The Education Forum

Was Lovelady A Big Fat Prevaricator, Or What?

3 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

It's bifurcating, isn't it?

Not unlike the-one-and-only Oswald's Intell files did over the years, with more and more "marked cards" in them each time, and sent to different other Intell branches each time, in a couple of "mole hunts", which ended up making some gullible JFK assassination "researchers" think there MUST have been a long-term doppelganger project!

--  Tommy :sun

Tommy,

You're getting punchy.   Take a deep breath.  Count to ten.   Take another deep breath.  Get some sleep.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

Huh?

Oswald's Intell and State Department files were intentionally bifurcated (split into ever branching-out branches) and made different from each other within those organizations over four years, by selectively putting false information about him into them -- false information that would "stick out like a sore thumb" if the wrong person (i.e. a mole) got them and unwittingly forwarded them to someone who happened to know the difference,

That's it in a nutshell.

Haven't you read Oswald And The CIA by John Newman, or Deep Politics And The Death Of JFK by Peter Dale Scott, or State Secret by Bill Simpich?

--  Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

14 hours ago, Ray Mitcham said:

Paul, please give the citations for your statements.

"Vicki and Sandra hung around the fourth floor gabbing with the girls and looking out of the many windows at the Grassy Knoll for 5-8 minutes, as Sandra seems to recall (not Vickie)."

(Lovelady and Shelley) then returned "to the TSBD[sic] side entrance where they saw Vickie and Sandra. 

Bump for Paul Trejo.

In the absence of any confirmations from Paul Trejo,  of the following

"Vicki and Sandra hung around the fourth floor gabbing with the girls and looking out of the many windows at the Grassy Knoll for 5-8 minutes, as Sandra seems to recall (not Vickie)."

(Lovelady and Shelley) then returned "to the TSBD[sic] side entrance where they saw Vickie and Sandra. "

I believe we can safely say that the above statements were just conjectures, by the author.

3 hours ago, Ray Mitcham said:

(Lovelady and Shelley) then returned "to the TSBD[sic] side entrance where they saw Vickie and Sandra. "

I believe we can safely say that the above statements were just conjectures, by the author.

Oh not just that Raymond, just like Bill Miller once confronted to deliver the real McCoy they just fail. They do a runner and / or just wimper to the powers that be.

James Gordon, this thread is not going anywhere either. I suggest you 'dump' this one as well.

There are a few more btw. Want me to point them out for you?!

On 3/25/2017 at 0:09 PM, Ray Mitcham said:

Ray,

Yes, they are my conjectures, based on some basic claims by interviewers:

1.  Sandra [Styles] claimed she told [Barry] Ernest what she was now telling me: that she and Victoria Adams did not go to the rear stairs anything close to as quickly as Victoria had claimed.    -- Sean Murphy; January 27, 2011

1.1.  For the record, Vicki had claimed that they had gone to the rears stairs of the TSBD within one minute.

2.   We rightly discount the minute-to-minute TIMING of Shelley and Lovelady's actions -- according to their memories -- after the JFK shots.

3.  One event agreed upon by three WC witnesses is that Shelley, Lovelady, Vicki Adams and Sandra Styles met together on the 1st floor of the TSBD.

4.  The soonest this could have occurred would be 6 minutes after the JFK shots, but more realistically 10 minutes after (because Shelley and Lovelady had walked all the way to the railroad tracks and back to the TSBD.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

P.S.  If you ask me questions in this new FORUM software, you should QUOTE my posts, so that I will get NOTIFICATION.  Otherwise I cannot know I'm being addressed.   This is different from the old FORUM software, which I thought was more user-friendly.  Anyway, this is why it took me so long to answer your question.  I've been QUOTED a lot in other threads and so I've been active in those.  (Alternatively you may send me a FORUM Message.)

Edited by Paul Trejo
clarity

• 5 years later...