The Education Forum

TWO MARGUERITE OSWALDS -- NEW DETAILS

Jim Hargrove

11 hours ago, David Josephs said:

Palmer McBride to David Lifton - complete.jpg

This letter exposes yet another example of a person presuming something to be the case and closing his mind to any other possibility.

It's a good thing for Lifton that some of us do have minds open to elaborate explanations. Otherwise nobody would have believed his Best Evidence hypotheses.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Excellent analysis?? More like you two grasping at straws.

If you want to convert anybody to your way of thinking, explain the contradiction. Give a reasonable, hypothetical explanation for the contradiction. Counting school days doesn't explain it.

Dear Sandy,

With all due respect, I think you're full of beans.

Sincerely,

--  Tommy :sun

2 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:
3 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

If you want to convert anybody to your way of thinking, explain the contradiction. Give a reasonable, hypothetical explanation for the contradiction. Counting school days doesn't explain it.

Dear Sandy,

With all due respect, I think you're full of beans.

I'm "full of beans" for asking for a reasonable explanation?

Well I think you're full of beans if you accept Tracy's and Greg Parker's lame non-explanations. With all due respect.

P.S. Did you even bother to read their explanations?

Edited by Sandy Larsen

1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

I'm "full of beans" for asking for a reasonable explanation?

Well I think you're full of beans if you accept Tracy's and Greg Parker's lame non-explanations. With all due respect.

P.S. Did you even bother to read their explanations?

Sandy,

Can you rebut their explanations point-by-point?

4 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

Sandy,

Can you rebut their explanations point-by-point?

Yes, I can rebut Tracy's and Greg's explanations:

1. _____ ?  (Enter the first number from Tracy or Greg's explanation.)

2. What does that (or any) number have to do with the fact that both school records indicate LHO took and passed classes during the fall semester of 1953?

That's right, nothing.

3. _____ ?  (Enter the next number from Tracy or Greg's explanation.)

4. Go to 2.

Done!

Edited by Sandy Larsen

22 hours ago, Michael Walton said:

This theory is just too far fetched and unrealistic. Why would  the  government  fudge a kid's  school  records?

It doesn't  make sense. And Parnell revealed  something  for  me on his blog about  Hargrove  saying  years ago that if this theory  is wrong then so what?

I  mean wow. Just wow. This tells  me this whole  Oswald  and his mom clone story was concocted to sell books to suckers.

It also tells me that the conspiracy  is everywhere  crowd is just too lazy to do serious analysis with  a  heavy dose of skepticism  thrown in for  good  measure.

Michael,

Don't you see?   The bad guys somehow knew about ten years in advance of the boys' operational ages that Lee and Harvey were going to grow up looking a lot alike.

LOL

That's right boys... if you can't make the evidence go away, just attack me, make a general comment or two, and be done with it.

You don't think you can start to see similarities in kids' appearance when they are quite young... five, six, seven years old?  The "Oswald Project" was a major Intel operation, with tax dollars to do whatever was needed to make it work.  For all we know, there may have been other pairings set up, watching for kids who kept their similar appearances.

And don't pretend "Lee HARVEY Oswald" wasn't an intelligence agent!

20 Facts Indicating “Lee Harvey Oswald” was a CIA Agent

1. CIA accountant James Wilcott said he made payments to an encrypted account for “Oswald or the Oswald Project.”

2. Antonio Veciana said he saw LHO meeting with CIA’s Maurice Bishop/David Atlee Phillips in Dallas in August 1963.

3. A 1978 CIA memo indicates that a CIA operations officer “had run an agent into the USSR, that man having met a Russian girl and eventually marrying her,” a case very similar to Oswald’s and clearly indicating that the Agency ran a “false defector” program in the 1950s.

4. Robert Webster and LHO "defected" a few months apart in 1959, both tried to "defect" on a Saturday, both possessed "sensitive" information of possible value to the Russians, both were befriended by Marina Prusakova, and both returned to the United States in the spring of 1962.

5. Richard Sprague, Richard Schweiker, and CIA agents Donald Norton and Joseph Newbrough all said LHO was associated with the CIA. 

6. CIA employee Donald Deneslya said he read reports of a CIA agent who had worked at a radio factory in Minsk and returned to the US with a Russian wife and child.

7. Kenneth Porter, employee of CIA-connected Collins Radio, left his family to marry (and no doubt monitor) Marina Oswald after LHO’s death.

8. George Joannides, case officer and paymaster for DRE (which LHO had attempted to infiltrate) was put in charge of lying to the HSCA and never told them of his relationship to DRE.

9. For his achievements, Joannides was given a medal by the CIA.

10. FBI took Oswald off the watch list at the same time a CIA cable gave him a clean bill of political health, weeks after Oswald’s New Orleans arrest and less than two months before the assassination.

