The Education Forum

Wynne and Vicki, Southland Center 1963

1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

And did you state this coffee shop aspect of the recollection before ever hearing Veciana share this in any public domain way?

I can answer that-no he didn't. The "coffee shop" thing was in volume X of the HSCA. Johnson went public in 2014 after reading about the "coffee shop" in Fonzi's book. And Johnson has no evidence for any of this other than his word.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

I can answer that-no he didn't. The "coffee shop" thing was in volume X of the HSCA. Johnson went public in 2014 after reading about the "coffee shop" in Fonzi's book. And Johnson has no evidence for any of this other than his word.

Since your speaking for Wynne, Tracy, I'll do the same. Wynne would say he was there in 1963.

Wynne is a member of this forum. 

I just viewed 2/3rds of the 4th video.

I am really wondering about some aspects of this.

When the subject of the RFK - girl in the polka dot dress came up, I just had to stop and consider the validity of keeping an open mind.

I'm not getting the point about Vicki and her extraordinary connection to the story. Of how she apparently knew things  beyond what some would consider normal.

Was she brought into some kind of mind-control program starting with strange phone calls to her from people she did not know?

I won't judge however.

I've read so many other strange tales regarding the assassination with seemingly improbable aspects yet still containing enough elements of truth ( as I perceive them) that I couldn't dismiss them as totally untrue.

I am about the same age ( slightly younger ) as Mr. Johnson. 

And I will say this about memories of actions and conversations from 50 years previous.

For some reason I can still recall "word for word" a few conversations ( if brief enough ) I had with people who made an impression on me from that long ago.

Yes, I can recall specific conversations with a girl or two whom I had my biggest crushes on. That kind of girl-to-boy interaction at that age is a very,very powerful emotion thing.

I can also still recall the exact words a fellow Junior High school student ( I even remember his name - John Nor---) yelled while we were out playing basketball on November 22nd, 1963.

John ran out to the football field and basketball courts and yelled to us all..."the president's been shot!"

He ran back to the school and our PE teachers got together for a brief second or two and marched us all back to the gym to shower and dress and report to our home rooms.

There our tearful home room teacher told us what they were hearing about JFK and said we could all go home at the end of that class.

I think at least half of all people can definitely recall specific conversations ( with specific words ) even 50 years previous if they are about very emotionally powerful events, especially the JFK/Ruby/Oswald one

Just reflecting on the point that I do think we can sometimes remember certain events (and specific words said during these)  even 50 years after they happen.

Edited by Joe Bauer

On 4/12/2017 at 6:18 PM, Wynne Johnson said:

The place was the Southland Center, folks, just as I said.  In 1963, that block used to have both the Southland Center and the Sheraton Hotel, separate high-rise buildings.  Now, both buildings are the Sheraton Hotel. 

One reason that I was able to forget September 7, 1963, was that I was nowhere near Dealey Plaza on November 22, which also came a full eleven weeks later.  So even after November 26, after I realized that Vicki and I had seen the accused assassin downtown back in September, I could convince myself that we really had nothing to do with the assassination.  At 12:30 pm on November 22, I was at home in Dallas at 6057 DeLoache Avenue.  (This house no longer looks anything like it did before my parents finally sold it in the 1980s; it has been extensively remodeled by new owners.)  My school, Jesuit High School, had been given that Friday off for two reasons:  (1) so that we go see the President and (2) so that some people at the school could have more time to prepare for a speech tournament to begin that evening.  Such tournaments usually took parts of two days.  Part of it would be held Friday evening, the other part on Saturday.  As for going to see the President, I thought that there would be a lot of traffic and that I would learn all about it later in the news anyway,  So I decided to stay home.  Later in the afternoon, I went to the school to find out whether the tournament had been cancelled.  Of course, by then I knew of the assassination and supposed that the tournament would be cancelled, but I wanted to know for certain.
      By the way, if you see my videos on Vimeo.com, rather than YouTube, then you will see that there is a Part 4.  But Part 4 is private; you need a password.  I make the password available to members of this forum. The password is "BarrowJonathon's" (without the quotation marks).  Note the apostrophe-s.  Note that the spelling "Jonathon" is not the usual spelling of that name.  It happens to be the spelling of the name of a present-day restaurant almost diagonally across Beckley Avenue from Oswald's rooming house in Dallas.  I chose it in order to give the password indirectly to somebody with whom I visited the restaurant in 2015.  Barrow is the last name of Clyde Barrow, of Bonnie and Clyde fame, whose ancestral home we went to see on that same day, too.  I had scant interest in the Barrow house, but the two people with me were foreigners who wanted to see it.  At any rate, this is the password.  At the beginning of the video, I say some things that ought to explain why the video has been private.  However, I am in inclined to trust the members of this forum to be, mostly at least, decent people not looking for something to sensationalize or profit from.  I am not trying to keep the contents of the video totally private, but I do not trust the widest possible public.  At least, I am hoping that more responsible people will see the video first. 

