The Education Forum

Marina, the Commission, and Mexico City

None of the posters here are CIA did it 'hacks'. Cease and desist this false characterization. 

No one is disputing the importance of research into the DPD, though I would say that when you limit that magnifier to the DPD right wing connections, and don't look at their connections to the US military and military reserve units, you demonstrate your continued effort to paint the conspirators as outside of any chain of command loop. Michael Clark is accurate - you are wedded to your theory, and cherry pick your information to support it. 

The main point of your efforts here is to whitewash official government and intelligence agencies and their Chiefs.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

To sum my opinions:

(1) Lee Harvey Oswald (LHO) was certainly in Mexico City during the final week of September, 1963.

(2) LHO was trying to get an instant visa into Cuba based on his New Orleans resume as a Fake FPCC officer, courtesy Guy Banister.

(3) LHO was certainly impersonated over the telephone in Mexico City.

(4) The impersonator attempted to link the name of Oswald to KGB assassin Valeriy Kostikov.

(5) The CIA language translators knew in 15 minutes that the voice was not LHO.

(6) The CIA started an internal Mole-Hunt that very hour.

(7) JFK was assassinated by people attempting to blame the Communists for it.

(8) They fumbled it.  The US Government opted for the "Lone Nut" theory instead.

(9) The full truth will come out on Thursday 26 October 2017, when the JFK Records Act is fulfilled.

(10) The CIA-did-it CT is the dumbest CT ever.  Its dumbest spinoff is the "Harvey and Lee" spinoff.

(11) The CIA-did-it journal of the 1990's, Probe Magazine, contains the dumbest material ever printed in the English language.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

MY problem is that, while in THIS instance you clearly labeled these as your OPINIONS...in most instances on this particular discussion board you present your OPINIONS as FACTS.

YOUR opinions are no more valid than MY opinions, or anyone else's opinions. Absent the supporting FACTS, they are ONLY opinions.

So if you would kindly stop asserting your opinions as if they were facts, I think everyone else would seem less hostile towards you and your OPINIONS.

Just MY opinion, mind you...

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 9:23 AM, Mark Knight said:

MY problem is that, while in THIS instance you clearly labeled these as your OPINIONS...in most instances on this particular discussion board you present your OPINIONS as FACTS.

YOUR opinions are no more valid than MY opinions, or anyone else's opinions. Absent the supporting FACTS, they are ONLY opinions.

So if you would kindly stop asserting your opinions as if they were facts, I think everyone else would seem less hostile towards you and your OPINIONS.

Just MY opinion, mind you...

Mark,

I thank you for your opinion, and for your polite language.

Now -- nearly every single one of my thousands of posts on this FORUM in the past six years is liberally peppered with the qualification, "IMHO."  As most know, that stands for "In My Humble Opinion."  (or In My Honest Opinion, as some say).

I continually admit that I am sharing my opinions -- just like EVERYBODY else here.

Yes -- there are FACTS that we also share.  But the theme of the FORUM is Conspiracy Theory -- and that means Theory -- and that means Opinions.

What I mainly object to myself is people attacking others viciously -- for example, the vicious attacks on Ruth Paine that I have seen -- based on naked OPINION.  Another victim of vicious attacks, IMHO, is Harry Dean -- an aging, actual eye-witness to the events concerned in this FORUM.

There are others.   So, I believe my voice here, and my Walker-did-it CT (opinion) -- as new and different as it is -- merits a rightful place on the FORUM.  The main people who dispute my right are those who can't stand to see their own CIA-did-it CT's smashed to smithereens.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo
typos

The reason I added my list of opinions on yesterday's self-defense post, was to avoid changing the topic of this thread to my own self-defense.  I didn't want (and still don't want) anybody to HIJACK this thread to be about attacks on, and the self-defense of, myself.

So -- let's get back to the theme of this thread.by James Di Eugenio, namely, "Marina, the Commission, and Mexico City."

So far we have mainly debated about Mexico City, that is, LHO's visit there, David Morales' impersonating LHO there, and also Lopez and Simpich.

Therefore -- much remains to be debated.  For example -- what does Marina Oswald have to do with all this?

It's a good question.  

What did Marina know about LHO's Mexico City trip?   When did she know it?   What details do her sworn WC testimony reveal about LHO in Mexico City?

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo
typos

12 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

So far we have mainly debated about Mexico City, that is, LHO's visit there, David Morales' impersonating LHO there, and also Lopez and Simpich.

Paul,

Just to be clear, it hasn't been established that David Morales impersonated LHO there, has it?

Edited by Sandy Larsen

4 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Paul,

Just to be clear, it hasn't been established that David Morales impersonated LHO there, has it?

Exactly.

Another opinion stated as fact.

yes, let's get back to Marina, the WC and Mexico City

Mr. RANKIN. When you were asked before about the trip to Mexico (CE1781 & 1792), you did not say that you knew anything about it. Do you want to explain to the Commission how that happened?  http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh23/html/WH_Vol23_0209b.htm
Mrs. OSWALD. Most of these questions were put to me by the FBI. I do not like them too much. I didn't want to be too sincere with them. Though I was quite sincere and answered most of their questions. They questioned me a great deal, and I was very tired of them, and I thought that, well, whether I knew about it or didn't know about it didn't change matters at all, it didn't help anything, because the fact that Lee had been there was already known, and whether or not I knew about it didn't make any difference.

