The Education Forum

Is that ... (Gasp) ... Billy Lovelady Talking With Gloria Calvery on the Steps?

21 minutes ago, Bill Miller said:

I think that for those who think every witness is a xxxx or had their testimony changed, then I see little sense in them reading the testimonies in the first place.

I don't know of anybody here who believes that every witness lied or had their testimony changed.

It seems like you object to questioning eyewitness testimony when doing so might jeopardize your beliefs.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Bill Miller said:

I am aware of how some witnesses were treated. None of which has anything to do with the point I have made concerning a group of people working together to mislead anyone over something as ridiculous as running up some steps or entering the TSBD.

This statement betrays your ignorance of our reasons for questioning the testimonies of certain individuals.

Regardless of your reasons, which I probably know better then yourself, there is no  basis for ignoring a group of supporting witnesses - all independent of one another. If you feel superior to think otherwise, then that is on you - not me. I am not interested in starting with a conclusion and then start calling witnesses liars because they didn't say what I wanted to hear. Washout man in wrong on so many levels that its not worth explaining over and over again - blew Baker's run - and Truly obviously turned in Darnell so to follow the Patrolman just as the witnesses said. They were seen from both sides of the TSBD entrance entering the building and before anyone else in the Plaza did.

Edited by Bill Miller

7 hours ago, Bill Miller said:

Regardless of your reasons, which I probably know better then yourself, there is no  basis for ignoring a group of supporting witnesses - all independent of one another. If you feel superior to think otherwise, then that is on you - not me. I am not interested in starting with a conclusion and then start calling witnesses liars because they didn't say what I wanted to hear. Washout man in wrong on so many levels that its not worth explaining over and over again - blew Baker's run - and Truly obviously turned in Darnell so to follow the Patrolman just as the witnesses said. They were seen from both sides of the TSBD entrance entering the building and before anyone else in the Plaza did.

Dear Great Photo and Film Analyst,

I think you've exhausted us, William, so I'm gonna declare you "the winner."

Even though that IS Lovelady talking with the woman in black on the steps in Couch - Darnell.

All the best.

--  Tommy :sun

PS  I wouldn't be surprised if Chris Davidson zooms in on him for you in the not-too-distant future.

One can only hope that he will.

Edited by Thomas Graves

3 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

Even though that IS Lovelady talking with the woman in black in the steps in Couch - Darnell.

All the best.

Looking forward to you actually being able to do more than just saying it as that is the type of thing Baghdad Bob was known for. 

Baghdad%20Bob_zps6ldatbxq.jpg

JFK's memory deserves a little better than that in my view because merely claiming independent witnesses conspired to lie as to who they saw first entering the TSBD and when without knowing what photographic evidence could be out there proving otherwise is an illogical risk assumption in my view.

20 minutes ago, Bill Miller said:

Looking forward to you actually being able to do more than just saying it as that is the type of thing Baghdad Bob was known for.

Tommy,

Be sure to wish Belated Bill a fond farewell as you leave him in the dust.   B)

Edited by Sandy Larsen

4 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

Even though that IS Lovelady talking with the woman in black on the steps in Couch - Darnell.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwrExtVD005OTEZKSjRpQ0FmOTg/view?usp=sharing

All the best.

PS  I wouldn't be surprised if Chris Davidson zooms in on him for you in the not-too-distant future.

One can only hope that he will.

edited and bumped for Chris Davidson

Edited by Thomas Graves

1 hour ago, Thomas Graves said:

edited and bumped for Chris Davidson

Yes - maybe Chris can show you the white T-Shirt that should be visible considering that Lovelady's plaid shirt was open. This frame gives an open view of this person's chest area and I cannot find that White T-shirt.  I have tried several filters with no success. I will be most interested in seeing how Chris can make that person appear to have an open shirt with a milk white T-Shirt on underneath. Of course you can always just ignore that it is missing and just say tat it's there.  :)

0cacf117-a9a3-4ea3-9e11-2c10e05b28ac_zps 

f6ba0c68-aeaa-4e90-95ca-5fa08bbd4c48_zps

Robin%20SHIRT2_zpstrd6ju9i.jpg

Edited by Bill Miller

On 2/20/2017 at 11:35 PM, Bill Miller said:

Yes - maybe Chris can show you the white T-Shirt that should be visible considering that Lovelady's plaid shirt was open.