https://vimeo.com/110218535 Part 1

https://vimeo.com/125991781 Part 2

https://vimeo.com/126693813 Part 3

https://vimeo.com/185283856 Part 4

Wynne Johnson

Thanks, Wynne.

--  Tommy :sun

On 4/2/2017 at 1:27 PM, Thomas Graves said:

Michael,

The only intelligent questions I can think of at the moment are 1 ) where did Wynne and Vicki walk to that building from, and 2 ) where exactly was that coffee shop?  On Olive Street, or somewhere else?

(Thinking like a detective.)

Cheers,

--  Tommy :sun

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 1:02 PM, W. Tracy Parnell said:

I have a question for Mr. Johnson. In your video you say that Veciana recalled the meeting as happening toward the end of the first week in September. Could you please give me the source for this statement?

Bumped for Wynne Johnson.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2017 at 9:18 PM, Wynne Johnson said:

The place was the Southland Center, folks, just as I said.  In 1963, that block used to have both the Southland Center and the Sheraton Hotel, separate high-rise buildings.  Now, both buildings are the Sheraton Hotel. 

.......  I am not trying to keep the contents of the video totally private, but I do not trust the widest possible public.  At least, I am hoping that more responsible people will see the video first. 

https://vimeo.com/110218535 Part 1

https://vimeo.com/125991781 Part 2

https://vimeo.com/126693813 Part 3

https://vimeo.com/185283856 Part 4

Wynne Johnson

Bumping 

There a a few questions for you in this thread.

For those who have not seen the 4th video, Wynne implies that the possibility that Vicky was steered to that meeting, whether wittingly or unwittingly. He also says that a missed phone call may have been an attempt to contact him by the same people that may have steered Vicky to the Southland Center.

Presuming, as a hypothesis, that what happened was meant to happen, with regard to the Southland lobby encounter, then why?

I'be been playing with the various shaped pegs and holes, trying to see what fits the scenario as presented, assuming that Wynne and Vicky were steered to the encounter. I have separated-out the most obvious schemes, that do not appear to have any fitment. 

One thing that did happen, according to the story, Is that DAP was seen with LHO and AV. Wynne and Vicky could later be sought out to testify to this fact. Given their ages, they could probably be counted do forget the incident entirely unless called-upon. Indeed, this did happen, they forgot about it, and let it go. They story was never needed.

Presuming that DAP, wittingly or not, was the subject of this sheep-dipping, one has to ask why, or, to what end?

The most obvious answer is to be able to blackmail DAP, if necessary; to marry him absolutely to the conspiracy, even if LHO and Veciana were to die.

One of the most frequent complaints about the likelihood of this meeting taking place is due to what are described as blatant violations of tradecraft. DAP could have been set-up. Someone might have known about the DAP VC meeting and sent LHO there, whithout DAP expecting him at all. So, something was allowed to happen or made to happen that DAP would never have allowed.

On the above I was just thinking out loud. I am hoping Wynne will jump in, answer some questions and perhaps offer some insight.

Cheers,

Michael

• 7 months later...

