The Education Forum

Altgens 6, a different view

John Butler

She was wearing flat, black, slip-on shoes.

https://ixquick-proxy.com/do/spg/show_picture.pl?l=english&rais=1&oiu=https%3A%2F%2Fjfkassassinationfiles.files.wordpress.com%2F2016%2F05%2Fz-moorman-with-jean-hill.jpg%3Fw%3D403%26amp%3Bh%3D274&sp=c2d5a8154b9ff5ea4fccb592c1851802

Here she is in the Cancellare view of the south side of Elm Street post assassination, with the same flat shoes on. Which Cancellare photo shows her wearing high heels,John?

Mary%20Moor%20man_zpsli5fjsyf.jpg

Edited by Ray Mitcham

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ray,

This one does.  Simply magnify the area showing Mary.  I've provided a photo just showing this area magnified somewhere in the post of Mary Moorman.  It shows her right foot in a high heel shoe.  It also shows her purse which is missing in Zapruder.

Let me get you opinion on the next photo.  Doesn't this look amazingly like Altgens 6. I'm missing the R. L. Thurman freeway sign but other than that this does look amazingly like Altgens 6 with the presidential limousine approaching the Stemmons Freeway Sign with the vice-presidential almost in the Altgens 6 position.  Here is Z frame 170.

z165_zpsyhsgadny.jpg

The President should be gripping his throat here rather than Z frame 255.

Edited by John Butler

51 minutes ago, John Butler said:

Hi Ray,

This one does.  Simply magnify the area showing Mary.  I've provided a photo just showing this area magnified somewhere in the post of Mary Moorman.  It shows her right foot in a high heel shoe.  It also shows her purse which is missing in Zapruder.

Sorry, John. but which photo of Moorman are you talking about?

Ray,

It is a cropped and magnified portion of the Cancellare photo you show.  I used this in the Mary Moorman post which I going to have to look up.  It is not coming to mind but will do so and post here shortly.

Ray,

This is posted somewhere by me in a post.  Couldn't find where so I am re-posting.

cancellare%20crop_zpscdjkg70t.png

Clearly a high heel on her right foot.  The purse is visible too.  Notice here her shoulders are not hunched and her raincoat is shorter than shown in her Polaroid.

Edited by John Butler

23 minutes ago, John Butler said:

Ray,

This is posted somewhere by me in a post.  Couldn't find where so I am re-posting.

cancellare%20crop_zpscdjkg70t.png

Clearly a high heel on her right foot.  The purse is visible too.  Notice here her shoulders are not hunched and her raincoat is shorter than shown in her Polaroid.

. She is lifting her foot because she is leaning to her left to show something to the guy alongside her. She hasn't got high heels on. You saying that her coat shrank in a matter of minutes? What are you trying to prove?

Edited by Ray Mitcham

Ray, 

I've discussed this issue in"Where was Mary Moorman and Jean Hill when the assassination happened?"

You were part of the discussion.

This was the article that has the Moorman high heel photo.

And, her purse.

Someone once said Jack White spoke of the "visually impaired".  Is that relevant here?

What got me into lookng at what Mary was wearing is a remembered or imagined video interview in which Mary says as an aside, somewhat sullenly, she was not wearing white slacks.  That engendered the question "Ok, what was she wearing"?

Did I remember or imagine this?  Does anyone know of such a video interview?  

Would such a fashion conscious lady of 1963 be caught dead wearing white slacks, white socks, and high heels during that era?  Particularly, out into a muddy field.  Recall the Tosh Plumlee story.

Edited by John Butler