The Education Forum

The first conspiracy theorist

The first CT was that LHO was a Communist, and that was first promoted by the Dallas Police.

Deputy Buddy Walters was among the first of them -- and he also insisted that Ruth Paine was a Communist.

LHO was the 2nd.   

Buddy Walthers was inside the JFK Kill Team that tried to frame LHO as a Communist.

LHO told the honest Truth -- he was a Patsy.   LHO's CT was the correct CT.

The problem with LHO was that he kept the rest of the Truth to himself -- the names of the JFK conspirators.   He could have turned them in, because he surely knew who they were.  But he hesitated, probably hoping they would bail him out, or "come forward to give me legal assistance."

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/1/2017 at 11:06 AM, Cliff Varnell said:

. . . 50 years of JFK Pet Theorism studiously ignores the physical evidence -- the JFK Assassination Critical Community is as much a part of the JFK murder cover-up as the media and gov't. . .

A bold and insightful comment. Not sure if it's been overlooked or deliberately avoided.  But here it is again.

Ken

I don´t consider it an impediment (many theories). Agreement is difficult to achieve w/o a leader. If the movement had a leader responsible for the final product all theories would be eliminated except one.

The powers of analysis are as different as people themselves. Someone looks at the data, evidence and comes to a conclusion that conflicts with another´s analysis. The evidence is not ignored it´s just analysed differently from researcher to researcher.

Apathy is what will doom this movement. As long as people are thinking about the assassination and doing research to find the truth eventually the truth will find the light of day. TRUTH is truth. Seek it and you shall find.

I agree with Ken, and Cliff, on this one. I think the basic premise was first articulated by Vince Salandria. In his opinion the WC critics find it too painful to move beyond argument and theory and face the fact that our great president was taken from us by an evil cabal within our own government. Once we stop arguing about detail and agree on that basic premise we are only left with one option - do something about it. We, all of us, are virtually powerless, and that is a debilitating and hopeless state of being. So George, while I appreciate your hopeful and idealistic point of view, I don't find solace knowing that we all care enough to be here sharing words. It's not enough. The guilty have not been bought to justice, and the national psyche was mortally wounded. It's worth remembering that the term 'conspiracy theorist' was a CIA invention meant to forever relegate us to the realm of theory rather than fact.

Edited by Paul Brancato

23 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

I agree with Ken, and Cliff, on this one. I think the basic premise was first articulated by Vince Salandria. In his opinion the WC critics find it too painful to move beyond argument and theory and face the fact that our great president was taken from us by an evil cabal within our own government. Once we stop arguing about detail and agree on that basic premise we are only left with one option - do something about it. We, all of us, are virtually powerless, and that is a debilitating and hopeless state of being. So George, while I appreciate your hopeful and idealistic point of view, I don't find solace knowing that we all care enough to be here sharing words. It's not enough. The guilty have not been bought to justice, and the national psyche was mortally wounded. It's worth remembering that the term 'conspiracy theorist' was a CIA invention meant to forever relegate us to the realm of theory rather than fact.

"Well Put" would be an understatement.

How to get President Trump on board?

Perhaps convince Trump that he is becoming a victim of the same forces that killed JFK; controlled LBJ; set-up Nixon for his fall and installed Ford; crushed Carter by squashing the hostage rescue and thwarting an October Surprise; tried to asassinate Reagan and eventually put Bush 1 in power; Acquiesced to a Clinton Presidency which had knowledge (Mena, AR.) of a drug-running clandestine covert war against the world; and once again installing a flunky Bush for two terms.

If Trump doesn't smash these forces, we will end up with a Ford-modeled Pence Presidency, tout de suite.

Cheers,

Michael

Paul

You missed the point of my post by a country mile buddy.

We who seek truth will find it. All truth comes from the one, same source. Our mission is of higher purpose than just fighting over ¨pet theories¨.

We can agree on one thing. A conspiracy took down JFK. How it happened and who took part is still in question and is at the root of our disagreements.

On 3/5/2017 at 7:55 AM, George Sawtelle said:

Ken

I don´t consider it an impediment (many theories). Agreement is difficult to achieve w/o a leader. If the movement had a leader responsible for the final product all theories would be eliminated except one.

The powers of analysis are as different as people themselves. Someone looks at the data, evidence and comes to a conclusion that conflicts with another´s analysis. The evidence is not ignored it´s just analysed differently from researcher to researcher.

Apathy is what will doom this movement. As long as people are thinking about the assassination and doing research to find the truth eventually the truth will find the light of day. TRUTH is truth. Seek it and you shall find.

In the not-so-distant future "we" -- the Baby Boomer generation most concerned with JFK's murder -- will be dead.

Will interest in the case die with us?

JFK was murdered in a military style ambush.

That is the capital T Truth -- everything else is speculation.

So we already know the truth -- and we have a responsibility to base our well-grounded speculative research on facts in the historical record and not Pet Theories hatched in the ether* of hunch.

*tip of my Golden State Warriors cap to Carl Oglesby

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Cliff - funny thing is George, and myself too, agree with you that the ambush was military. If I am overstating either of your views, I apologize.

14 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Cliff - funny thing is George, and myself too, agree with you that the ambush was military. If I am overstating either of your views, I apologize.

