The Education Forum

Marina, the Commission, and Mexico City

3 hours ago, David Josephs said:

Mexican Immigration records were created by one person PT.

I will assume you don't know of what you post so I will clarify.  

Helio Tuexi Maydon was identified as the man who stamped the entrance Visa for the man carry Harvey Oswald Lee's visa.

Mr. Maydon was asked by a key and central figure in this charade, Harvey CASH of the American Consul at Nuevo LAredo.

The attached shows Maydon's stamp and another FBi player, SA Robert Chapman's report about what Maydon actually said.

In my articles I discuss the "Allen's/Brill's"  

Where in the evidence YOU have does it claim he entered with 2 Cuban men? 

The very bottom image discusses how MAYDON says it was 2 women and 1 man...

You're up Paul....  

David,

The answer is simple -- Mexican Immigration officer Helio Tuexi Maydon himself said it: "I'm not sure about the couple Oswald rode into Mexico with."

He didn't have that recorded.  He wasn't sure.  He couldn't remember.   HUNDREDS of cars of people came into Mexico that day, and he recorded what he could.  The rest was left to his all-too-human memory of a very ordinary event that happened months previous.

How was Helio Tuexi Maydon supposed to know that the entry of Lee Harvey Oswald into Mexico was going to be one of the most important events in US History?

Anyway, David, thanks for posting the Mexican Immigration Records and making my case for me.  Lee Harvey Oswald entered Mexico on September 4, 1963, as a passenger in a car with two other people. 

Not in a bus.  In a car.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, George Sawtelle said:

Jim

I believed at one time that the CIA did not know that Oswald was to be impersonated in MC. I´ve changed my mind. I think they did know and informed Oswald to return to Dallas before entering Mexico. I believe Philips did not want Oswald in MC while military intelligence was doing their impersonation of him.

It did seem like Oswald was to go to Mexico given the fact that he apparently applied for and received a Mexican visa card. However I believe he was called back to Dallas when he reached Laredo and the next day he visited Odio.

Then when Johnson took steps to stop the military from mobilizing in Florida for an attack on Cuba immediately after the assassination, little by little the impersonation became a mole hunt and documents were faked to place Oswald in Mexico. Then the lone nut theory, which was circulated on the day of the assassination, eventually survived and became the CIA´s answer for why the assassination.

What do you think?

I would have to say that this is as good as anyone else's opinion.  Except I do not know the basis of your idea that MI was doing an impersonation of Oswald in MC.

4 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

From Destiny Betrayed, second edition, page 352:

"Odio twice told the Commission that, to her best remembrance, the men were where on a Thursday or Friday in the last week of September. This would mean either the twenty sixth or twenty seventh."  (p. 352, italics added)

Strike 1

The FM card said Oswald entered Mexico on the 26th.  But does not record his means of entry.  (Armstrong, p. 615)

Strike 2

No one today believes that Hall, Howard or Seymour was at Odio's door. For the simple reason that the best witness, Odio, did not recognize any of them when shown their photos. (Gaeton Fonzi, The Last Investigation, p. 115)

Strike 3.  You're out Paul.

You wish, James.

Sylvia Odio admitted -- repeatedly -- that she could NOT REMEMBER the exact day that Leopoldo, Angelo and Leon Oswald came to her door.  She only knew it was the final week of September, 1963.

Seymour was never at Sylvia Odio's door.  Loran Hall was a big fat fabricator.

Sylvia Odio was terrified of Loran Hall.  He would leer at her.  He would call her up on the telephone uninvited.  He claimed to know her father in a Cuban prison, but her father denied knowing him.  Loran Hall was a TERRORIST.

The FBI refused to give Sylvia Odio protection, because Sylvia Odio had PROOF that J. Edgar Hoover's "Lone Nut" dogma was a big fat fabrication.   So, Sylvia stopped cooperating with the FBI, because the FBI refused to cooperate with her.

It was life or death for Sylvia Odio.

Your CT misses so much, James.   So much.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

8 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

I would have to say that this is as good as anyone else's opinion.  Except I do not know the basis of your idea that MI was doing an impersonation of Oswald in MC.

Read Bill Simpich's great eBook, State Secret: Wiretapping in Mexico City (2014).   It's free online, so there's no excuse for anybody to be ignorant of it.

David Morales, CIA agent gone rogue, impersonated Lee Harvey Oswald over the most heavily wire-tapped phone in the world -- the telephone between the Cuban Consulate and the USSR Embassy there in Mexico City.

The CIA started a Mole Hunt to find the Mole.  They altered Oswald's 201 File to find the Mole.  They never found the Mole.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Yawn.

Keep on trucking PT, you always do no matter how many faux pas you commit.  You just manufacture something to keep your fairy tale going. Now Sylvia Odio is lying but Harry Dean knows the facts she is hiding.

Like anyone is listening to your blather.

Edited by James DiEugenio

5 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Yawn.

Keep on trucking PT, you always do no matter how many faux pas you commit.  You just manufacture something to keep your fairy tale going. Now Sylvia Odio is lying but Harry Dean knows the facts she is hiding.

Like anyone is listening to your blather.

Dear Jim,

Do you not like Simpich's State Secret?

--  Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

Jim

It had to be military intelligence. Use logic and deduction, more deduction.

