The Education Forum

Marina, the Commission, and Mexico City

So it was part of what Scott calls phase two? They had real photos but when someone decided to go to the phase two lone nut story the real photos were hidden? That doesn't explain Goodpasture's actions does it? Wasn't her insertion of the false photo done in October? Sorry for the intellectual laziness. I've got some serious stuff on my personal plate right now.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

So it was part of what Scott calls phase two? They had real photos but when someone decided to go to the phase two lone nut story the real photos were hidden? That doesn't explain Goodpasture's actions does it? Wasn't her insertion of the false photo done in October? Sorry for the intellectual laziness. I've got some serious stuff on my personal plate right now.

I am in way over my head, but following what I understand from Newman's WWIII Virus seminar, Angleton could have produced or suppressed what was needed to steer things as events unfolded.

Cheers,

Michael

Edited by Michael Clark

3 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

I must be losing it. Could someone remind me of a reasonable explanation for not showing the photos of LHO if they had them? 

Paul,

1 )  To see what the Sov's  response (or that of a Soviet mole in U.S. Intell) would be if they thought Moskalev had imitated re-defector LHO in M.C.?

2 )  Because LHO was on a CIA or FBI-sanctioned mission?

3 )  .....

Thinking out loud.

--  Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

3 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

I must be losing it. Could someone remind me of a reasonable explanation for not showing the photos of LHO if they had them? 

Paul B.,

Once LBJ made it a Presidential mandate to conceal the most sensitive JFK documents for 75 years, starting from the publication of the Warren Report (per Supreme Court Chief Justice Earl Warren), the bureaucracy of US Government locked these thousands of documents so tightly that no act of Congress and no Senator could obtain their release.  

The unofficial release date was 2039.

That is why the HSCA, from 1977-1979, failed to obtain the release of a single one of them.  

It was unclear to LBJ, Earl Warren, J. Edgar Hoover and Allen Dulles exactly when the USSR would collapse -- if ever.   So, they just guessed at 75 years, to be safe.  

However, when the USSR collapsed in 1990, the next US President, GHW Bush, was willing to bet that the USSR would never recover -- and so he signed the JFK Records Act in 1992, setting the new release date to 2017.  

President Bush signed the JFK Records Act on October 26, 1992, mandating only 25 years for the release of the documents (perhaps still concealing some names to protect the innocent).  I look forward to the release of the hidden records of the JFK murder on Thursday 26 October 2017.

So -- in sum -- my answer is that a Presidential mandate concealed the records, so only a Presidential mandate could reveal the records.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Talking about photos of our Oswald in MC when there is simply no credible evidence that he ever went to MC that weekend, when there is very credible evidence he was in Dallas with 2 Cuban looking men at Odio's and then at the shooting range that weekend.

The voice is not Oswald's
The photo is not Oswald
Duran says it was not Oswald
Azcue says it was not Oswald
Scott and Mann both know of no evidence of Oswald in MC OTHER THAN the CIA transcript of the Russian related calls
Hoover had over 20 FBI assets in MC try to find any evidence of Oswald being there - none was found
Hoover asked his asset at the Gobernacion whether there was any evidence - none

The FBI concludes that Oswald leaves on Oct 2nd at 8:30am via Del Norte bus line after the 3:20pm departure on Frontera which Bosch created did not work and was scrapped.

Except this states that on the 2nd they photographed Oswald coming out of the Russian Embassy...

63-11-22 ANDERSON says to FBI that CIA photo of man coming out of Russian Embassy is on OCT 2.jpg

Nice trick!

Don't you suppose if there was a photo of Oswald leaving the Russian or Cuban buildings they would use them to PROVE he was there.  Dropping Alvarado's story could still occur and he would still be a lone nut looking to escape justice.

When one finally stops with the micro-analysis and starts to see how one thing after another adds together to a conclusion which is corroborated by the evidence - the conclusion that the FBI created a trip and did so only partially well... they too are humans, they too made mistakes.  Those mistakes remain the only portal into the reality of the situation...  the Evidence IS the Conspiracy.  Always was and always will be.  We can only see the shadows of the cover-up and never the details of the action.

