The Education Forum

Trump and the JFK Assassination

Douglas Caddy

20 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

I saw a lot of sweaty heads. The adulation recalled, for me, Saddam Hussein's purge of Pariament video.

Interesting take.

@Cliff: I wonder if such a large number of Trump staff would be allowed in? Anyway, If you are right I wish the media would have reported it.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like our first child President.

I did say we couldn't be 100% certain he's not a crazy person. He's done nothing to show he's anything more since.

After comparing our intelligence to Nazi's.That he would bring up the size of his crowds versus yesterday's protest to the CIA is beyond conception. Well put, Doug I'm sure the World Intelligence Psychiatric Profile on Trump is unanimous. You know they're researching him and his Russian  connections, and he if he tries to stop it, it will be like Nixon's Saturday Night Massacre.

There are points he can dispute with the MSM and win a majority among his minority of followers. But does he really think he can dispute points that can be proved decisively with aerial photography with the press? It's obvious nobody around him can moderate him. He's unable to admit he's in error. What will happen when he pushes the stakes to  a point involving the world's security or an economic crisis? For all our sake, somethings got to change or somebody's going to have to get through to him.

Just now, Sandy Larsen said:

Interesting take.

@Cliff: I wonder if such a large number of Trump staff would be allowed in? Anyway, If you are right I wish the media would have reported it.

It was mentioned briefly on MSNBC. The Trump staff stood along the walls cheering.  The senior CIA officials gave golf claps, at best.

3 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

5 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Interesting take.

It was mentioned briefly on MSNBC. The Trump staff stood along the walls cheering.  The senior CIA officials gave golf claps, at best.

Thanks for the update. I wish Comcast hadn't 't removed MSNBC from my cable package. At least I have CNN. ;)

comcast removed MSNBC - that's bleeping insidious.

i think for everyone's sake, in the world, our government, elected and not elected, needs to take the presidency away from Trump. Does anyone think Pence could be more dangerous? I don't think Pence knows the words to the Star Spangled Banner, while Trump has to beat on his chest with his hand in order to follow it. I'll take the former.

Edited by Paul Brancato

Pence scares me as much or more than DT because he is even farther right and probably more fixed and aggressive in his extreme authoritarian views. 

If Trump drops out of the presidency for any reason and we are left with Pence ...God help us.

I hate say what I am going to say because I get pegged as a Trump supporter, which I am not. That said....... IMHO.......

-There is a lot of potential for Trump since he is essentially unaligned. Some of his views and actions jibe with the right, but he is not a right-winger

-He appears to be clean. I don't know how a guy like Trump can do what he has done in NY, and NYC, and not be tied-up with the mob, run afoul with labor and not generally be embroiled in serious scandal. I don't even see him being pegged by truthers as having a hand in, or benefiting from, 9-11.

-I'm kind of repeating here, or summarizing, but he does not appear to be owned, by anyone.

-Referencing the Healthy scepticism of Intelligence services thread... It seems, in that thread, that there is no healthy skepticism of intelligence services. There is only scepticism of Trump. Suddenly intelligence services have become the victim of Trump. That obviously has much to do with the election scandal, but who knows how that truly played-out.

-I think trump wants to be a hero. He may know how to do that. We'll have to see.

-Once Trump has made a show of repudiating the Obama Administration, and satisfying the true, far and alt-right, we may see some things happen that we never dreamed. Maybe he will shed light on the JFK assassination, the nefarious intelligence activities of the previous 3 or 4 decades, or, (if your a truther) 9-11.

Perhaps I am optimistic out of desperation. If so then God help us!

Cheers, Mike

Edited by Michael Clark

On 12/21/2016 at 6:27 PM, Douglas Caddy said:

As I concluded in my commentary at the beginning of this topic:

There exists the National Defense State whose purpose is to protect the national security and assure the survival of the United States.

Surely Trump is not so narcisstic and arrogant that he fails to recognize that the National Defense State will not tolerate him as President-elect and then as President dealing unilaterally with the Russians with only him and Premier Putin knowing what is being discussed and agreed upon. Again treason is being heard about an American president. Surely Trump has not forgotten why JFK was assassinated? Or has he in his early stage of Alzheimer’s dementia?  

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/veteran-spy-gave-fbi-info-alleging-russian-operation-cultivate-donald-trump

On 1/8/2017 at 0:59 PM, Cliff Varnell said:

Millions of American patriots don't view Trump as legitimate given the corrupt practicies of Kris Kobach and other GOP officials disenfranchising miilions of minority voters, and James Comey's criminal intrusion in the election.

Get over it.

Great posts Douglas and Cliff. The "get over post" represents so many Americans who can not see what Trump is.  Adding insult to injury we have Trumps speech at CIA and the White Houses Press Secretary lying on the job this past weekend. 

I moved away from the forum because it became clear, from the great research here, what really happened to Kennedy and more importantly why. The only thing that it seems that we don't know for sure is exactly by whom. But I think you have a pretty good idea. 

Now we have history in the making with this incompetent POTUS who is endangering our national security. 

Edited by Peter McGuire
addition text

2 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Concerning the "stacking" of the audience at the CIA by Trump people, when asked specifically about how many Trump people came to the CIA, Press Secretary Spicer said today that maybe there were 10 Trump people there. When asked specifically about the front 3 rows he said they were all CIA people.  So they are in total denial about staging the conference. The press can conduct  interviews with CIA people attending there to draw opinions from.  It will be interesting if the topic dies because the press will be afraid they will look petty by bringing Trump to task, but after all he was the one who made the issue out of it.

Spicer also admitted that they used an inferior website to site metro activity as being superior to Obama's first inauguration.So he gave in on that. And said attendance to the inauguration was the greatest of all time, but now threw in the caveat that that's including the TV, internet, facebook etc. If you include all that, yes. There is a whole world community outside of the U.S. that can only access the inauguration through the Internet, but when he was finally held to task, he did admit there were more people at Obama 2008. Again obviously this should never have been an issue except that Trump made it an issue. .

After Schumer warned Trump that the intelligence community has "six ways from Sunday" to get you, I don't blame Trump for taking a few bodies to the CIA to sit between him and the spooks.