The Education Forum

Hillary blames FBI Director Comey for her loss

Douglas Caddy

13 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Glenn,  It sounds like you lost focus on Sandy's issue of campaign rhetoric and now you're trying to make this about Hilary's lies or alleged improprieties. But we've already had this debate in great detail a while back. I contributed what I could. I'm not sure where you were but I personally see no reason to re- litigate it.

I'm pretty sure I just referred to things that Hillary has said, not to her "campaign speak."

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Neither of [the leaks] came from the Russians,' said [ex-British Ambassador Craig and Assange partner] Murray in an interview with Dailymail.com on Tuesday. 'The source had legal access to the information. The documents came from inside leaks, not hacks.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html

• 1 month later...

Update 2/10/17

Wikipedia has just banned The Daily News because of too many fake news articles.  Recall that this same "news" paper was the source, i.e., they broke the news, of the Anthony Weiner sexting scandal which led to FBI's Comey writing a letter to Congress that he was re-opening the Hillary email investigation..... 2 weeks before the election.  Down the rabbit hole once again.