The Education Forum

Forum Software Upgrade

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Thomas, good buddy,

We've been waiting in suspense to see if you'd struck gold!

Dearest Sandy,

I'm not a hardrock miner, so I didn't "strike" gold, but I did manage to pan some out after having reduced the volume of the sandy / rocky material with the help of my $750 Thompson's dry washer [q.v.].  As to how much?  Well, let's just say I won't be ordering a new Ferrari next week.  As to where?  Google "chocolate mountains" in south eastern California north of Winterhaven... 

-- Tommy

48 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Dearest Sandy,

I'm not a hardrock miner, so I didn't "strike" gold, but I did manage to pan some out after having reduced the volume of the sandy / rocky material with the help of my $750 Thompson's dry washer [q.v.].  As to how much?  Well, let's just say I won't be ordering a new Ferrari next week.  As to where?  Google "chocolate mountains" in south eastern California north of Winterhaven... 

-- Tommy

Sounds like fun. I watched Mr. Thompson's demo video. He ended up with several nuggets from his demo washing. I suspect he added them himself for dramatic effect. Otherwise he'd probably spend more time diggin' and less time manufacturin'.

35 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Sounds like fun. I watched Mr. Thompson's demo video. He ended up with several nuggets from his demo washing. I suspect he added them himself for dramatic effect. Otherwise he'd probably spend more time diggin' and less time manufacturin'.

Everything's a big conspiracy, Sandy.  Probably weren't even real gold nuggets.  Probably altered. By the CIA.

Edited by Thomas Graves

10 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

Because it's clear from the evidence that Lee Harvey Oswald did it (alone).

Ergo, a "JFK Assassination Debate" forum is a needless and fruitless entity.

Obligatory ----> :)

Okay, David.  Take some deep breaths.  Maybe you should have been a missionary, instead?  You know, to save people?  From themselves?  And the Devil?  And to set them straight?

21 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Okay, David.  Take some deep breaths.  Maybe you should have been a missionary, instead?  You know, to save people?  From themselves?  And the Devil?  And to set them straight?

Will breathing deeply make all that evidence against Oswald vanish off the planet? Is that how CTers manage to pretend the evidence doesn't exist (or was all planted)? :)

Just now, David Von Pein said:

Will breathing deeply make all that evidence against Oswald vanish off the planet? Is that how CTers manage to pretend the evidence doesn't exist (or was all planted)? :)

Why are you so invested in all of this?  To save us?  To save the country?  The world?  

BTW, You gonna vote for Trump?  Johnson?  Stein?  Nader?

16 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

Ray,

I, too, miss that feature.  I always look forward to seeing that Cowboy Bob is here.

--  Tommy  (with smiling "sun" face, wearing sunglasses)

The Online Users is at the top now...Under the Browse tab when you have that highlighted

I contacted Invision about post numbers and got the following reply:

“Post Numbers are internally numbered. If you select the share icon in the top left, you will see comment= and a number at the end. This is the internal post number. There is no numbering such as 1,2,3 on an individual post. This was actually removed from the software as it was extremely misleading. The 5th post for example for yourself, may not be the 5th for someone else. Lets say for example you can see post 2 and 3 but they are hidden, for you post 5 would indeed be the 5th post in the database, however for others it would show as post 3 (because they dont see the 2 hidden posts).”

I had this site bookmarked and that no longer works. So I contacted Doug Caddy on facebook thinking EF was down and he told me it is not. So I had to find it via a search engine.  Like the look of this.