The Education Forum

Trump?

Robert Prudhomme

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

You know Tom, I except this kind of baloney from the king of propaganda Varnell.   I actually thought you were smarter than that.

And I thought you had class, Jim. We disagree so you insult my intelligence?

I voted MY conscience just as you did. You give yourself credit for that, but you insult me for doing the same thing.

Additionally, Hillary's "win" in the popular vote is the 2nd reason to trash the Electoral vote system. The first reason was the election of Bush II, and Trump will be WORSE than W. Every vote FOR Hillary is another reason to remove a system that was never intended to be permanent.

Edited by Tom Neal

On 11/24/2016 at 11:14 AM, Ron Ecker said:

She calls the money she has raised "a miraculous feat." What's so miraculous about money from the Clinton Foundation? Ha ha ha ha.

Standard Ecker response. No evidence at all, so it must be true. Anything to hang a "bad" on a Clinton. Pathetic.

17 minutes ago, Tom Neal said:

Mr. Ecker, you now DENY stating that "Bill Clinton is a proven rapist who belongs in prison?"

That is EXACTLY what you stated, and YOU KNOW IT.

Stop with the quotation marks and give me a link. You're making that up and YOU KNOW IT.

8 minutes ago, Tom Neal said:

Standard Ecker response. No evidence at all, so it must be true. Anything to hang a "bad" on a Clinton. Pathetic.

What's pathetic is your complete lack of a sense of humor. That's a terrible way to go through life.

Just now, Ron Ecker said:

What's pathetic is your complete lack of a sense of humor. That's a terrible way to go through life.

With your record on Hillary that was funny? Only in your world.

Going through life with a lack of integrity is worse than anything...

I have nothing further to say to Tom Neal. Just for the record. He can make up anything or say anything more about me that he wants. I will not respond.

1 minute ago, Ron Ecker said:

I have nothing further to say to Tom Neal. Just for the record. He can make up anything or say anything more about me that he wants. I will not respond.

Good. Since I have only *responded* to your BS, I don't have to bother with you any more.

19 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

It would be too easy a solution to do away with electronic voting machines in this country. It's much better to worry every four years about stolen elections through hacking.

Thanks for posting that Doug, I was just going to do it.

I totally agree that IMO we should just do away with the electronic voting schemes.  Or at least any machine that does not leave a paper trail.

It was a terrible idea to begin with.  Borne of the forced shutdown of the Florida recount by the schemes of Roger Stone, and that nut Scalia.

8 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

...that drill hole that we see is pointed away from the river, not toward it.

So you're suggesting that "technically" they are not preparing to go under the Missouri but simply working on the pipeline portion that leads up to that point? Sorta like a "highway to nowhere"? Boy, that's reassuring...