas were primarily Minutemen.  This was stated by ATF Agent Frank Ellsworth.  Now, several Minutemen were also members of the Dallas Police Force.  Here is the center of the JFK conspiracy.

The intent of the Minutemen (and the Dallas Police conspirators) was to frame LHO as a Communist.  They had worked on his since the summer of 1963, in New Orleans and even in Mexico City.  James Hosty was clearly on their side, and spread the disinformation about Valerie Kostikov as late as 1996.

But Bill Simpich (2014) cracked the case on the Kostikov mystery, proving (IMHO) that the CIA didn't do it, and that the spreaders of the Kostikov legend were the real JFK conspirators. 

This leaves the Dallas Police and General Walker holding the bag.  Here is the solution to the JFK assassination -- after a half-century.

Finally -- why did 1306 N. Beckley come to LHO's mind so quickly when he filled out his PO Box application on 11/1/1963?   The mental association was first, of course, that his actual address was on North Beckley.  LHO had to think fast.  He could not put down 1026.  The next number that came to him was 1306.  But that was a real address and traceable.   So he jumbled the numbers to 3610.  That's the fastest satisfactory explanation IMHO.

Despite this, Dallas Postmaster James Humes knew LHO was living at 1026 North Beckley within minutes.  If this is correct, then we should be able to link James Humes with the Minutemen in Dallas, and therefore with General Walker.  .

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo
grammar