The Education Forum

Trump and the JFK Assassination

Douglas Caddy

22 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Your so bent on this image you have of a CTer friendly President, you seem to pass off everything he's actually doing.

And how can you say that I am "so bent"? I am not bent. I was clear that it was a very long-shot hypothesis. How many times do I have to say things like: "maybe, just maybe" to make it clear that I am not trying to make a serious assertion? The title of this thread is a stretch, how can any connection be made between the JFK assassination and Trump? The thread was opened to point out that Trump will be the president when records are supposed to be realeased. Not much more can be said. So the thread turned to typical political issues that have nothing to do with JFK. I made a very tentative observation and was clear about it being tentative. Saying that I am bent on this is a demonstration of ill will, poor form, and a complete distortion of what I said. I'll just repeat that I was the one who tried to stay on topic and maintain some relevance to the forum objective. At this point it should be obvious that I am looking for some acknowledgement of that, if only as a gesture of good will.

Edited by Michael Clark

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kris Millegan posted this on Facebook today:

Recommended read: (5) On Inauguration Day, Trump apparently filed his candidacy for 2020. Beyond being unusual, this opens up the ability for him to start accepting “campaign contributions” right away. Given that a sizable fraction of the campaign funds from the previous cycle were paid directly to the Trump organization in exchange for building leases, etc., at inflated rates, you can assume that those campaign coffers are a mechanism by which US nationals can easily give ca...sh bribes directly to Trump. Non-US nationals can, of course, continue to use Trump’s hotels and other businesses as a way to funnel money to him.
(6) Finally, I want to highlight a story that many people haven’t noticed. On Wednesday, Reuters reported (in great detail) how 19.5% of Rosneft, Russia’s state oil company, has been sold to parties unknown. This was done through a dizzying array of shell companies, so that the most that can be said with certainty now is that the money “paying” for it was originally loaned out to the shell layers by VTB (the government’s official bank), even though it’s highly unclear who, if anyone, would be paying that loan back; and the recipients have been traced as far as some Cayman Islands shell companies.
Why is this interesting? Because the much-maligned Steele Dossier (the one with the golden showers in it) included the statement that Putin had offered Trump 19% of Rosneft if he became president and removed sanctions. The reason this is so interesting is that the dossier said this in July, and the sale didn’t happen until early December. And 19.5% sounds an awful lot like “19% plus a brokerage commission.”
Conclusive? No. But it raises some very interesting questions for journalists to investigate.

I agree Peter, this is fun.

I found that passage involving Trump's possible purchase of a stake in Rosneft on pg.30-31 on the Trump Dossier that Doug has mentioned and attached it. They don't mince word as to what they suspect. If Trump is guilty of one of the header points, it would be enough to hang him.  

Close associate of SECHIN confirms his secret meeting in Moscow with CARTER PAGE (Trump representative) in July. 

Substance included offer of large stake in Rosneft in return for lifting sanctions on Russia. PAGE confirms this is TRUMP'S intentions.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

I know where your heading Paul. JFK wanted the movie made to show the danger of a military takeover. He talked to Kirk Douglas about his being cast. But it wasn't out until a few months after his death. Interestingly enough the character that played what would be JFK's Curtis Le Maye was Burt Lancaster, who later was one of the plotters in Executive Action, the first dramatic movie about the JFK assassination. I watched it again on youtube a few years ago and I thought the actor Will Geer reminded me of Allan Dulles, but his part as a conspirator was not the same.

8 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

I know where your heading Paul. JFK wanted the movie made to show the danger of a military takeover. He talked to Kirk Douglas about his being cast. But it wasn't out until a few months after his death. Interestingly enough the character that played what would be JFK's Curtis Le Maye was Burt Lancaster, who later was one of the plotters in Executive Action, the first dramatic movie about the JFK assassination. I watched it again on youtube a few years ago and I thought the actor Will Geer reminded me of Allan Dulles, but his part as a conspirator was not the same.

LeMay

Rachel Maddow reported a connected story on 1/26/2017 that the Deputy Director of cyber security in Russia's FSB,  Ruslan Troyanov, was dragged, hooded, out of a meeting and is being held pending trial for treason by secret military tribunal. Also arrested and facing treason charges was Sergei Mikhailov, senior FSB intelligence officer. Think they might have been leaking to the retired MI6 agent, now in hiding, who wrote the dossier published by Buzzfeed? 

Edited by Paul Brancato

18 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

I agree Peter, this is fun.

I found that passage involving Trump's possible purchase of a stake in Rosneft on pg.30-31 on the Trump Dossier that Doug has mentioned and attached it. They don't mince word as to what they suspect. If Trump is guilty of one of the header points, it would be enough to hang him.  

Close associate of SECHIN confirms his secret meeting in Moscow with CARTER PAGE (Trump representative) in July. 

Substance included offer of large stake in Rosneft in return for lifting sanctions on Russia. PAGE confirms this is TRUMP'S intentions.

Pg 30 Trump Dossier.jpg

Pg. 31 Trump Dossier.jpg

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-rosneft-privatisation-insight-idUSKBN1582OH

I hesitate to post this article but feel compelled for historical purposes to do so. It states that Trump arranged for a military jet to transport Judge Neil Gorsuch whom Trump later nominated for the U.S. Supreme Court.

In the past I have reported that Billie Sol Estes told me in 1984 that Mac Wallace was transported by military jet to those places where he has been assigned by LBJ to murder certain individuals. Of course, the pilots of the military jets had no idea of the purpose of the trip of the person they were transporting. They merely did what they were told do pursuant to an order from LBJ and transported Mac Wallace to and from the places.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-02-01/trump-team-kept-gorsuch-secret-with-back-roads-and-military-jet

17 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

I hesitate to post this article but feel compelled for historical purposes to do so. It states that Trump arranged for a military jet to transport Judge Neil Gorsuch whom Trump later nominated for the U.S. Supreme Court.

In the past I have reported that Billie Sol Estes told me in 1984 that Mac Wallace was transported by military jet to those places where he has been assigned by LBJ to murder certain individuals. Of course, the pilots of the military jets had no idea of the purpose of the trip of the person they were transporting. They merely did what they were told do pursuant to an order from LBJ and transported Mac Wallace to and from the places.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-02-01/trump-team-kept-gorsuch-secret-with-back-roads-and-military-jet

Trump is a showman, and all the secrecy including the military jet etc. was to ensure a great prime-time broadcast, "Who's My Nominee?", in which he brings out Gorsuch to tell him, "You're hired."

I wouldn't compare it to LBJ flying his hitman around in a military jet. Now if Trump ever needs to bump someone off, it would certainly make sense for him to use a military jet to send Bannon (or, to make it film noir-ish with a femme fatale) Hope Hicks to do the job.