LHO was at the home of Sylvia Odio about September 23, 1963, along with two men.

Sylvia Odio says one looked Cuban and did most of the fast talking, and the other looked Mexican.

That describes Loran Hall, a Cuban-American, and Larry Howard, a Mexican-American.  Harry Dean, who  knew both men, will confirm that.

The three men entered Mexico by car the next day .  See Mexico Immigration records.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

From Destiny Betrayed, second edition, page 352:

"Odio twice told the Commission that, to her best remembrance, the men were where on a Thursday or Friday in the last week of September. This would mean either the twenty sixth or twenty seventh."  (p. 352, italics added)

Strike 1

The FM card said Oswald entered Mexico on the 26th.  But does not record his means of entry.  (Armstrong, p. 615)

Strike 2

No one today believes that Hall, Howard or Seymour was at Odio's door. For the simple reason that the best witness, Odio, did not recognize any of them when shown their photos. (Gaeton Fonzi, The Last Investigation, p. 115)

Strike 3.  You're out Paul.

Edited by James DiEugenio

On 3/8/2017 at 6:32 AM, Paul Trejo said:

LHO was at the home of Sylvia Odio about September 23, 1963, along with two men.

Sylvia Odio says one looked Cuban and did most of the fast talking, and the other looked Mexican.

That describes Loran Hall, a Cuban-American, and Larry Howard, a Mexican-American.  Harry Dean, who  knew both men, will confirm that.

The three men entered Mexico by car the next day .  See Mexico Immigration records.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Mexican Immigration records were created by one person PT.

I will assume you don't know of what you post so I will clarify.  

Helio Tuexi Maydon was identified as the man who stamped the entrance Visa for the man carry Harvey Oswald Lee's visa.

Mr. Maydon was asked by a key and central figure in this charade, Harvey CASH of the American Consul at Nuevo LAredo.

The attached shows Maydon's stamp and another FBi player, SA Robert Chapman's report about what Maydon actually said.

In my articles I discuss the "Allen's/Brill's"  

Where in the evidence YOU have does it claim he entered with 2 Cuban men? 

The very bottom image discusses how MAYDON says it was 2 women and 1 man...

You're up Paul....  

Edited by David Josephs

Nice one David.

When I see this kind of record, its really puzzling hat Danny and Eddie said that the WC trail from N Orleans to Mexico City was pretty solid.  Because that is the last word I would apply to it.  I guess they could claim in self defense that back then in 1978 some of this was not available.  The other thing is that maybe Blakey or Mickey Goldsmith advised them to write that since the contents of the report was so incendiary.

But from just those few documents, it seems to me some kind of disinfo trail is being set up.  And you have to wonder, if this is happening this early, then something really bizarre must have been the endgame.

Edited by James DiEugenio

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 8:16 AM, James DiEugenio said:

From Destiny Betrayed, second edition, page 352:

"Odio twice told the Commission that, to her best remembrance, the men were where on a Thursday or Friday in the last week of September. This would mean either the twenty sixth or twenty seventh."  (p. 352, italics added)

Strike 1

The FM card said Oswald entered Mexico on the 26th.  But does not record his means of entry.  (Armstrong, p. 615)

Strike 2

No one today believes that Hall, Howard or Seymour was at Odio's door. For the simple reason that the best witness, Odio, did not recognize any of them when shown their photos. (Gaeton Fonzi, The Last Investigation, p. 115)

Strike 3.  You're out Paul.

The famous FM card application is also wrong...  It applies for a 6 month FM-5 while the evidence attempting to place him there is considered a fifteen day FM-8.

Strike 4

The FM-11 which records all the info is also very suspect...  the man's name on the VISA is H.O. LEE yet is alphabetized as LH Oswald.  Oooops.

Strike 5...    incase 3 strikes was not enough

Edited by David Josephs

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 10:10 AM, James DiEugenio said:

Nice one David.