It wasn´t the CIA. Philips controlled Oswald. He could have sent him to MC. Why impersonate him?

It wasn´t Hoover. He was pissed because he was kept in the dark.

But it was the military. This caper, the impersonation of Oswald, was classic Operation Northwoods (blame Castro for JFK´s death so we justify to all that Cuba is to be wiped out). Operation Northwoods was Lymnitzer´s baby.

Edited by George Sawtelle

Jim

It wasn´t the CIA. Philips controlled Oswald. He could have sent him to MC. Why impersonate him?

But it was the military. This caper, the impersonation of Oswald, was classic Operation Northwoods (blame Castro for JFK´s death so we justify to all that Cuba is to be wiped out). Operation Northwoods was Lymnitzer´s baby.

George,

There are more options.

The Radical Right had the means, the motive and the opportunity.

Regards 

--Paul Trejo 

On 2/22/2017 at 4:31 PM, James DiEugenio said:

As most people know, according to the Secret Service, Marina Oswald always denied that Oswald went to Mexico, during the entire period she was at the Inn of the Six Flags.  This is memorialized in a long SS report which Harold Weisberg used to deft effect in his book Whitewash 2.

The problem for the WC was that they had to have Oswald in Mexico City since that is the info they were getting from the CIA.  The problem was that Marina denied it, and there was no evidence in Dallas that he had been there.

James,

The problem with this logic is that it is bias-driven.

The reason that Marina Oswald denied that LHO went to Mexico was that she denied EVERYTHING when she was at the Six Flags Inn. 

Any normal wife would have done the same. She wasn't under oath.

You try to build a grand conspiracy on this ordinary fact, and it topples over.

Marina Oswald told the TRUTH when she.was under oath.

So simple.  So straightforward.  No cloak and dagger fantasies.

Regards 

--Paul Trejo 

Jim

George - I like your logic. I've been asking a lot of questions about Lemnitzer lately. You would think Trejo would be more curious why and when Lemnitzer praised Walker, in a letter, for his Augsburg JBS indoctrinations. I'm researching this now. This also ties into Steve Thomas wondering about all the Colonels. Turns out they are all ex-army. And Lemnitzer and Walker were Army. Jack Crichton was Army, and his 488th was Army, reporting directly to the head of Army Intelligence. These people ran the COG underground communications bunker, were all over the DPD and the motorcade. The notion that somehow Walker and the guys around him like HL Hunt and Hargis were more right wing than Lemnitzer and LeMay (who ran with Wallace in 1968), or for that matter Hoover and Dulles, strikes me as an attempt to limit the damage. Yeah, it was the extreme right that killed JFK. Didn't we know that right away, once we saw through the Oswald charade? And btw, there is no gulf between the top echelons of CIA and the top military brass. And, JFK himself was worried enough about his generals that he made a point of getting 7 Days in May turned into a movie and filmed at the WH. 

Paul T

The agency or entity that impersonated Oswald had to have the complicity of the CIA. They had to know Oswald was going to Mexico and they had to inform Oswald that he was not needed in Mexico at the last minute.

And the agency or entity had to be fanatic enough to want Russia nuked  and Cuba invaded. Plus they had to know the military would act as they wished. IOWS, they had to have control over the military to the point of going to war.

In a sense the radical right did impersonate Oswald but it was the radical right within the military. Because you won´t find a general who will acquiese to a civilian entity to start a war.

21 hours ago, George Sawtelle said:

Paul T

The agency or entity that impersonated Oswald had to have the complicity of the CIA. They had to know Oswald was going to Mexico and they had to inform Oswald that he was not needed in Mexico at the last minute.

And the agency or entity had to be fanatic enough to want Russia nuked  and Cuba invaded. Plus they had to know the military would act as they wished. IOWS, they had to have control over the military to the point of going to war.

In a sense the radical right did impersonate Oswald but it was the radical right within the military. Because you won´t find a general who will acquiese to a civilian entity to start a war.

Over the top "analysis," imho.

--  Tommy :sun

Nuke Russia.  LOL

Edited by Thomas Graves

9 hours ago, George Sawtelle said:

Paul T

George,

I used to believe that myself.  Yet after reading Bill Simpich I see more.

Like Paul Brancato you squish the Military and the Radical Right together.

You ignore the nuances.

The key difference is that the Military acts under orders from the President while the Radical Right has no such restrictions.

Yes, many among the Radical Right were retired Military.  But once retired they are now citizens.

As for the CIA and the Impersonation of LHO in Mexico City, Simpich explained that very well with his Mole Hunt discovery.

Whoever impersonated LHO knew very well that the telephone between the Cuban consulate and the Soviet Embassy in Mexico City was the most wiretapped phone in the world.

He was CIA, but he went ROGUE.

Thus the Mole Hunt.

It was probably David Morales, according to Simpich.

Regards 

--Paul Trejo 

Paul T

The only accomplishment of Simpich is that he gave plausible deniability to the CIA. This is not an impersonation, it´s a mole hunt. And a mole was never found.

He has done nothing to further our knowledge of the Kennedy assassination. Yet you act as if Simpich solved the Kennedy assassination.

DiEugenio, Salandria, Mark Lane among many have done much more than Simpich to help solve this mystery. They deserve respect and praise, not Simpich.