The Education Forum

Who is "Draskovitch"?

Steve Thomas

Dr.Slobodan M. Draskovitch; Native of Serbia who fled his country (Communism) and became a citizen of U.S. in 1956. He was a writer for and member of the National Council of the JBS, He "resigned" from it along with Revilo Oliver, after some "acrimonious disputes" with Robert Welch, in I believe  August of 1966.

Author of ,"Tito, Moscow's Trojan Horse" and Editor of "Srpska Borba" (Serbian Struggle), a weekly newspaper in Chicago.

Was considered "one of the worlds best informed men in all aspects of the Communist Conspiracy"

Sources are my personal files and Weisberg files on Draskovitch.

Bill

Edited by William O'Neil

3 hours ago, William O'Neil said:

Dr.Slobodan M. Draskovitch; Native of Serbia who fled his country (Communism) and became a citizen of U.S. in 1956. He was a writer for and member of the National Council of the JBS, He "resigned" from it along with Revilo Oliver, after some "acrimonious disputes" with Robert Welch, in I believe  August of 1966.

Author of ,"Tito, Moscow's Trojan Horse" and Editor of "Srpska Borba" (Serbian Struggle), a weekly newspaper in Chicago.

Was considered "one of the worlds best informed men in all aspects of the Communist Conspiracy"

Sources are my personal files and Weisberg files on Draskovitch.

Bill

Bill,

Thank you. That helps. If such a meeting as DePugh described in that memo did in fact take place, I wondered why someone with such an obvious Russian-sounding name would have been in attendance.

Steve Thomas