The Education Forum

Hillary blames FBI Director Comey for her loss

Douglas Caddy

16 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

That guy should get Man of the Year for exposing how rotten the Democratic Party really is at its core.

Meanwhile the Republican Party was exposed for how hapless it is for having to let Trump have the nomination.

This all relates back to the JFK assassination. That coup d'etat laid the foundation for America as a glorified banana republic. And that's what we have today.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody - The vote remains incomplete. Yet the nation, the media, the Democratic Party, want to do post mortems. This is a huge scandal getting very little attention, even here where I hope we would be more in tune with conspiracy. I'm not just talking about California. 

23 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Trying to paint HRC as a "change candidate"  was just about hopeless.  And Trump knew it and he pounded that home in the debates at every opportunity he had.

But two other things really betrayed that also.  As you say the choice of Tim Kaine, but also Wikileaks.

Assange releasing all those documents which showed:

1.) The DNC being an agent of the Clinton campaign, and 2.) Their feverish plotting against Sanders

And also, the marginalizing of Sanders at the convention.  They robbed him of one of one of his speakers.

Not only did all this show that she was an insider establishment candidate, who could not even be fair with a real change candidate, it also gave some truth to the rubric 'crooked Hillary". Which is another meme Trump tried to pin on her.

IMO, this is why she (shockingly) lost those Rust Belt states.  When I saw that on Tuesday night I said to myself "Its over.  If she cannot even take Pennsylvania, then Trump is president."  That is where the convention was, and that is where she had her big last night rally with the Obamas and Springsteen.  If you got all that and you still cannot win, yep I would blame Comey too.

Jim,

If one starts to look into Antony Weiner's most recent sexting case, the one that Comey says forced the FBI to search Weiner's laptop computer which resulted in the discovery of more Hillary emails (even though Huma Abedin has no recollection of using her husband's computer)  it smells to high heaven of a dirty trick a la Roger Stone.....the proverbial "October Surprise". 

The conservative British tabloid Daily News broke of the story, not an American paper.  You got to ask yourself how would a British tabloid have the sources in North Carolina to break this news?  The  unnamed 15 year old girl ( if she actually exists because the Daily News  won't disclose her identity because she's a minor) initiated the sexting with Weiner, not the other way around!   Is this starting to look like a sting operation, given Weiner's proclivities for sexting?  Oh, and once Weiner takes the bait and replies, the perpetrators have access to his computer which gives them the ability to "plant" Hillary email on it and we know the rest of the story.   FBI Director Comey was probably manipulated into feeling he had to publicly announce that there were more Hillary emails to cover his right flank, just in case there was actually something new in them.  Turns out there wasn't, but the damage had been done.  Interestingly enough, I read somewhere that all the Directors of the FBI have been Republicans, some even appointed by Democratic presidents.  What's that all about?

http://www.theatlantic.com/news/archive/2016/09/anthony-weiner-investigation-15-year-old-girl/501416/

"The teenage girl and her father spoke with the Daily Mail, and she said she had reached out to Weiner through Twitter in January".

Edited by Dan Doyle

25 minutes ago, Dan Doyle said:

Jim,

If one starts to look into Antony Weiner's most recent sexting case, the one that Comey says forced the FBI to search Weiner's laptop computer which resulted in the discovery of more Hillary emails (even though Huma Abedin has no recollection of using her husband's computer)  it smells to high heaven of a dirty trick a la Roger Stone.....the proverbial "October Surprise". 

