The Education Forum

Muchmore film split into (8) GIFS

Robin Unger

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only one i know of who has been positively identified on the steps is Emmett Hudson

he was in his 50's and was the grounds keeper.

VOLUNTARY STATEMENT. Not Under Arrest Form No. 86
SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
COUNTY OF DALLAS, TEXAS

Before me, the undersigned authority, on this the 22nd day of November A.D. 1963 personally appeared Emmett Joseph Hudson, Address 107 South Bishop, Dallas, Texas Age 56 , Phone No. WH 2-2008
Deposes and says:

I am presently employed by the City of Dallas, Texas in the Park Department. I have been so employed for the past 6 years. My position is to take care of the property on the West side of Houston Street between Houston Street and the Tripple [sic] Underpass. I also take care of the fountain in front of the Union Terminal. This day a was sitting on the front steps of the sloping area and about half way down the steps. There was another man sitting there with me. He was sitting on my left and we were both facing the street with our backs to the railroad yards and the brick building. At the same time the President's car was directly in front of us, I heard a shot and I saw the President fall over in the seat. I do not know who this other man was that was sitting beside me. In our conversation he talked about having a hard time finding a place to park. He also talked about working somewhere over on Industrial Blvd. This man said Lay down and we did. I definately [sic] heard 3 shots. The shots that I heard definately [sic] came from behind and above me. When I laid down on the ground I laid on my right side and my view was still toward the street where the President's car had passed. I did look around but I did not see any firearms at all. This shot sounded to me like a high powered rifle.

/s/ Emmett J. Hudson

Subscribed and sworn to before me on this the 22nd day of Nov A. D. 1963

/s/ C. M. Jones
Notary Public, Dallas County, Texas

Bond 4crop

bond4Crop3.jpg

Enough with the kooky theories Sandy, are you purposely trying to disrupt this thread. ?

are you an ALTERATIONIST, are you one of the kooks who believes the photos and films were altered. ?

Like i said, the red shirt man doesn't have anything in his hand.

GrodenMuchmore.jpg

25 minutes ago, Robin Unger said:

Enough with the kooky theories Sandy, are you purposely trying to disrupt this thread. ?

No. I'm saying that the guy has something black in his right hand. Why do you have a problem with that?

are you an ALTERATIONIST, are you one of the kooks who believes the photos and films were altered. ?

Yes I am an alterationist, though that has nothing to do with the frame in question. Are you one of those kooks who denies that photos and films can be and are altered?

Like i said, the red shirt man doesn't have anything in his hand.

The black object is hidden in this frame.

GrodenMuchmore.jpg

2 hours ago, Robin Unger said:

It is suspect that when i produce the clearest version of the frame you then say that the " Black object " what ever that is ( is hidden )

I said from the start (when I first talked about individual frames) that the black object is hidden in the early frames. This was before you posted what you call "the clearest version of the frame."

Here is a copy of my Thurs. Dec. 29, 1:43 PM post. Note the sentence I just now highlighted in red .

red_shirt_man.gif

Michael, this is just for you:

FRAME 1:  Red Shirt Man's arms are folded up against his chest... he is concealing something.

FRAME 2:  He unfolds his arms and we can see the bottoms of his forearms (i.e. flesh color). But something black extends from his right hand.

FRAME 3:  He begins to lower his right hand, and the black object can be seen.

FRAME4:  He extends his right arm, aims, and... BOOM, takes a shot.

Notice also that he widens his stance to steady himself.

Edited by Sandy Larsen