The Education Forum

The Three Prior Plots to kill JFK

Quite interesting article by Paul Bleau on the previous attempts to kill Kennedy prior to the successful one.

http://ctka.net/2016/bleau-historians/bleau-article.pdf

Pay special attention to the chart near at the end.  Pretty incriminating.

I should add, note in the chart the common trait of the FPCC among the patsies.

Just recall, David Phillips was one of the two men in charge of the CIA's anti FPCC program.  (McCord was the other.)

Hi JIm,

That's a very interesting and worthwhile article. I did a similar exercise a couple years ago, comparing plots and patsies. I agree that the FPCC affiliation is a key point, as it strengthens the case against David Phillips as the man who managed the patsy angle. It's also interesting to construct a timeline of events from the spring of 1963 through November 22. Particularly in light of how close Chicago, Tampa and Dallas were to each other, the planning for these ops must have overlapped and to some degree been going on simultaneously. 

A hypothesis that could be very relevant occurred to me recently. No, I don't claim originality.

There were 3 capos, 3 cities, 3 attempts. It was no coincidence that the selected cities were Chicago, Tampa and Dallas.

Why is that?

Easy! To quiet down any rumors.

The high-level, formal media was under control: TIME-Life, New York Times (till this day), etc. That leaves the street GOSSIP: after all “loose lips sink ships”.

Let’s say that the successful hit took place in Giancana’s territory. If some drunk guy in a Chicago bar started babbling too much, he would be promptly silenced, one way or the other.

Man! The bastard sons of bitches thought of everything!

http://jfkfacts.org/oswald-deny-shooting-president-kennedy/#comment-885220

I think the preparation of an CIA IG report on the Castro Assassination attempts, (ZR/RIFLE - Eyes Only for CIA Director), and the subsequent destruction of all records pertaining to the said report, (including Harvey's), was an action designed to destroy any core CIA records pertaining to the JFK assassination.

Greg:

Nice observation about how close those three plots were in time.  I mean, they must have really targeted the autumn of 1963.

And the FPCC affiliation to me is really something.

Ramon, if you are like I am, my idea is that the CIA brought in the Mob after Oswald survived the Texas Theater.  So therefore that would be correct  about Giancana, Trafficante, and maybe Marcello through Campisi.  Nice clean up guys.

Its all so fascinating and so clearly a pattern that can be seen today.  Thanks Paul Bleau.

Some group was really stalking JFK in the fall of 1963.

Edited by James DiEugenio

18 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Ramon, if you are like I am, my idea is that the CIA brought in the Mob after Oswald survived the Texas Theater.  So therefore that would be correct about about Giancana, Trafficante, and maybe Marcello through Campisi.  Nice clean up guys.

Jim,

This has been my feeling for a long time, although maybe it had always been intended that the mob play cleanup. I think it really worked to shut people up. What type of signal did it send to the man on the street when Campisi visted Ruby in jail the very next day? and can we draw a dotted line from Ruby to Lt. George Butler, (who was in charge of Oswald's transfer), and right back to the mob?

Edited by Chris Newton
sp

That is really something isn't it, about the Campisi visit?  It gets overlooked a lot.  

Was he bringing him spaghetti and meatballs?

The Butler line is interesting also.

The cover up about Ruby was so assiduous, so complete, that today its almost laughable.  The guy was the perfect clean up man because he had connections to the DPD, the FBI and the CIA.  Its really cogent what Seth Kantor said about Ruby in his book: The day after he shot Oswald you could not find a policeman who said he knew Ruby.  

Jack was a Man for All Seasons.  

Edited by James DiEugenio