I wouldn't bet on seeing the open shirt even if it is Lovelady. Why? Because Lovelady is known to button his shirt up for no apparent reason. Even when hanging around the TSBD steps.

Unbuttoned:   (Lovelady is on the far right.)

And a few seconds later...

Buttoned:

Edited by Sandy Larsen

At first glance, it would appear that part of the possible Lovelady shirt is white.

Stairs.jpg

But, if you look at this gif, there is an arm (along the wall at left) moving upward.

That person appears to be between the possible Lovelady and the woman in black.

I believe what looks like a partial white shirt in the possible Lovelady, is actually part of the sandwiched woman.

In the very last gif frame or frame above, look just below possible Lovelady's chin, and you'll see more white appearing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwrExtVD005OenRaTG5Sbl83b0U/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Chris Davidson

1 hour ago, Chris Davidson said:

At first glance, it would appear that part of the possible Lovelady shirt is white.

Stairs.jpg

But, if you look at this gif, there is an arm (along the wall at left) moving upward.

I believe what looks like a partial white shirt in the possible Lovelady, is actually part of the sandwiched woman.

In the very last gif frame or frame above, look just below possible Lovelady's chin, and you'll see more white appearing

Thanks, Chris.

How many of the woman-in-black's arms do you think we can see?  Is that her right arm on the right side of his shirt (our right)?  Or is it the arm of someone else, or is it sunlight shining on his shirt?

Edited by Thomas Graves

3 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

I wouldn't bet on seeing the open shirt even if it is Lovelady. Why? Because Lovelady is known to button his shirt up for no apparent reason. Even when hanging around the TSBD steps.

And a few seconds later...

Buttoned:

lovelady_smoking_in_martin_film.jpg

I would bet against you because if you were to find that clip that the film capture came from - you would eventually see that when Lovelady comes out of profile to the camera by turning his body slightly that his open long sleeved shirt is unbuttoned and exposed T-Shirt has become visible.

You may note that I said "if you were to find" .... because if someone had that portion of film and merely chose the profile view to claim the shirt was buttoned, then that would be deceitful as I sure you would agree. This now brings me to your comment that "Lovelady was known to button up his shirt for no apparent reason. Even when hanging around the TSBD steps." What assassination footage of Lovelady is there showing a frontal view where he didn't have his shirt open for you to have been able to make such a ststement?

Edited by Bill Miller

2 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

Stairs.jpg

Does the arm on the wall not belong to the 'woman in black'?

1 hour ago, Bill Miller said:

I would bet against you because if you were to find that clip that the film capture came from - you would eventually see that when Lovelady comes out of profile to the camera by turning his body slightly that his open long sleeved shirt is unbuttoned and exposed T-Shirt has become visible.

You may note that I said "if you were to find" .... because if someone had that portion of film and merely chose the profile view to claim the shirt was buttoned, then that would be deceitful as I sure you would agree. This now brings me to your comment that "Lovelady was known to button up his shirt for no apparent reason. Even when hanging around the TSBD steps." What assassination footage of Lovelady is there showing a frontal view where he didn't have his shirt open for you to have been able to make such a statement?

Approximately the same period of time seen from different angles. Watch around the 1:10 to 1:25 minute mark.

Robin20SHIRT220copy_zpso1scl0ca.jpg

40b8d582-0687-47be-b161-907443f97939_zps

May Sandy Larsen and Thomas Graves feel free to wait for the dust they left me in to clear!    :)

Edited by Bill Miller