The conservative British tabloid Daily News broke of the story, not an American paper.  You got to ask yourself how would a British tabloid have the sources in North Carolina to break this news?  The  unnamed 15 year old girl ( if she actually exists because the Daily News  won't disclose her identity because she's a minor) initiated the sexting with Weiner, not the other way around!   Is this starting to look like a sting operation, given Weiner's proclivities for sexting?  Oh, and once Weiner takes the bait and replies, the perpetrators have access to his computer which gives them the ability to "plant" Hillary email on it and we know the rest of the story.   FBI Director Comey was probably manipulated into feeling he had to publicly announce that there were more Hillary emails to cover his right flank, just in case there was actually something new in them.  Turns out there wasn't, but the damage had been done.  Interestingly enough, I read somewhere that all the Directors of the FBI have been Republicans, some even appointed by Democratic presidents.  What's that all about?

Dan, the FBI had the technical capability to check those e-mails in a matter of hours.

They were duplicates, after all.

What Comey did was a clear-cut violation of the Hatch Act.

This all relates back to the JFK assassination. That coup d'etat laid the foundation for America as a glorified banana republic. And that's what we have today.

Yes, Ron, absolutely agree.  When I talk to young people about how none of us realize how our entire political discourse changed on 11/22, their eyes glaze over. But it really is the truth.  If JFK had done some monumental f### up and was voted out of office, that's one thing.  But to bodily remove him via assassination is a totally different ballgame.  And his brother too. And especially when we know today it was done by you-know-who.

The whole system is rotten to the core now. I was discussing this last night with a friend and mentioned the folks in Indiana who are going to lose their jobs at Carrier because the company wants to pay Mexicans 50 cents an hour to build their machines.  I said, "Where is their representation in Washington?  They have none because "corporations are people too" and have far better representation because they can afford it.

Meanwhile, the greed factor continues.  Instead of Carrier keeping the jobs in America they just have to become insanely obsessed with instead of making $1 billion they need to make $1.05 billion. It's ridiculous.

11 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

So they have to  come up with Comey as a scapegoat.  Yep, the 26 per cent Latino vote Trump got was over those emails.  Right.

Jim:

I have some facts and numbers. The percentage of US voters who are Latino is currently rather low, less than 9%. The percentage voting Democrat has been growing but I don't expect ever to surpass an upper bound of about 75%. In that respect we are very similar to the Jewish voters: about 75% support the Democrats historically.

Who are those 26% that you mentioned? There is the Miami Cubans (who are dying). Some of them come from rich Latin American families that have emigrated to the US along the years. Whether they made their money via government corruption or honestly in the private sector, they tend to vote Republican. There is the religious factor (but Pope Francisco I was actively "campaigning" for Hillary). Some come from the South Cone (Argentina, Chile, Uruguay and Paraguay) where almost everybody is of German, Italian or French descent. There are very few Black or Brown folks in those nations. Think Augusto Pinochet. Remember that Seinfeld's Soup Nazi emigrated down there.

The real impact will not be in the popular vote, but in the Electoral College.

The potential of the Latino vote is huge. It will be like a slow tsunami. Let's consider the 4 states that provide most Electoral College votes:

(1) California - Latinos were a minority, next a plurality (largest group) and at some point this year, they became a majority. For that and several other factors (Hollywood, etc.) I expect to see a blue California during my lifetime.

(2) Texas. GOP's jugular. Latino students are already a majority. The most common first name is "Jose".

"Hispanics Students Now Majority In Texas Schools"

"Texas demographer: ‘It’s basically over for Anglos’"

Texas Students by Demographics

By the next presidential election look what group will become a majority:

Texas Demographics

The electoral difference between Repubs and Dems has been shrinking here in the Lone Star State, from about 16 points during the McCain and Romney years to 9 points this year.

(3) Florida - This was the only of 50 states where Latinos used to be Republicans. Not anymore. A lot of Puerto Ricans (US citizens by birth) are moving to Central Florida.

(4) New York - Terminally blue.

I could add Colorado, Nevada and Arizona. Let me show you just The Silver State:

Nevada Student Demographics

It seems that the Democrats embraced the rainbow of races one election too soon.

