The Education Forum

Trump?

Robert Prudhomme

I'm sitting here in stunned silence watching Trump about to win the election. Really, America? We can forgive you for electing GW the second time around but this is ridiculous. 

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Larry Hancock said:

It is stunning...but nothing compared to the oncoming recession...no more need to worry about superpower excess though...

It warms my heart to see those words, Larry. You need a place to stay, I have an extra bedroom here.

1 hour ago, Robert Prudhomme said:

I'm sitting here in stunned silence watching Trump about to win the election. Really, America? We can forgive you for electing GW the second time around but this is ridiculous. 

It's absolutely incredible. I, too, am stunned. Maybe it's all a dream. Somebody pinch me. It's a new low for America. I'm thinking about packing up and moving to Canada. :(

Now, the question is, will Donald Trump's swelled head even fit through the Oval Office door? I'm doubting it will.

So much for Trump's constant refrain about the election being "rigged", eh?

:(:(:(:(

To make people feel a little better, you can always listen to a real President anytime you want to, right here:

http://JFK-Press-Conferences.blogspot.com

Edited by David Von Pein

The Canadian immigration web site crashed repeatedly tonight. So Davey you may have a problem.

As for me, I am checking out Belize.  English language, American currency, good healthcare, and still a dominion of England.

I sat in front of my computer transfixed as I watched the returns come in.  It will take awhile for this to settle in.

4 hours ago, Larry Hancock said:

It is stunning...but nothing compared to the oncoming recession...no more need to worry about superpower excess though...

Yeah, we do.

Trump is a super-hawk itching to nuke someone.

Vladimir Putin is in for a big surprise.

3 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

So much for Trump's constant refrain about the election being "rigged", eh?

It was rigged.

Julian Assange, Vladimir Putin, James Comey, CNN, MSNBC and Fox politically assassinated Hillary Clinton over her e-mails.

The American people couldn't take the e-mail noise any more, and like any torture victim they'll do what they have to do to make it stop.

Like electing a pedophile rapist.

Rigged media, rigged FBI, rigged election.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

4 hours ago, Robert Prudhomme said:

The American people are not to be blamed.

We were battered for 18 months with the Republican/corporate media obsession with Clinton's e-mails and Comey blew up the Clinton fatigue 11 days before the election.

The only way the American people could get respite from the incessant e-mail noise was to elect Trump.

Now we must rise to oppose this treason by Comey.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

46 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

I think I read what says it best...

"What do you have to lose?"

We're about to find out.

Steve Thomas

Any time you have one political party conducting witch-hunts on the leaders of the opposition with the corporate media, Wikileaks, the Russian Federation, and the FBI aiding and abetting these witch-hunts you've already lost something.

Democracy.

Clinton is going to end up winning the popular vote.

The American people were scammed.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

1 hour ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Any time you have one political party conducting witch-hunts on the leaders of the opposition with the corporate media, Wikileaks, the Russian Federation, and the FBI aiding and abetting these witch-hunts you've already lost something.

Democracy.

Clinton is going to end up winning the popular vote.

The American people were scammed.

The American people weren't so much scammed as propagandized with this false equivalency B.S.  much like the JFK Coverup. 

Unbelievable that a sitting U.S. president could be assassinated in broad daylight and his foreign policy reversed in a matter of days and the media didn't raise an eyebrow.  Unbelievable that a man with no record of public service, including military service, who pays no taxes and who denigrates all who oppose him is the equivalent of a former Secretary of State and Senator.  R.I. P.  USA.

Edited by Dan Doyle
spelling

As an administrator, I'm trying hard to justify allowing this thread to stand.  I understand the emotions being expressed, and believe me, this election's results are a shock.  But I struggle to tie this topic to the discussion of the assassination of JFK....which is, after all the purpose of this particular discussion board. 

6 minutes ago, Mark Knight said:

As an administrator, I'm trying hard to justify allowing this thread to stand.  I understand the emotions being expressed, and believe me, this election's results are a shock.  But I struggle to tie this topic to the discussion of the assassination of JFK....which is, after all the purpose of this particular discussion board. 

I think it instructive to study two forms of political assassination.

The enemies of democracy used to kill people with bullets.

Now they do it with FBI leaks.

Make no mistake -- Hillary Clinton was politically assassinated.

I understand the analogy, Cliff.  But I'm not sure whether discussing this will further out understanding of the JFK assassination, other than proving the continuity of the next generation, if you will, of the assassination mindset.