The Education Forum

TWO MARGUERITE OSWALDS -- NEW DETAILS

Jim Hargrove

3 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

The real question about all this LHO activity at Beauregard School in New Orleans, though, is how the heck do we explain that LHO clearly attended Stripling School in Fort Worth, Texas at the very same he was at Beauregard School in Louisiana?  Are the Harvey and Lee critics still trying to blame Jack White and Frank Kudlaty for all of this?  Kudlaty had a significant career in education.  He served as the Superintendent of Schools for Waco, Texas, and was hired by foreign governments, including China, as an educational consultant.  Why would he invent all this?  Why would all those other witnesses make this stuff up?  Why would Robert Oswald say in 1959, again in 1962, and again at the Warren Commission hearings that his "brother" attended Stripling School?  Was that all Jack White's fault too?

Here's a better question. If Robert were in on some kind of plot, why volunteer any information about Stripling or anything else for that matter? Why not just keep quiet? Apparently, Robert and the "fake" Marguerite were not coached very well by their CIA bosses. Marguerite the "spycatcher" ran around for years saying the most ridiculous things. This article has just a small sampling:

http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2017/02/the-two-marguerites-part-3.html

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert first made the comments about Stripling to the Fort Worth newspaper when his so-called brother first "defected" to the USSR in 1959 and then again when he repatriated in 1962.  It was already on the public record before JFK was murdered.  Hoover could make a trainload of evidence disappear, but he couldn't recall all the copies of a large metropolitan daily.  You guys should blame that failure on Jack White, too.

If "Marguerite Oswald" appeared loony, that is EXACTLY what the Agency would want for someone who accused her "son" of being an agent working for them.

Again, to read the full story of the two Marguerite's that prompted this thread.....

CLICK HERE

I’m sure Robert thought he was doing his patriotic duty when he delivered the bare bones bio of HARVEY Oswald to the Fort Worth newspaper in 1959.  It was HARVEY who attended Stripling, not LEE.  My guess is that Harvey’s handlers wanted to get him away from Beauregard and LEE Oswald before someone began questioning the two boys with the same name.  At all times, Harvey only got a taste of Lee’s life, never much of a meal.

In order to sell the tale of an American boy [who secretly understood Russian] "defecting" to the Soviet Union, Harvey's handlers hardly had to hide his Stripling attendance. Remember, none of this would have been put under a microscopic if the Oswald Project hadn't got entangled in the Kennedy assassination in 1963.

Titovets was a witness ... J.Armstrong -- sorry --  is just a Bull-Sh ...  artist out of Angletons Operation Chaos ... Titovets about the one and only Lee Harvey Oswald.

Hargrove, please ---stop your disinfo Bull S .... Your paid by the word. 

KK

Edited by Karl Kinaski

I do not believe, you are a moron ... so why you are support that house of cards H&L? And it is a house of cards and you know it. Have you ever read JVBkers ME AND LEE? Have you ever watched the Titovets Y-Tube video? Have you ever watched John Delane Williams blog? I do not think so. Otherwise you would not post your H and L BS without to twitch an eyelid ...  Is posting this H&L public relation stuff your full-time job? 

KK

Sheesh!  Fifty years ago, Sylvia Meagher published her highly regarded book, Accessories After the Fact.  She had a whole section entitled “Two Oswalds.”

Meagher.jpg?dl=0

In The Search for Lee Harvey Oswald Robert Groden has an entire chapter entitled “Too Many Oswalds.”

In his recent book JFK and the Unseakable  James Douglass devotes dozens of pages to evidence that Oswald was impersonated time and time again. He footnotes Harvey and Lee a number of times.

How many times are we to say “Oswald” was impersonated before we seek a simpler explanation?  All the insults and ranting and raving in the world won’t make the evidence for two Oswalds go away.  The evidence is right here:

HarveyandLee.net

Edited by Jim Hargrove

3 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

I do not believe, you are a moron ... so why you are support that house of cards H&L? And it is a house of cards and you know it. Have you ever read JVBkers ME AND LEE? Have you ever watched the Titovets Y-Tube video? Have you ever watched John Delane Williams blog? I do not think so. Otherwise you would not post your H and L BS without to twitch an eyelid ...  Is posting this H&L public relation stuff your full-time job? 

KK

Ya attack the messenger.  Titovets is a mental case.  While he was speaking at COPA I was sitting with Cyril Wecht and we were both cracking up at his nonsense.  Are you also a Judy Baker believer?   If so ask her to try to obtain her FBI (etc) records.  That is my challenge to Ms. Baker.

Rachel (Harvey's daughter) told John many years ago when he asked her about her "Uncle Robert"  that she never met the man. Or had any contact. Someone needs to find him (I have his address but it's nowhere near me) and get a DNA sample then the same for Rachel and compare.  John called me the other day and we talked about this issue again, he also filled me in on all the new research,. As I told him, I need a roadmap.

1935.jpg 1945-1946_Dallas.jpg 54-06.jpg
Marguerite Claverie Oswald--1935 Marguerite Claverie Oswald--1946 1954 Marguerite Oswald impostor at 126 Exchange Place.
Note the severely slanted eyebrows.

Real Marguerite favors a part in her hair on her right side. Fake Marguerite here has her part on the other side.

Real Marguerite's hairline is oval to square. In contrast, Fake Marguerite's hairline is recessed above the temples. Above, you can see it on her right side. Below you can see it on her left side.

Phoney_Marguerite.jpg

14 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Real Marguerite's hairline is oval to square. In contrast, Fake Marguerite's hairline is recessed above the temples. Above, you can see it on her right side. Below you can see it on her left side.

Thanks, Sandy, that's an interesting point.

I keep thinking, though, that you can't just consider the photos when considering the evidence for two LHOs and two Marguerites.  You've got to look at ALL the evidence.

No one seems to have a good explanation for how Oswald could have attended Beauregard School in New Orleans and Stripling School in Fort Worth at the same time.  No one can explain why the Stripling records disappeared while in FBI custody.

So let's move on to another subject.  Why did "Marguerite Oswald" know so little about her life and her family's life when interviewed by John Carro in NYC in 1953 and by the Warren Commission in 1964?  The information she provided Carro is a little scattered around the WC Carro exhibits, but here's how John A. summarizes it:

The Marguerite Oswald impostor told Carro she was the youngest of 6 children, yet there were 5 children in the Claverie family. She gave Lee Oswald's father's name as Robert Lee Harvey, when his real name was Robert Edward Lee Oswald. She said Lee's father died at age 45, yet we know he was 41 years old when he died. She gave her marriage date as July 19, 1929, yet she married Robert Oswald in 1933. She gave her sister's name as Lillian Sigouerette, when we know her sister's name was Lillian Murrett. She said she formerly owned a house in Corning, Texas, yet there is not and never has been a "Corning," Texas. She gave Lee Harvey Oswald's birth date as October 19 when the correct date was October 18th. She said Lee was baptized at the Trinity Lutheran Church in New Orleans, when the records show he was baptized at the Redeemer Lutheran Church in New Orleans. When she was asked whether Lee's father was right or left handed she replied "I do not remember, sir" (Warren Commission testimony). There is no reason for a 45 year old woman to make these kind of errors concerning her background. Had she forgotten, was she lying, or was this person truly Lee's mother?

How can anyone know so little about her supposed family?  Would anyone here make those kinds of mistakes about their own backgrounds?

There is no evidence that LHO attended Stripling other than witness testimony from 30-40 years later. Kudlaty was a friend of Jack White and White probably gave him some of the ideas he had about the case. The fact that many discrepancies occurred during the Carro interview suggests that there was a communication problem there.