The Education Forum

TWO MARGUERITE OSWALDS -- NEW DETAILS

Jim Hargrove

18 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Tommy, yes I am really trying to see it. I can't. It could be that my monitor isn't as good as yours, or maybe I've adjusted brightness and contrast badly.

Sandy,

Do you see the sailor boy (singular) sitting facing the camera and near the camera?

Look at his hair.  Do you see the spectral highlight on the left side of his hair?

You can see the same kind of spectral highlight (look it up if you have to) on the left side of Bat Man's hair.  That not the background curtain that's reflecting the artificial light (photographer's flashbulb?) like that, it's Bat Man's (probably Brylcreamed-up) long, pompadour-styled hair.  (Look up Brylcream if you have to.  It was very popular back in the late 50's and early 60's.)

--  Tommy :sun

PS  Why the heck did you adjust the contrast on your computer?  I have never done that.  

I Didn't Need To!

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Sandy,

Do you see the sailor boy (singular) sitting facing the camera and near the camera?

Look at his hair.  Do you see the spectral highlight on the left side of his hair?

You can see the same kind of spectral highlight (look it up if you have to) on the left side of Bat Man's hair.  That not the background curtain that's reflecting the artificial light (photographer's flashbulb?) like that, it's Bat Man's (probably Brylcreamed-up) long, pompadour-styled hair.  (Look up Brylcream if you have to.  It was very popular back in the late 50's and early 60's.)

PS  Why the heck did you adjust the contrast on your computer?  I have never done that.  

I Didn't Need To!

Tommy,

Yes, I can readily see the light reflecting off the hair of the guy near the camera. (Is it Brylcreem or that "greasy kid stuff?" Or Dippity-Doo??)

And yes, now I can see a roughly horizontal highlight going across Bat Man's hair. It makes his hair look longer than the hair of Inset Man's. I also see a short vertical highlight on our left of Bat Man's hair.

Yes, his hair is definitely longer than Inset Man's hair. That is the impression I've had from the start. (Maybe I recognized the highlight subconsciously.)

I adjusted my monitor settings out of habit I supposed. I repaired televisions back in junior and high school, and adjusted all the settings on every one I completed. I used to routinely adjust all my family's and friend's TVs when I visited, as needed. (Back then televisions tended to get out of adjustment with age. Faces were often too purple or green.)

6 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Tommy,

Yes, I can readily see the light reflecting off the hair of the guy near the camera. (Is it Brylcreem or that "greasy kid stuff?" Or Dippity-Doo??)

And yes, now I can see a roughly horizontal highlight going across Bat Man's hair. It makes his hair look longer than the hair of Inset Man's. I also see a short vertical highlight on our left of Bat Man's hair.

Yes, his hair is definitely longer than Inset Man's hair. That is the impression I've had from the start. (Maybe I recognized the highlight subconsciously.)

I adjusted my monitor settings out of habit I supposed. I repaired televisions back in junior and high school, and adjusted all the settings on every one I completed. I used to routinely adjust all my family's and friend's TVs when I visited, as needed. (Back then televisions tended to get out of adjustment with age. Faces were often too purple or green.)

Dear Sandy,

Getting you to admit stuff that you've "already noticed" (but which happens to contradict your belief system) is like pulling teeth.

"I'm trying but I can't see it.  I'm trying but I can't see it.  I'm trying but I can't see it.  OK, I admit that I noticed it at the very beginning."

Edited by Thomas Graves

3 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Dear Sandy,

Getting you to admit stuff that you've "already noticed" (but which happens to contradict your belief system) is like pulling teeth.

"I'm trying but I can't see it.  I'm trying but I can't see it.  I'm trying but I can't see it.  OK, I admit that I noticed it at the very beginning."

I'm just being honest, Tommy.

BTW I don't have a belief system. I follow the evidence.

Just now, Sandy Larsen said:

I'm just being honest, Tommy.

BTW I don't have a belief system. I follow the evidence.

LOL!

I got a sneakin' hunch the reason you FINALLY admitted that Bat Man has longer hair that LHO in the inset photo is because, according to Dear James, Dear David told him the guy in Jack's joint ain't him.

LOL

15 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

LOL!

I got a sneakin' hunch the reason you FINALLY admitted that Bat Man has longer hair that LHO in the inset photo is because, according to Dear James, Dear David told him the guy in Jack's joint ain't him.

LOL

And you would be wrong about that Tommy. I still believe that Bat Man looks remarkably like LEE Oswald and indeed may be him.

EDIT: And I always thought that Bat Man's hair was longer. People do change their hair styles.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

1 minute ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Well there you are wrong Tommy. I still believe that Bat Man looks like LEE Oswald and indeed may be him.

You're crackin' me up, Sandy!

Bat Man = Long-haired LHO, the same guy that's in the insert photo?

Or is that Harvey?

Henry??

1 minute ago, Thomas Graves said:

You're crackin' me up, Sandy!

Bat Man = Long-haired LHO, the same guy that's in the insert photo?

Or is that Harvey?

Henry??

I always thought that Bat Man's hair was longer. People do change their hair styles.

2 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

I always thought that Bat Man's hair was longer. People do change their hair styles.