-RFH

ps: "If current Hispanic voting and demographic trends continue (*), as early as 2020 the Republican party will be unable to get enough electoral college votes to win another presidential election EVER"

- The Wall Street Journal, not quite a liberal rag, circa 2010

Edited by Ramon F. Herrera

What is going to happen if Trump is unable to force corporations to return jobs to America, or if he is unable to bring about all of the other changes he promised?

Better yet, what will happen if he IS able to bring these jobs back to America, and bring about all of the "house cleaning" he promised in Washington?

Would he not be crossing roughly the same number of powerful people that JFK crossed?

Perhaps we will all end up becoming DJT assassination conspiracy theorists.

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Trying to paint HRC as a "change candidate"  was just about hopeless.  And Trump knew it and he pounded that home in the debates at every opportunity he had.

But two other things really betrayed that also.  As you say the choice of Tim Kaine, but also Wikileaks.

Assange releasing all those documents which showed:

1.) The DNC being an agent of the Clinton campaign, and 2.) Their feverish plotting against Sanders

And that swung 4 million voters over to Clinton?

Nonsense.

For those actually paying attention Bernie Sanders came out of the gate strong -- he tied in Iowa and won big in New Hampshire.

But then he floundered in Nevada and South Carolina and could never catch up.

Can't blame that on the DNC.

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

And also, the marginalizing of Sanders at the convention.  They robbed him of one of one of his speakers.

Not only did all this show that she was an insider establishment candidate, who could not even be fair with a real change candidate, it also gave some truth to the rubric 'crooked Hillary". Which is another meme Trump tried to pin on her.

IMO, this is why she (shockingly) lost those Rust Belt states.  When I saw that on Tuesday night I said to myself "Its over.  If she cannot even take Pennsylvania, then Trump is president."  That is where the convention was, and that is where she had her big last night rally with the Obamas and Springsteen.  If you got all that and you still cannot win, yep I would blame Comey too.

Clinton will end up winning the popular vote by something like 3 million.

Comey's treason deprived her of an opportunity to make a closing argument in favor of her candidacy.

12 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

So they have to  come up with Comey as a scapegoat.  Yep, the 26 per cent Latino vote Trump got was over those emails.  Right.

Updated poll numbers

231,556,622 eligible voters

46.9% didn't vote
25.6% voted for Clinton
25.5% voted for Trump
1.7% voted for Johnson

Once again Jim DiEugenio defends the indefensible. 

You ignorance of voter suppression is truly remarkable, DiEugenio.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

2 hours ago, Dan Doyle said:

FBI Director Comey was probably manipulated into feeling he had to publicly announce that there were more Hillary emails to cover his right flank, just in case there was actually something new in them.  Turns out there wasn't, but the damage had been done.  Interestingly enough, I read somewhere that all the Directors of the FBI have been Republicans, some even appointed by Democratic presidents.  What's that all about?

Dan, those e-mails could have been checked out in a matter of hours.

Comey changed the entire complexion of the race, put Clinton back on her heels just as we was making a positive closing argument for her candidacy.

Of course, one had to have been paying attention to the race to realize this.

Something DiEugenio obviously wasn't doing, being the Comey apologist that he is.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

1 hour ago, Robert Prudhomme said:

What is going to happen if Trump is unable to force corporations to return jobs to America, or if he is unable to bring about all of the other changes he promised?

Better yet, what will happen if he IS able to bring these jobs back to America, and bring about all of the "house cleaning" he promised in Washington?

Would he not be crossing roughly the same number of powerful people that JFK crossed?

Perhaps we will all end up becoming DJT assassination conspiracy theorists.

Donald Trump wanted to win the Presidency.

He doesn't want to be President.

He has no skill set to actually govern.

Comey actions on his behalf render his victory illegitimate.

The GOP clown/horror show is just now getting off the ground.

