The Education Forum

Michael Clark

Michael Clark

Greetings, I was born and raised in the northeast USA. I graduated from the State University of NY with a BA in English. I am now a telecommunications technician. From a young age I was politically aware and had doubts about the official story on the assassination of JFK. In my late teens I began to do some reading on the subject. From the beginning of my college studies until last year I did not dig deeply into the JFKA. Last fall (2016) I dug in deeply and am now committed to keeping the events of the 60's and 70's fresh in my mind and to stay up to date on and continue my research. I want to thank the forum hosts for maintaining this forum and allowing me to participate.

Edited by Michael Clark

• 8 months later...
On 12/27/2016 at 2:09 PM, Michael Clark said:

Greetings, I was born and raised in the northeast USA. I graduated from the State University of NY with a BA in English. I am now a telecommunications technician. From a young age I was politically aware and had doubts about the official story on the assassination of JFK. In my late teens I began to do some reading on the subject. From the beginning of my college studies until last year I did not dig deeply into the JFKA. Last fall (2016) I dug in deeply and am now committed to keeping the events of the 60's and 70's fresh in my mind and to stay up to date on and continue my research. I want to thank the forum hosts for maintaining this forum and allowing me to participate.

A belated "Welcome to the Forum," Michael!

Are you on Facebook, by any chance?  Most everybody is these days, but I can't seem to find you.  Would love to become FB "friends" with you if you so desired.  (My FB page is very easy to find.)

SUNY has 64 campuses.  Which one did you graduate from if you don't mind my asking? 

--  TG

20 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

A belated "Welcome to the Forum," Michael!

Are you on Facebook, by any chance?  Most everybody is these days, but I can't seem to find you.  Would love to become FB "friends" with you if you so desired.  (My FB page is very easy to find.)

SUNY has 64 campuses.  Which one did you graduate from if you don't mind my asking? 

--  TG

Thanks Tommy, this is very kind of you. I don't have a second Facebook identify which I could use for connections that are other than family and close friends, but I should consider creating one. Cheers, Michael