You mean the ambush was by a military outfit?  Maybe.

It had military precision, that's for sure.

My speculative research has lead me to suspect MKNAOMI, a project run out of Dr. Sidney Gottlieb's rogue Technical Services Staff at CIA.

Based in Fort Detrick, Maryland, US Army Special Operations Division, MKNAOMI employed civilian doctors and engineers, dart-gun toting military brass (an Air Force colonel and an Army colonel, among others), and mobbed up drug cops.

An elite death squad.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

George,

Fascinating topic.  I call Dealey Plaza Murder Plaza.  You will be hard pressed to find a better place for an L shaped ambush.  The geography of Dealey Plaza allows one to shoot from anywhere with an expectation of hitting your target.  This is due to the short distances involved.  Because of the Zapruder film nearly everyone envisions a small kill zone.  

There is an opportunity there for a killing zone stretching from Main and Houston to the Triple Uderpass.  You can even shoot from North Houston past theTSBD.

I think someone jumped the gun and botched the assassination and that had to be repaired.  There were wounds from the front and back.

Edited by John Butler

12 hours ago, John Butler said:

George,

Fascinating topic.  I call Dealey Plaza Murder Plaza.  You will be hard pressed to find a better place for an L shaped ambush.  The geography of Dealey Plaza allows one to shoot from anywhere with an expectation of hitting your target.  This is due to the short distances involved.  Because of the Zapruder film nearly everyone envisions a small kill zone.  

There is an opportunity there for a killing zone stretching from Main and Houston to the Triple Uderpass.  You can even shoot from North Houston past theTSBD.

I think someone jumped the gun and botched the assassination and that had to be repaired.  There were wounds from the front and back.

The attack was designed to look like a conspiracy -- a Commie conspiracy.

Where the plot went wrong was with the Kill Oswald team, who failed to whack the patsy Friday afternoon.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

In Palamara's book, he says that the route was changed about 24 hours before Kennedy arrived.  In fact the police woke up some riders the night before to show them the new route.

It has always been my belief that the dogleg onto Houston street was a violation of the Secret Service protocol in that it slowed the car down way too much. amid tall buildings with windows, next to parking lot.

If you have ever stood on the trestle over Elm and Commerce, and looked down into the plaza, its just mind boggling.  Made to order for an L shaped ambush.

On 3/5/2017 at 8:48 AM, Michael Clark said:

"Well Put" would be an understatement.

How to get President Trump on board?

Perhaps convince Trump that he is becoming a victim of the same forces that killed JFK; controlled LBJ; set-up Nixon for his fall and installed Ford; crushed Carter by squashing the hostage rescue and thwarting an October Surprise; tried to asassinate Reagan and eventually put Bush 1 in power; Acquiesced to a Clinton Presidency which had knowledge (Mena, AR.) of a drug-running clandestine covert war against the world; and once again installing a flunky Bush for two terms.

If Trump doesn't smash these forces, we will end up with a Ford-modeled Pence Presidency, tout de suite.

Cheers,

Michael

As bad as those Globalist Proto-Autocracy forces are, Trump leads a Dominionist Proto-Autocracy which is a hundred times worse.

On 3/9/2017 at 7:09 PM, Cliff Varnell said:

You mean the ambush was by a military outfit?  Maybe.

It had military precision, that's for sure.

My speculative research has lead me to suspect MKNAOMI, a project run out of Dr. Sidney Gottlieb's rogue Technical Services Staff at CIA.

Based in Fort Detrick, Maryland, US Army Special Operations Division, MKNAOMI employed civilian doctors and engineers, dart-gun toting military brass (an Air Force colonel and an Army colonel, among others), and mobbed up drug cops.

An elite death squad.

Interesting theory. I've been trying to figure out if Trump's pick to head the FDA is a relative - Dr. Scott Gottlieb. So far no luck. Thought he might be a grandson.

On 3/2/2017 at 6:32 AM, Paul Trejo said:

The first CT was that LHO was a Communist, and that was first promoted by the Dallas Police.

Bobby Kennedy was talking about the conspiracy with friends before LHO was apprehended. See Brothers chapter one.

I'll give Assistant DA William Alexander the second spot, since he wrote up the conspiracy indictment that night.

Deputy Buddy Walters was among the first of them -- and he also insisted that Ruth Paine was a Communist.

She was a back-up patsy.

LtHO was the 2nd.   

Not a theory to him, was it?

Buddy Walthers was inside the JFK Kill Team that tried to frame LHO as a Communist.

I doubt it.

Intelligence operations are compartmentalized, as a matter of tradecraft, strictly need-to-know.

What did the Kill JFK Team need to know about Oswald?

Nothing.

What did the team tasked with framing Oswald as a commie and whacking him ASAP need to know about the JFK Kill Team other than the time and place?

Nothing.

This is one of my main beefs with the JFK Assassination Critical Community -- the unproven assumption that the folks who set-up and killed LHO were the same guys who killed Kennedy.

There's a raft of folks out there who call themselves "Kennedy assassination researchers" who know quad-x all about the murder of JFK, but they can quote chapter and verse on he murder of Lee Harvey Oswald.

I seriously doubt the guys who whacked Kennedy were ever near Oswald.

Edited by Cliff Varnell