Some data points:

(1) Most jobs were not lost to China and Mexico, but to automation, robots and computers:

Most jobs were lost to automation

U.S. has lost 5 million manufacturing jobs since 2000

(2) The Republicans will be able to create some jobs, at the expense of $1 trillion, rebuilding the collapsing infrastructure. Both parties agree on this being urgent and Obama tried to do it. The Republicans blocked this, because a Black President cannot possibly have a blank check.

(3) Sanders: I cannot possibly envision an old person who looks older having even small success in US elections. Yes, Bernie got the millennials (in the internal election). but the general is another story altogether. The Republicans would have destroyed Bernie with one ad: "COMMUNIST!"

(4) Despite this election (a historical, non-repeatable accident) America is middle stream, not Alt Right, not Far Left. Think of a Bell Curve, that is where the meat is. The Democrats have a great opportunity to repeat that again and again: "We are MAINSTREAM America".

(5) I am concerned that the Democrats have no bench. Forget it Elizabeth, this country is not ready to be led by women.

13 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

HRC took this cue from Podesta and her other aides.

See, they were so confident they would win that they never even contemplated a concession speech.

So Podesta came out after and lied to the crowd about the election not being completed yet.

Ten minutes later HRC calls Trump and concedes.  That night they write the speech.

They were so confident they would win, and the so called liberal blogosphere was so confident they would win, that they were utterly shocked at what happened.  But yet Trump's campaign had planned it out very strategically and executed it very adroitly.  Bannon was on the radio the next day and said: we knew we had to take Florida and North Carolina first.  And they worked on that.  In the north they planned on breaking into the Rust Belt.  They thought they would take Ohio and Iowa.  They did even better of course.  But they were banking on that because HRC was so weak on NAFTA, CAFTA and TPP.  And it worked thematically.  Not even the west firewall could save HRC then.

They  got beat tactically and strategically.   And they had all the advantages: money, experience, number of employees, media, and they let a novice like Bannon outflank them.  Shameful. Especially in light of the fact that Sanders would have won going away. Because he could neutralize Trump on trade and jobs.

James,

Thank you.

A voice of reason, and for the obvious, in the wilderness.

God forbid giving credit where credit is due.

The Democratic Party, and Hillary Clinton, got their asses kicked for a smorgasbord of reasons, none of which resemble competence, and they, typically, cannot accept responsibility for their own actions. Per the latino vote, the numbers speak for themselves - for those willing to read them, anyway.

Denial at this level is truly shameful and embarrassing - to seek excuses like easter eggs is just another symptom of the Left's problem - and is the reason for the "protests" by people who refuse to accept democracy at its core definition.

I've never been prouder to be an American than last Tuesday night when I realized that the people still had it in 'em.

How this relates to JFK's murder I'm certain will be revealed...

Edited by Glenn Nall

2 hours ago, Dan Doyle said:

Jim,

All I can find on this Dan, are the links below. On I believe Oct.28th the 15 year old wrote a public letter to Comey, accusing Comey saying she was " “horrified” in how her case prompted the reopening of the Clinton investigation — and has now accused FBI Director James Comey of turning her situation into “political propaganda.”

There is no mention of who initiated the text.

http://ijr.com/2016/11/727121-15-year-old-in-anthony-weiner-sexting-case-accuses-fbi-of-using-her-as-political-propaganda

She apparently contacted Buzzfeed about her involvement on the Friday before the election(Nov.4th.) On 2 instances there is a mention of her "allegedly receiving e-mails from Anthony Weiner", which implies but doesn't specifically state that Weiner initiated the texts.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/davidmack/teen-who-allegedly-got-weiner-sexts-upset-with-comey?bftwnews&utm_term=.es5ZxpWoR#.bi7Kak0Xv

20 minutes ago, Ramon F. Herrera said:

(5) I am concerned that the Democrats have no bench. Forget it Elizabeth, this country is not ready to be led by women.

And yet when the dust settles Hillary will have received almost 3 million more votes than Agent Orange.

Trump needed Comey to change the subject 11 days out, and Comey The Traitor came to his rescue.