When I see this kind of record, its really puzzling hat Danny and Eddie said that the WC trail from N Orleans to Mexico City was pretty solid.  Because that is the last word I would apply to it.  I guess they could claim in self defense that back then in 1978 some of this was not available.  The other thing is that maybe Blakey or Mickey Goldsmith advised them to write that since the contents of the report was so incendiary.

But from just those few documents, it seems to me some kind of disinfo trail is being set up.  And you have to wonder, if this is happening this early, then something really bizarre must have been the endgame.

In my heart of hearts I see Hoover CYA for Oswald in Dallas with Odio.  If he supports the CIA 10/10 cable and creates a bus journey, as the WCR states

"The commission concluded Oswald could not have been in Dallas on the eve of either Sept 26 or 27" based on the FBI's evidence of a bus trip from New Orleans to Houston.

The commission concluded this after a report on MAJOR GREEN from Dec 16, 1963 was found to now have a bus that could take Oswald to Houston... except the report was from 9/21/64, 10 months later which they simply backdated to Dec 16.  The original Dec 16 GREEN report only offers 2 buses for Ozzie to take 4:40pm and 8:15pm - neither bus would get Oswald to Houston in time for the next leg of the journey...  so they found a bus NOT going thru to Mexico City, but going from New Orleans to Houston at 12:20pm.

Add this to the altered Frontera bus manifest which attempts to place Oswald on a 3:20pm bus on the 2nd of Oct...  with the report his photo was taken on the afternoon of the 2nd... with the fact the bus was changed to an 8:30 bus on a different line - Del Norte.

Nothing about the Mexico tripo evidence adds up and for good reason, it was created for the purpose.

Edited by David Josephs

That sure does seem to be the way it appears.

Hoover did not know what was going on in Mexico City.  He then decided to go along with the cover up there.  

And to do so he had to do what he could to discredit the Odio story. And he helped put together a jerry rigged paper trail for Mexico City.

BTW, many years ago, before I gave my files to Bill Davy, I had a letter from Helms to Hoover.  It essentially said that Dick did not want Edgar doing any more research on Oswald's activities in Mexico City.  Probably because everything the FBI was digging up indicated he was not there.

Jim

I believed at one time that the CIA did not know that Oswald was to be impersonated in MC. I´ve changed my mind. I think they did know and informed Oswald to return to Dallas before entering Mexico. I believe Philips did not want Oswald in MC while military intelligence was doing their impersonation of him.

It did seem like Oswald was to go to Mexico given the fact that he apparently applied for and received a Mexican visa card. However I believe he was called back to Dallas when he reached Laredo and the next day he visited Odio.

Then when Johnson took steps to stop the military from mobilizing in Florida for an attack on Cuba immediately after the assassination, little by little the impersonation became a mole hunt and documents were faked to place Oswald in Mexico. Then the lone nut theory, which was circulated on the day of the assassination, eventually survived and became the CIA´s answer for why the assassination.

What do you think?

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

That sure does seem to be the way it appears.

Hoover did not know what was going on in Mexico City.  He then decided to go along with the cover up there.  

And to do so he had to do what he could to discredit the Odio story. And he helped put together a jerry rigged paper trail for Mexico City.

BTW, many years ago, before I gave my files to Bill Davy, I had a letter from Helms to Hoover.  It essentially said that Dick did not want Edgar doing any more research on Oswald's activities in Mexico City.  Probably because everything the FBI was digging up indicated he was not there.

"Probably because everything the FBI was digging up indicated he was not there"   

Even the Hoover asset at Gobernacion couldn't find anything on 11/8...  yet that's where ALL the Mexican Immigration evidence on the FBI trip comes from...

63-11-04 FBI Mexi file 105-3702 NARA 124-10230-10426 - Thorough check 11-4-63 thru 11-23 Oswald did NOT met pro-Cuban or Soviet groups and OSwald UNKNOWN to all Mexi informants - composite.jpg