The Education Forum

Trump?

Robert Prudhomme

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted today on Facebook at 4 pm CT:

This was posted by Heba Abedin, Huma’s sister.
EVERYONE! There are two important actions here you must take. I'm not kidding. We absolutely must do this at all costs. Do not delay...because we cannot afford 4 years of anti-everything-you-care-about Trump.
The Department of Justice is tallying phone calls regarding those who want the 2016 Vote Audited. A shift of just 55,000 Trump votes to Hillary in PA, MI & WI is ...all that is Needed to Win.
They are starting to recognize there really is something off about the election results as they come in. Considering everything that is at stake, a vote audit should be done.
Call the DOJ at 202-353-1555 and tell them you want the votes audited. Even if it's busy, keep calling. It takes a few times to get through because of all the calls being made.
If you get through, they’ll give you an “audit liaison” number where you’re to a leave a message. that number is: 202-514-0469
Another easy action: Email the Attorney General at askdoj@usdoj.gov
Copy and paste the following:
Dear Madam Attorney General:
As an American citizen and voter, I call upon you to use your powers of your department to audit the election.
I’m a registered voter and I am gravely concerned about the so called results of this election. I’m urging you to support the call to audit the vote, investigate voter suppression, particularly in North Carolina, Florida and Wisconsin, and investigate Russian tampering of US election results. It is also important to investigate Trump's conflicts of interests in his business holdings.
Your name and address
SHARE THIS WHERE POSSIBLE. SPREAD THE WORD

1 hour ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Posted today on Facebook at 4 pm CT:

This was posted by Heba Abedin, Huma’s sister.
EVERYONE! There are two important actions here you must take. I'm not kidding. We absolutely must do this at all costs. Do not delay...because we cannot afford 4 years of anti-everything-you-care-about Trump.
The Department of Justice is tallying phone calls regarding those who want the 2016 Vote Audited. A shift of just 55,000 Trump votes to Hillary in PA, MI & WI is ...all that is Needed to Win.
They are starting to recognize there really is something off about the election results as they come in. Considering everything that is at stake, a vote audit should be done.
Call the DOJ at 202-353-1555 and tell them you want the votes audited. Even if it's busy, keep calling. It takes a few times to get through because of all the calls being made.
If you get through, they’ll give you an “audit liaison” number where you’re to a leave a message. that number is: 202-514-0469
Another easy action: Email the Attorney General at askdoj@usdoj.gov
Copy and paste the following:
Dear Madam Attorney General:
As an American citizen and voter, I call upon you to use your powers of your department to audit the election.
I’m a registered voter and I am gravely concerned about the so called results of this election. I’m urging you to support the call to audit the vote, investigate voter suppression, particularly in North Carolina, Florida and Wisconsin, and investigate Russian tampering of US election results. It is also important to investigate Trump's conflicts of interests in his business holdings.
Your name and address
SHARE THIS WHERE POSSIBLE. SPREAD THE WORD

Thank you for your patriotism!

7 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Prediction - Clinton will not call for a recount. But she should, because we need to know if machines were hacked.

I agree with you Paul.

I don't like Trump and I wish Hillary had beat him. But I've accepted that Trump will be President and I've wished him well. (Meaning that I hope his leadership will be beneficial to the American people, the needy ones in particular.)

But if there appears to be a problem with vote counting machines, they must be investigated and the problem corrected.

5 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

I agree with you Paul.

I don't like Trump and I wish Hillary had beat him. But I've accepted that Trump will be President and I've wished him well. (Meaning that I hope his leadership will be beneficial to the American people, the needy ones in particular.)

But if there appears to be a problem with vote counting machines, they must be investigated and the problem corrected.

Agreed.

But there is a far bigger problem of voter disenfranchisement thru Voter ID laws and voter purge programs pushed by the Traitor Kris Kobach.

The 2016 Rigged Election triad: The Comey Psy-Op aided and abetted by cable news; voter disenfranchisement thru ID laws, polling place restrictions, & purge programs like Crosscheck; and hacked electronic voting machines.

The latter is the one they're going after, and it's the least of the problem.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

What's wrong with voter ID laws? Since there are people who can't afford to buy a picture ID, make them free for all as part of voter registration. 

P.S. And get rid of electronic voting machines. 

Edited by Ron Ecker

17 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Prediction - Clinton will not call for a recount. But she should, because we need to know if machines were hacked.

You are probably correct Paul, she should if she was concerned that the right wing congress will prosecute her. If she went for a recount, then she could appeal to the public the reason for such prosecution is because of the recount. She won by 2 million votes, and another 2+ million votes for her were suppressed or purged. She definitely would have a the leverage. So there must be another reason why she is not making her move.

Maybe it's simple - move on, forget about the interest of the majority. 

Thomas Paine is grieving somewhere.

mike pence and Operation Cross Check? His possible involvement ? He sure is fighting release of those pertinent emails. Bet they get redacted sometime after the inauguration.  Millions of cheney-bush  emails just disappeared during their administration.

Smart move by Hillary folks. The Green Party will carry the burden of demanding a recount  in the three key states.

http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/11/24/green-partys-jill-stein-raises-millions-for-election-recount/21613447/

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/23/us/politics/vote-count-hillary-clinton-trump.html

Edited by Douglas Caddy

Now what's with Trump and Ben Carson? Apparently Trump is going to appoint Carson as Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, despite the fact that Carson himself has publicly stated that he's not qualified to run a federal agency. (Then why did Carson run for president?)

This is the epitome of a president appointing a crony or someone for political reasons to a Cabinet post with no regard for qualifications. 

If Trump wants this distinguished neurosurgeon in his Cabinet, I assume for the sake of diversity and for his support during the campaign, why in the world doesn't he appoint him as Surgeon General? How obvious can a qualification get?

I don't get it. Maybe they have found out through vetting that Carson never actually went to medical school. But even then he has had more than enough on-the-job training.