11. Oswald’s lengthy “Lives of Russian Workers” essay reads like a pretty good intelligence report.

12. Oswald’s possessions were searched for microdots.

13. Oswald owned an expensive Minox spy camera, which the FBI tried to make disappear.

14. Even the official cover story of the radar operator near American U-2 planes defecting to Russia, saying he would give away all his secrets, and returning home without penalty smells like a spy story.

15. CIA Richard Case Nagell clearly knew about the plot to assassinate JFK and LHO’s relation to it, but the CIA ignored his warnings.

16. LHO always seemed poor as a church mouse, until it was time to go “on assignment.”  For his Russian adventure, we’re to believe he saved all the money he needed for first class European hotels and private tour guides in Moscow from the non-convertible USMC script he saved. In the summer of 1963, he once again seemed to have enough money to travel abroad to Communist nations.

17. To this day, the CIA claims it never interacted with Oswald, that it didn’t even bother debriefing him after the “defection.” What utter bs….

18. After he “defected” to the Soviet Union in 1959, bragging to U.S. embassy personnel in Moscow that he would tell the Russians everything he knew about U.S. military secrets, he returns to the U.S. without punishment and is then in 1963 given the OK to travel to Cuba and the Soviet Union again!

19. Allen Dulles, the CIA director fired by JFK, and the Warren Commission clearly wanted the truth hidden from the public to protect sources and methods of intelligence agencies such as the CIA. Earl Warren said, “Full disclosure was not possible for reasons of national security.”

20. President Kennedy and the CIA clearly were at war with each other in the weeks immediately before his assassination, and “Oswald” was the CIA’s pawn.

Krock_CIA.jpeg?dl=0

10 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Parker has provided an alternate explanation. You reject that apparently-ok. That leaves you with two choices. One, there were 2 Oswalds running around with 2 mothers who all worked for the CIA. Oswald's family members including Robert, Marina, the Muretts, John Pic and so on all either were in on the plot or kept quiet. Or two-the records are in error. Your choice.

10 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

This letter exposes yet another example of a person presuming something to be the case and closing his mind to any other possibility.

It's a good thing for Lifton that some of us do have minds open to elaborate explanations. Otherwise nobody would have believed his Best Evidence hypotheses.

Palmer McBride was simply mistaken about when his experiences with LHO occurred as Greg Parker, David Lifton and myself to a lesser degree have shown. Lifton did what the WC would have done if McBride had testified-shown him the documentation that proved he was wrong. When presented with that documentation, McBride quickly reversed himself. Later, Armstrong, as part of his "witness recruitment program" got him to change his mind again. The whole story is here for those interested:

http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2017/01/palmer-mcbride.html

1 hour ago, Jim Hargrove said:

And don't pretend "Lee HARVEY Oswald" wasn't an intelligence agent!

20 Facts Indicating “Lee Harvey Oswald” was a CIA Agent

1. CIA accountant James Wilcott said he made payments to an encrypted account for “Oswald or the Oswald Project.”

A reasonable person could reach the conclusion that LHO was an intelligence agent without believing in 2 Oswalds.

For a look at Wilcott:

http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2017/03/james-wilcott.html

BTW, Jim's list has already been answered by Paul Trejo.

Edited by W. Tracy Parnell

42 minutes ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Antonio Veciana said he saw LHO meeting with CIA’s Maurice Bishop/David Atlee Phillips in Dallas in August 1963.

We have heard one side of the Veciana/Fonzi story for years now. I am currently working on an article series that will tell the other side of the story.

Dear readers,

School records indicate that Oswald attended two schools simultaneously in the fall of 1953. In New York City he attended Public School 44 full-time. And in New Orleans he attended Beauregard Junior High part-time -- he took two classes and passed both.

Don't be fooled by Tracy's insistence that he and Greg Parker have explained away this contradiction. The haven't.

Earlier in the thread Tracy Parnell had a feud with David Josephs regarding the number of school days available and the number attended by Oswald. Tracy also linked to Greg Parker's number explanation. All three came up with lots of numbers and calculations. Not surprisingly their final answers differed.

That number-of-days thing has nothing to do with the contradiction I described in my first paragraph. So far the only person who has given an reasonable explanation for the contradiction is Jim Hargrove. His explanation is that there are two TWO different students sharing the same name... one living in New Orleans and one living in New York City.

The reason Tracy and others don't like that explanation is only because they reject that the two Oswald students could have the highly unusual working relationship that they do. Well, okay, I totally get that. So I ask them once again, come up with some other reasonable explanation for the contradiction. A Hypothesis.

Tom keep  in  mind SL actually  used his keen analytical  powers to try to convince  me that one  of  the  guys  standing  on  the  steps down in Dealey as Kennedy  got his head blown  off that he actually  was holding  a  pistol.

:)

These  are  the  kind  of keen researchers  we're  dealing  with  here.