I am sad to find out the e-mail address of Wynne Johnson (shared along with Part 4 of his videos) is no longer available. I wrote him a message about the videos vanishing from both Vimeo and YouTube. Sadly enough, Mr. Johnson appears not to be answering here any longer, I hope he’s OK! :-(

Any idea how can those videos be downloaded for safe-keeping and maybe even sharing?

Thanks!

GabyStan

On 15.04.2017 at 7:09 PM, Michael Clark said:

Since Joe opened a line of questions, I have a couple for Mr. Johnson.

- In an early video, other than #4, I believe that you stated that "Vicky"'was a pseudonym, and that she wished to not be named. Video 4 shows a picture of her, yet she is identified as Vicky. I am confused as to wether her name IS Vicky, because, with the photograph being shown, she is, or will be, no longer anonymous. Can you clarify?

-Also, the ID of DAP at the dance should be something that can be verified by other sources. Do you expect that to happen?

Cheers,

Michael

Michael, allow me to put this right:

Mr. Johnson said he first intended to use a pseudonym, but then considered it not being thruthful to his 100% objectivity and thus used her real name, Vicki. With i, not y. Then, later on, he started reading a novel of David Atlee Philips and stumbled upon a character named Vicky. At that point he stopped reading the book for good, because he did not want that character named Vicky to interfere with the real Vicki from his story. Hope that answers your dilemma. :)

Cheers,

GabyStan

On 16.04.2017 at 2:59 AM, Joe Bauer said:

I just viewed 2/3rds of the 4th video.

I am really wondering about some aspects of this.

When the subject of the RFK - girl in the polka dot dress came up, I just had to stop and consider the validity of keeping an open mind.

I'm not getting the point about Vicki and her extraordinary connection to the story. Of how she apparently knew things  beyond what some would consider normal.

Was she brought into some kind of mind-control program starting with strange phone calls to her from people she did not know?

I won't judge however.

I've read so many other strange tales regarding the assassination with seemingly improbable aspects yet still containing enough elements of truth ( as I perceive them) that I couldn't dismiss them as totally untrue.

I am about the same age ( slightly younger ) as Mr. Johnson. 

And I will say this about memories of actions and conversations from 50 years previous.

For some reason I can still recall "word for word" a few conversations ( if brief enough ) I had with people who made an impression on me from that long ago.

Yes, I can recall specific conversations with a girl or two whom I had my biggest crushes on. That kind of girl-to-boy interaction at that age is a very,very powerful emotion thing.

I can also still recall the exact words a fellow Junior High school student ( I even remember his name - John Nor---) yelled while we were out playing basketball on November 22nd, 1963.

John ran out to the football field and basketball courts and yelled to us all..."the president's been shot!"

He ran back to the school and our PE teachers got together for a brief second or two and marched us all back to the gym to shower and dress and report to our home rooms.

There our tearful home room teacher told us what they were hearing about JFK and said we could all go home at the end of that class.

I think at least half of all people can definitely recall specific conversations ( with specific words ) even 50 years previous if they are about very emotionally powerful events, especially the JFK/Ruby/Oswald one

Just reflecting on the point that I do think we can sometimes remember certain events (and specific words said during these)  even 50 years after they happen.

Joe, thank you for sharing your recollection of some precise facts from way back in 11/22/63. It seems to me - and you’re confirming it here - that ONLY George Herbert Walker Bush does not remember where he was on that fateful day... :-(

About the Polka Dot girl I cannot say much yet, since I am yet to see Part 4 of Southland Center 1963, but I’ve read this Patrick Nolan book https://www.amazon.com/CIA-Rogues-Killing-Kennedys-Assassinate/dp/1634502736 which got me into the Polka Dot lady search (with no relevant results yet) and, thus, bought this other https://www.amazon.com/Polka-File-Robert-Kennedy-Killing-ebook/dp/B01G99QICE/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1515168252&sr=1-2&keywords=polka+dot that I will read in the near future. :-)

Cheers,

GabyStan

Edited by Gaby Stan