The Education Forum

Is that ... (Gasp) ... Billy Lovelady Talking With Gloria Calvery on the Steps?

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

It's not your quoting me word-for-word that is offensive. It is your insinuations that I might be lying. And other slander.

But it's becoming more and more apparent that you insult people when you're losing the argument.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

12 hours ago, David G. Healy said:

old Wild Bill has been this way for 15 years now, its what got him thrown of Rich DellaRosa's JFK Assassination Research site years ago.... "photo-expert" is indeed a stretch. :)

Insults were a requirement for being allowed to stay on DellaRosa's forum ... it was standing up and debunking Jack White and Jim Fetzer's alteration claims that DellaRosa didn't like and would band members for doing.

In all the history of my time on the JFK Assassination - I have never referred to myself as a photo expert. Feel free to post otherwise if you can find a single instance where I ever did.

Edited by Bill Miller

15 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

The Woman in Black is blocking the view, einstein.

It doesn't take an Albert Einstein to see that the left side of Washout Man, starting under his chin, does not show a white t-shirt.

2c7b3ad3-5e3c-4ac5-a3cc-e6479d14df4c_zps

And correct me if I am wrong for we can look it up, but wasn't your previous position that Lovelady had buttoned up his shirt just prior to being seen at that position? Now aren't we being told that the t-shirt cannot be seen because the woman is blocking it from view.  

Edited by Bill Miller

14 hours ago, Bill Miller said:

It doesn't take an Albert Einstein to see that the left side of Washout Man, starting under his chin, does not show a white t-shirt.

And correct me if I am wrong for we can look it up, but wasn't your previous position that Lovelady had buttoned up his shirt just prior to being seen at that position? Now aren't we being told that the t-shirt cannot be seen because the woman is blocking it from view.  

What I said is that there is film evidence that Lovelady will -- without apparent reason -- button up his shirt. By which I was implying that he may gave done so in Darnell. So good luck in determining if Lovelady Man on the steps truly is Lovelady based on seeing his white tee shirt.

I have never commented specifically on Lovelady's shirt in the Darnell clip. Thomas has said that he sees signs of a white tee shirt. I personally don't. My position is that there is no way of knowing because the Woman in Black is in the way.

3 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

I have never commented specifically on Lovelady's shirt in the Darnell clip. Thomas has said that he sees signs of a white tee shirt. I personally don't. My position is that there is no way of knowing because the Woman in Black is in the way.

Then I think we can agree that if Lovelady didn't button and unbutton his shirt and it remained open, then at the very least ... a portion of the white t-shirt should be visible in the image below, which it is not.

Edited by Bill Miller

3 hours ago, Bill Miller said:

Then I think we can agree that if Lovelady didn't button and unbutton his shirt and it remained open, then at the very least ... a portion of the white t-shirt should be visible in the image below, which it is not.

Sure... if his shirt was opened sufficiently wide. It would have to be opened far enough that it is exposed beyond the blurry margin of Woman in Black's head.

You know, in this frame, and this closeup, it looks like alleged Lovelady is looking straight out, and that Woman in black isn't directly in front of him but rather standing somewhat to his left. But still blocking the view.

But it's probably just an illusion. I think you've processed this frame, increased the contrast or something like that. I believe I can make out his nose.

1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Sure... if his shirt was opened sufficiently wide. It would have to be opened far enough that it is exposed beyond the blurry margin of Woman in Black's head.

You know, in this frame, and this closeup, it looks like alleged Lovelady is looking straight out, and that Woman in black isn't directly in front of him but rather standing somewhat to his left. But still blocking the view.

But it's probably just an illusion. I think you've processed this frame, increased the contrast or something like that. I believe I can make out his nose.

While I have seen a few skewed views of Lovelady where it, along with his posture, made it hard to see the opening in his shirt - I have seen no frontal views that didn't show his shirt to be open like it was seen in the Hughes film before and after the shots were fired, the Wiegman film, and the Altgens 6 photo.

no%20white%20T-shirt_zpsdmas3odj.jpg 070ccc60-9420-43b3-9747-d56e4f9f70bc_zps

The woman's right side of her head starts under Washout Man's mid-chin, thus the t-shirt as In just described in the other films and photos should be showing quite easily and yet it is not. The button up and unbutton theory seems born out of necessity for Washout Man to be Lovelady.

The enlarged view was taken from the gif animation that you had liked so well.

y_zpsz4cob7hz.jpg

Edited by Bill Miller

1 hour ago, Bill Miller said:

While I have seen a few skewed views of Lovelady where it, along with his posture, made it hard to see the opening in his shirt - I have seen no frontal views that didn't show his shirt to be open like it was seen in the Hughes film before and after the shots were fired, the Wiegman film, and the Altgens 6 photo.

no%20white%20T-shirt_zpsdmas3odj.jpg 070ccc60-9420-43b3-9747-d56e4f9f70bc_zps

The woman's right side of her head starts under Washout Man's mid-chin, thus the t-shirt as In just described in the other films and photos should be showing quite easily and yet it is not. The button up and unbutton theory seems born out of necessity for Washout Man to be Lovelady.

The enlarged view was taken from the gif animation that you had liked so well.

y_zpsz4cob7hz.jpg

The woman's head is blocking the view of most of the white. And with everything so blurry, the edge of her black head spills over to adjacent areas in shades of gray. These shades of gray obscure even the part of white that could otherwise be seen if there were no blurriness.

In addition, the blurriness of Lovelady's outer shirt spills over its edge and into the the white area, adding to the white area being obscured.

The woman's head is blocking the view of most of the white. And with everything so blurry, the edge of her black head spills over to adjacent areas in shades of gray. These shades of gray obscure even the part of white that could otherwise be seen if there were no blurriness.

In addition, the blurriness of Lovelady's outer shirt spills over its edge and into the the white area, adding to the white area being obscured.

Sandy,

Don't you think it's interesting that Miller, when confronted with the blown-up GIF's showing Lovelady's bald forehead with hair on the side, starts concentrating on the mostly-blocked-by-W.I.B. t-shirt issue, instead?

--  Tommy  :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

1 hour ago, Thomas Graves said:

Sandy,

Don't you think it's interesting that Miller, when confronted with the blown-up GIF's showing Lovelady's bald forehead with hair on the side, starts concentrating on the mostly-blocked-by-W.I.B. t-shirt issue, instead?

--  Tommy  :sun

LOL yeah. Interesting but not surprising.

I don't think he's noticed yet that I am now agreeing with you, that the tee shirt can indeed be seen in two frames where Lovelady has moved to his left a few inches. (He must not be reading that other thread.) That should blow his gasket. (But I hope not. It's been nice having him calmed down for a while.)

Edited by Sandy Larsen

10 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

LOL yeah. Interesting but not surprising.

I don't think he's noticed yet that I am now agreeing with you, that the tee shirt can indeed be seen in two frames where Oswald has moved to his left a few inches. (He must not be reading that other thread.) That should blow his gasket. (But I hope not. It's been nice having him calmed down for a while.)

Oswald?

Surely you mean Lovelady.

Edited by Thomas Graves

You should listen to yourself.   :)    You just destroyed all the claims you had been posting about seeing 'details' on Washout Man that told you that it was Lovelady you were seeing. Sounds like details exist only when you want them to and don't exist when they become a nuisance.  

And to address something else you said - the woman's head can only hide half of the open area that would show a white t-shirt. The half that would be to the right of her head is not there when it should be and all that blurriness you just spoke about shows that you have nothing to go on that this is Lovelady Vs anyone else that could remotely resemble him.