And the SS interview Nov 29th: 

“She was asked whether she had any knowledge of Lee's trips to Mexico or Washington, D.C.  She replied in the negative.  She was asked whether she or Lee had any cameras and she replied that Lee bought one camera in Russia and a second one in the United States . She said one was a small camera and the other was a box camera. She added that she was not proficient with operating any Cameras and she never had an opportunity to do so.”

She NEVER had an opportunity to do so - (operate any camera)  ??

Mrs. OSWALD. I think that that was towards the end of February, possibly the beginning of March. I can't say exactly. Because I didn't attach any significance to it at the time. That was the only time I took any pictures.
I don't know how to take pictures. He gave me a camera and asked me someone should ask me how to photograph, I don't know.

She goes on to describe a photographing process which is not possible with the box camera and well as the taking of up to 3 of this photos...  just another example of Marina's cooperation

-----

You'd have to go to my 8000 page tome (kidding) on Mexico at the new CTKA site to dive into the details of this evidence... Suffice to say, Marina would basically do whatever was necessary to help incriminate her dead husband...

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11913#relPageId=42&tab=page

img_11913_42_300.png

9 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Paul,

Sandy,

No, you're right -- it has not been established as a fact -- HOWEVER -- a great JFK researcher, author and professional attorney, Bill Simpich, believes that David Morales is the likely impersonator.

That's strong evidence in my book. 

Also, David Morales did confess to his friend, Ruben Carbajal, that he played some role in the JFK assassination.

More strong evidence.

So -- just to be clear -- it has not yet been established as a FACT -- it remains my CT (opinion).

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

What absolute baloney.  Bill just said yesterday that his ideas about MC are a theory.

No one knows who's voices are on those phony tapes.  No one.  For you to say that its Morales is more of a demonstration of your shameless axe grinding.

Please show us the proof that Morales said he played a part in the JFK murder?

I await your answer on this.

Thanks for quoting that David.

Marina understood  that Oswald never went to MC.  And that is what she originally said.

Is it not fascinating that Ruth Paine and PJM are the ones who tried to supply evidence that said he did.

Just a coincidence right?

The WCR actually uses Marina's testimony as proof he left on a bus...

Despite the fact Marina is gone before Oswald leaves.  Additionally, she makes a very good point about cheap Oswald...

He WOULD have bought the cheapest ticket possible...  Not one ticket, not one leg of the trip includes a round trip ticket.
Each of the sections of the trip along the way shows evidence of a new and separate ticket.  
A ticket was available from New Orleans to and from Mexico City with a 4 part Round trip ticket.

He supposedly buys a ticket in Houston only 30 mins before the bus leaves...  and what they don't tell you is that the bus to Houston doesn't arrive until 10:50pm if on time.
Mrs Twiford was supposedly helping the FBI when she in fact made it virtually impossible for the man who called to be the same man for which no ticket to Houston from New Orleans exists.

Edited by David Josephs

5 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

What absolute baloney.  Bill just said yesterday that his ideas about MC are a theory.

No one knows who's voices are on those phony tapes.  No one.  For you to say that its Morales is more of a demonstration of your shameless axe grinding.

Please show us the proof that Morales said he played a part in the JFK murder?

I await your answer on this.

Dear James,

I don't support Trejo's Walker and Bannister did it theory, but I gotta ask -- What makes you think that it couldn't have been Morales who impersonated Oswald on the phone.

Was he capable of speaking broken Russian?

Did he have a reason for impersonating Oswald?

--  Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

I meant just what I said above.  Paul stated such as fact.

Ok, why does he say that if Bill just stated that it was a theory?  

Fine, then leave it at that.

That is rich David.

Marina says he would have bought a round tripper.

Not at all.

Nice work on these points on these entrances and exits from MC.  They are turning out to be nothing but paper mache.

4 hours ago, David Josephs said:

The WCR actually uses Marina's testimony as proof he left on a bus...

Despite the fact Marina is gone before Oswald leaves.  Additionally, she makes a very good point about cheap Oswald...

He WOULD have bought the cheapest ticket possible...  Not one ticket, not one leg of the trip includes a round trip ticket.
Each of the sections of the trip along the way shows evidence of a new and separate ticket.  
A ticket was available from New Orleans to and from Mexico City with a 4 part Round trip ticket.
He supposedly buys a ticket in Houston only 30 mins before the bus leaves...  and what they don't tell you is that the bus to Houston doesn't arrive until 10:50pm if on time.
Mrs Twiford was supposedly helping the FBI when she in fact made it virtually impossible for the man who called to be the same man for which no ticket to Houston from New Orleans exists.

David,

You deliberately distorted the clear evidence: Marina Oswald said about the alleged bus trip, "IT SEEMS."

Marina Oswald was not there.  Marina Oswald did not see LHO get on a bus.   Marina Oswald never saw a bus ticket.

We have plenty of data showing that LHO lied to Marina continually.

You're reaching, dude.   You can't use Marina Oswald as evidence tha LHO took a bus to Mexico City -- she wasn't there.

She only knows the lies she was told by LHO himself.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo