The Education Forum

Trump?

Robert Prudhomme

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-08-31/steven-mnuchin-businessweek

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/goldman-sachs-is-the-big-dow-winner-of-the-trump-rally-2016-12-02/print

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-12-02/schwartzman-to-chair-trump-advisory-panel-with-dimon-on-jobs

Ann Coulter: ” But if he breaks a major campaign promise, his supporters will turn on him with a blind ferocity, dwarfing their rage toward Jeb! because Trump's is the more exquisite con. He will have duped them. And he will never, ever, ever get them back.”

http://townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2016/12/01/how-trump-could-ruin-his-presidency-n2253027

47 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Great stuff, Douglas. Keep it coming. I sure hope Jill Stein can get the lead down below 0.5% and trigger that automatic recount!

As much as I hate to throw rocks at Obama, why is he not sounding a hue and cry over this?

1 hour ago, Tom Neal said:

Great stuff, Douglas. Keep it coming. I sure hope Jill Stein can get the lead down below 0.5% and trigger that automatic recount!

As much as I hate to throw rocks at Obama, why is he not sounding a hue and cry over this?

Tom, I think Obama is reluctant to antagonize the world's biggest little dictator over what may end up a futile exercise.

I like what the current administration is doing in North Dakota.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/04/politics/dakota-access-pipeline/

Thanks Obama!

Please tell me if I'm wrong. So the present status is that they have met the requirements and are currently counting votes in Wisconsin, but there's no estimate how long that will take? And they are counting in Pennsylvania, but with the legal hurdles and increased cost burdens, it would seem that there is little hope of coming in with an action that would effect the vote by the electors? (which I figure to be on Dec. 19th.)

14 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Please tell me if I'm wrong. So the present status is that they have met the requirements and are currently counting votes in Wisconsin, but there's no estimate how long that will take? And they are counting in Pennsylvania, but with the legal hurdles and increased cost burdens, it would seem that there is little hope of coming in with an action that would effect the vote by the electors? (which I figure to be on Dec. 19th.)

And they start counting in Michigan today.

Anything to monkey-wrench the narrative that Trump legitimately won.

Rigged election, no concession!

9 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Tom, I think Obama is reluctant to antagonize the world's biggest little dictator over what may end up a futile exercise.

I like what the current administration is doing in North Dakota.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/04/politics/dakota-access-pipeline/

Thanks Obama!

Hi Cliff,

That's one of the many reasons why I don't like to knock Obama. Despite a recent comment on this site, I believe Obama has done a fine job despite Republican opposition on a scale that even for them is outrageous. Something he never gets credit it for is getting elected in the first place and then getting a second term. That's an inspiration for liberal minorities who go out and vote. We should be thinking him for keeping the likes of McCain and Romney out of the oval office for 8 years! Imagine the damage they would have done.

I doubt that enough will come out to change anything, but the public MAY get the idea that the voting system in the USA is subject to the whims of governors, campaign people, etc. that have FAR too much discretion in the misplacing and tossing out of votes. If not for the recount threat, we would NOT have heard anything about Pennsylvania "forgetting" to count 23,000 votes for Clinton. If Democratic Senators and Congressmen would grow a pair, this would be the time to at least propose something be done about it. I'm hoping that at least ONE major issue will come to light, although I don't expect it will...

The fact that 7 DEMOCRATS on the Senate Intelligence Committee have requested BO to release some info on Russian hacking seems to indicate there IS some evidence there. OTOH, if it were 7 Republicans I'd say they know there's nothing to it, and are trying to expose that fact to fight the recount that is essentially being ignored or ridiculed by the MSM.

Why do you think Obama is reluctant to antagonize the Orange Fuhrer? What could Trump do in retaliation?

42 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Kirk,

The last I read is that Wisconsin is being cooperative and hopes to meet the deadline of Dec 13th. I don't know why that date was chosen as I agree with you that the electors do their thing on Dec 19th. Enough of them have the right to vote against the electoral outcome justifying their actions by the drastic difference in the popular vote, but I can't imagine that happening.

As for Penn, according to Dr. Stein, they are continuing to count in many districts and she is hoping to get Trump's lead down to 0.5%. This would trigger an automatic recount by state law. Just like Florida, only this time the Supreme Court would tie if they were brought in and the recount could continue.

I can't imagine whatever the outcome of these counts that Hillary will end up with all 3 states, but I'm HOPING some major illegal activity will be discovered. This should, but probably wouldn't inspire legislature to give less power to those who actually count the votes as they CLEARLY can not be trusted. Dems just don't have the cojones to demand something be done, and the MSM would ignore them just as it is ignoring the recount.

2 hours ago, Tom Neal said:

Hi Cliff,

That's one of the many reasons why I don't like to knock Obama. Despite a recent comment on this site, I believe Obama has done a fine job despite Republican opposition on a scale that even for them is outrageous. Something he never gets credit it for is getting elected in the first place and then getting a second term. That's an inspiration for liberal minorities who go out and vote. We should be thinking him for keeping the likes of McCain and Romney out of the oval office for 8 years! Imagine the damage they would have done.

I doubt that enough will come out to change anything, but the public MAY get the idea that the voting system in the USA is subject to the whims of governors, campaign people, etc. that have FAR too much discretion in the misplacing and tossing out of votes. If not for the recount threat, we would NOT have heard anything about Pennsylvania "forgetting" to count 23,000 votes for Clinton. If Democratic Senators and Congressmen would grow a pair, this would be the time to at least propose something be done about it. I'm hoping that at least ONE major issue will come to light, although I don't expect it will...

The fact that 7 DEMOCRATS on the Senate Intelligence Committee have requested BO to release some info on Russian hacking seems to indicate there IS some evidence there. OTOH, if it were 7 Republicans I'd say they know there's nothing to it, and are trying to expose that fact to fight the recount that is essentially being ignored or ridiculed by the MSM.

Why do you think Obama is reluctant to antagonize the Orange Fuhrer? What could Trump do in retaliation?

I think Obama's hoping Trump goes easy on "legacy" issues like Obamacare, the climate change accords, the Iran nuke deal, the opening to Cuba.

Keep the Trumpster's appetite for spite to a minimum, I reckon Obama's thinking goes.