The Education Forum

Where was Jean Hill and Mary Moorman when the assassination happened?

John Butler

Hi Ray, it's easy to get confused here. 

Your right about the first day.  The second day is when the problem begins.  Jean Hill changed her story.  Go back and re-read the beginning of this post.  You have a concise summary of the documentary evidence noting that change.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Robin.  It is time to go back to some serious research.  Or, you can always chalk it up to the "worst photo analysis ever".  I really don't see how you move from directly across the street from the SW corner of the TSBD to half way down to the overpass.  Maybe, that's the serious research you speak of.  It was as serious as the Oswald photo post in which you digitally smoothed the photo and cropped the photo to hide the weird, amputated shoulder. Yep, go back to serious research.

Hi David,

Your absolutely right.  you ain't going to learn what you don't want to.  Take for instance your latest post.  It is a house of cards built on a basic assumption you can't prove.  It is built on the assumption that someone fired a rifle from the sniper's nest on the 6th floor of the TSBD.  Go back and read my post on X marks the spot.  You can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that anyone fired a shot from there.  5 out 7 witnesses the closet to the sniper's nest stated they did not hear shots from there.  They heard shots from elsewhere. 

28 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

Robin,

He sent me these studies directly, at my request, and I told him the same things.

Aint gonna learn what you dont wanna know...

And thanks for all the great gallery updates... DJ

Thanks David

He still doesn't understand why i keep insisting that the Hill 5 sketch positions Hill approx half way between the Elm / Houston corner and the overpass.

Jean%20Hill%20Sketch_zpsihrfbf83.jpg

Hill.jpg

Edited by Robin Unger

Robin,

This is a sketch not an accurate map showing the length of Elm Street.  The sketch shows position A, Jean Hill, directly across the street from the SW corner of the TSBD.  If you make something different of that that is your problem.  I ain't going to learn what I don't want to learn!

Can you or David answer why Arlen Specter marked this document Top Secret and hid it away for years?

I posted about 5 hours ago an Elsie Dorman frame.  It shows two women in the spot claimed by Jean Hill.  If you take the tan and white coat of the woman there and paint in black or dark blue she becomes the spitting image of Mary Moorman.

14 minutes ago, John Butler said:

Robin,

This is a sketch not an accurate map showing the length of Elm Street.  The sketch shows position A, Jean Hill, directly across the street from the SW corner of the TSBD.  If you make something different of that that is your problem.  I ain't going to learn what I don't want to learn!

Can you or David answer why Arlen Specter marked this document Top Secret and hid it away for years?

It wasn't hidden away for years, it is freely available for anyone to look at in the WC Volume XX

http://aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh20/html/WH_Vol20_0089b.htm

18 minutes ago, John Butler said:

I posted about 5 hours ago an Elsie Dorman frame.  It shows two women in the spot claimed by Jean Hill.  If you take the tan and white coat of the woman there and paint in black or dark blue she becomes the spitting image of Mary Moorman.

I saw your Dorman frame, which is why i posted this image showing the area covered by Dorman's camera..

steps2.jpg

Edited by Robin Unger

John Butler,

Please go fly a kite.  And when it tangles up on the moon, grab the string and hoist your way up there onto the surface of the moon.  And while you're up there, look for the floodlights that were used to fake the moon landing.  And also, say Hi to Dr. Manhattan for me (yes, I'm getting my heavenly bodies mixed up here but who cares).

I mean, really John, do you not know how outrageously ridiculous this post sounds?

Thanks, Robin.  I don't see your point.    Not all of the Dorman frames are there.  These are good shots of the SW corner of Elm and Houston Street.

Elsie Dorman does not show the two women in black seen in the Zapruder film.  The two women in black are there from when the first 3 motorcycles come around the corner in the Zapruder film about Z frame 58, the gap occurs, the president appears at Z frame 133.  What's missed are the pilot car, the advance car, 5 motorcycle policemen that come just before presidential limousine.  The two women are there through this for many frames to about Z frame 208.

They are nowhere in Elsie Dorman.

Hi Michael.  I'm worried about you.  You seem to be losing control. Brace yourself, more outrageous things are to come. 

You Lone Gunners should praise me.  You should carry me on your shoulders with accolades.  After all, I am doing your work for you freely.  Believe me, it is not intentional.  It is just working out that way.  After I get through walking down Elm Street there will be little evidence left to prove anything on either side of the Lone Gun Theory or Conspiracy Theory side of the argument. 

You need to go back and re-read the post X marks the spot.  Then again, maybe not sense you seem to be having problems. 

There is a problem with this analysis.  Things do not really match well between the ladies on the SW corner and Jean Hill and Mary Moorman as far as clothes go.

jh%20and%20mm%203%20shots_zpsleerkrkp.jp

Jean Hill and Mary Moorman can be seen from Zapruder frames 287 to 317.  That’s about 30 frames and less than 2 seconds. At no time does either one have a purse or a pair of high heel shoes.  The ladies on the SW corner do.  Jean and Mary have white slacks, white socks, and flat shoes. 

The ladies on the SW corner can be seen from about Z frame 58 to Z frame 208 or so.  They have bare legs with nylons, presumably.  One has high heels, the shorter lady, the other flat shoes.  They have purses.  There are differences that need to be reconciled.

Edited by John Butler

John Butler said:

Z frame 153...shows two women in black where Jean Hill claimed she was standing. As an experiment, what would it take to turn these two women into Jean Hill and Mary Moorman. Or, conversely to change Jean Hill and Mary Moorman into the two women in black. .... These changes are not beyond the skills of artist/photo editors of that day.

[...]

After I get through walking down Elm Street there will be little evidence left to prove anything on either side of the Lone Gun Theory or Conspiracy Theory side of the argument.

Oh brother.

The silliness of the outer fringe conspiracy theorists just never stops, does it? (Obviously not, because John Butler just proved to everybody that it doesn't stop by creating this ludicrous forum thread.)

And speaking of "outer fringe" CTers, take a look at this hilarious excerpt from a new e-book I noticed today at Amazon. John Butler should love this Steven Green nut:

Excerpt-From-Hilarious-JFK-Book.png

Edited by David Von Pein