Dear Sandy,

Then why was it so hard getting you to admit that Bat Man has long hair?

Regardless, are you going to disagree with DAVID JOSEPHS?

OMG.

LOL

7 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Dear Sandy,

Then why was it so hard getting you to admit that Bat Man has long hair?

I would have admitted that right away had I known that is what you wanted..

You were talking about him possibly sporting a pompadour or wearing a wig. When you were trying to get me to see the highlights, I figured it was those things you were trying to get me to see. Looking back, I believe I didn't see the highlight line at first because I was looking for it too high up..

2 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

And you would be wrong about that Tommy. I still believe that Bat Man looks remarkably like LEE Oswald and indeed may be him.

EDIT: And I always thought that Bat Man's hair was longer. People do change their hair styles.

Dear Sandy.

The fact that there is a slight resemblance between Bat Man (despite his bat-like ears, combed-straight-back very longish hair, and probable more-athletic physique) and Lee Oswald (aka Harvey Oswald) lends credence to the idea that, after the assassination, people thought they'd seen Oswald at Ruby's joint.

But that's just not conspiratorial enough of a scenario for you, huh?

Way too innocent an explanation.

LOL

Edited by Thomas Graves

5 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Really, Tommy?

Just a touch  of "LEE HARVEY OSWALD'S" photographic history..

4oswalds.jpg?dl=0

Please stop playing the fool....

HarveyandLee.net

Dear James,

I'll make a deal with you.  I'll stop playing "the fool," as you so delicately put it, if you'll stop plating the jerk.  You say that's impossible?  LOL

Regardless, maybe you missed this?

Blond-haired Nikolai Leonov, interpreting for  Fidel Castro in Moscow. Leonov was often in Mexico City.

Nikita+Kruschev,+Nikolai+Leonov+y+Fidel+Castro.jpg

PS  Your washed-out (and therefore face "flattening") 1958 image on the far left looks like 17 or 18 year-old Oswald to me, complete with "jarhead" haircut and extra bulk an' muscles due to havin' to do all them pushups an' pull ups, and from havin' to eat all them meat an' tatters, too.

And hey! You don't suppose that third photo from the left could be of Soviet spy / "scientist" Yuri Moskalev, do you?

Edited by Thomas Graves

22 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

During the summer and fall of 1963, while HARVEY, Marina, and June Oswald were living in New Orleans, Jack Ruby and LEE Oswald were seen together by many people in and around Dallas. 

LEE_at_CC.jpg

• In the summer of 1963 Dorothy Marcum was dating Ruby and her aunt worked for Ruby. Dorothy told the FBI that LEE Oswald worked for Ruby during June and July and the two men definitely knew each other.

• Ruby was interviewing Francis Irene Hise for a job as a waitress when a young man entered the Carousel Club and Ruby said “Hi, Ozzie” to the young man. After she was hired Miss Hise served drinks to “Ozzie," whom she recognized after the assassination as LHO.

• Another employee, Clyde Malcolm Limbough, worked for Ruby three years and saw Oswald in Ruby's office on several occasions.

• Helen Kay Smith (“Pixie Lynn”), who worked at the Carousel, told the Dallas Police that she saw Ruby and Oswald together on several occasions.

• Other employees of Ruby who saw Oswald in the Carousel Club were William Crowe, Wally Weston, Dixie Lynn, and Kathy Kay.

• Robert Roy was Ruby's auto mechanic and said that Oswald used to drop off Ruby's car for repairs. Roy then drove Oswald back to Ruby's “burlesque house.”

• Ruby parked his car at Gibbs Auto Service and occasionally allowed friends and associates to borrow his car. Leon Woods was the manager of Gibbs and kept a “check-in and check-out” book that listed the names of people who took Ruby's car from the garage. Mr. Woods gave the book to the FBI following the assassination of President Kennedy, which the FBI later denied.

• During the last week of July (1963) Western Union employee Marshall Hicks delivered several telegrams addressed to “LEE Harvey Oswald” at the Rotary Apartments, 1501-1503 W. 7th St. in Dallas (while HARVEY and Marina were living in New Orleans). The FBI made no attempt to locate copies of these telegrams.

• DPD Detective H.M. Hart, of the Criminal Intelligence Division, received information from a Dallas Police confidential informant who knew Ruby. The informant said that in September (1963) Ruby rented an apartment at 223 S. Ewing for LEE Oswald.

NOTE: Journalist Dorothy Kilgallen wrote in the New York Journal American (June 6, 1964): “It is known that 10 persons have signed sworn depositions to the Warren Commission that they knew Oswald and Ruby to have been acquainted.” 

--Above written by John Armstrong for our website....

If you want to read more about Ruby's inolvement with the JFK hit, see here, starting about halfway down the long page:

http://harveyandlee.net/Ruby/Ruby.html

Tommy,

Besides honoring us with you stunning insight that hair can grow longer on people's heads (especially in the time after serving in the Marine Corps--LOL), why don't you address the rest of the evidence above?  Does it not strike you as even a little bit odd that all those people put LHO and Ruby together in Dallas, often while LHO and family lived in New Orleans?  Aren't you even a tiny bit curious?

Nah, I didn't think so....