The Education Forum

The National Enquirer solved the case

Guest Bart Kamp

Thank goodness, we can all pacl up and leave.

15326437_10210871987342900_6862900999272

Do take notice of that terrible paint job at the back of JFK's head.

You can see the paint brush marks going over his collar

Edited by Bart Kamp

I flipped through that at the checkout counter yesterday, but couldn't find the "real gunman" citation or photo.  The Enquirer also claims credit for Trump's election.

That rag is the Confidential magazine of our times, hooked into power brokering at the long, filthy hem of its trailing skirts.  What other rag got sent Anthrax after 9/11?

Edited by David Andrews

I lived in Hypoluxo, Florida for many years, the home of the Enquirer (and the Weekly World News). Generoso Pope was quite a character, my ex-wife used to balance his checkbook for him. His ginormous Christmas tree was an annual attraction. I knew a couple of reporters that got their start making up headlines. They did occasionally do original reporting (Nazi Gold) that was well done but how to filter what was real from what was fake was nigh impossible. I admit I haven't paid any attention to it since the anthrax attacks (which smells of a Cheney inspired Northwooods OP).

Edited by Chris Newton

Bart, I really don't think those are blobs painted onto the movie.  If you look at this image below:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7Hr9Lrku-CxQ2tVYzRMUHhOYms

I've added some green dots.  Look how similar the so-called blobs look.  It's simply a matter of an 8mm frame of film, which is the size of a pinky nail, not having enough bandwidth to capture every single detail of the event.  Plus, the more contrast there is, the more it's going to stand out.  As you know, it was very sunny that day so there is going to be a lot more light and dark between the various parts of the image.

Look at the dots on Nellie Connally and her husband - you'd think that the lower dot would be a blob painted on as well but it's actually JBC's body in the shade while Nellie's medium-colored hair also looks like it has a blob.

That's not to say that Kennedy did not have a rear head blowout.  Just by looking at the above, you can see above the head blob where his hair seems to be blasted outward and upward.  By all accounts (Speer mentions this in one of his well-produced movies) the bullet hole in the back as seen in the mystery photo shows beveling, meaning an exit wound (link below is a large animated GIF; give it time to load):

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7Hr9Lrku-Cxdm9ZalJTSWU3cms

The National Enquirer purposely publishes true stories along with fabricated ones.

It seems there is a well thought out agenda with the intermingling of both.

That's an interesting story unto itself.

Over the years however, they have had real scoops.

Gary Hart, John Edwards, O.J. Simpson and his Bruno Magli shoes, Michael Jackson, Bill Cosby, Tiger Woods and Monica Lewinski, etc.

Their serious investigation efforts yielded such good info over many years ... almost all of the main stream media ( which doesn't fund serious investigations anymore )  could only "re-report" much of what they had uncovered.

Speaking of "Wag The Dog" media reporting...I remember when Howard Dean just won the Iowa Caucus's in 2004 and was gaining support and looking like he could be the Democratic candidate for the upcoming presidential election.

Within one week...Newsweek and Time both published Howard Dean hit pieces with extremely negative slants on Dean on their front covers.  

One had a large and kind of scary headline that said "Doubts About Dean" with a picture of his face fractured like loose pieces of a crossword puzzle.

I instinctively linked Dean's rise in the polls to these two magazines instigating an instant Howard Dean destabilizing campaign.

My theory is that certain national magazines are used for propaganda purposes and agendas like this - such as Time and Newsweek.  

That negative even scary Newsweek front page article about Dean being somehow a dangerous person ( mainly ) because he let out a tired midnight campaign yell that was hoarse sounding ( which they equated and exaggerated into a maniacal scream ) was such an obvious example of this "Wag The Dog" propaganda machine at work.

And know this....tens of millions of Americans "see the covers" of magazines like this while they stand in grocery store check out lines even though maybe only 1 or 2 out of a hundred actually buy these. The publishers of these know this. But I think they know that "the front page covers" of their publications will be seen even though so few buy and read these magazines and tabloids.  Those magazine covers are like propaganda posters.

All millions of Americans had to see was that Newsweek cover "Doubts About Dean" and Newsweek has done it's job. That cover would put in just enough suspicion and doubt about Dean in the minds of millions, because they think that somehow magazines like this must know more about such things than them.

1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

My theory is that certain national magazines are used for propaganda purposes and agendas like this - such as Time and Newsweek.

I have been doing occasional research using Googles Newspaper Archives and I've found certain little papers always have the stories I'm looking for. An example would be The  Palm Beach Daily News (The shiny sheet). My guess is that they release the story and it gets added to the wire and then the big boys pick it up. I'm really not a newspaper guy so I don't understand all the nuances but...FWIW

On 12/11/2016 at 9:51 AM, David Andrews said:

I flipped through that at the checkout counter yesterday, but couldn't find the "real gunman" citation or photo.  The Enquirer also claims credit for Trump's election.

That rag is the Confidential magazine of our times, hooked into power brokering at the long, filthy hem of its trailing skirts.  What other rag got sent Anthrax after 9/11?

All of this simply proves that Hillary did it.  Before she killed Vince.

Edited by Thomas Graves