The Education Forum

Another look at the back wound.

21 minutes ago, George Sawtelle said:

Michael C

Using a bird´s eye view of Dealey Plaza draw a line from the TSBD to the limo at Z-290 and the spot whereTague was standing and you´ll find a better match.

George, when I do that I don't get a line to the TSBD. I get a line to the Dal-Tex bldg. Of course, my methods are not particularly sophisticated, so I am open to suggestions. 

Cheers,

Michael

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael C

I suggest you check the station number for Z-290 first. It should be about 18 frames up from the X marked in the pavement which signifies the location of the limo when JFK was shot in the head. Knowing the average speed of the limo, the time for the passage of 18 frames one can calculate the distance up from station Z-313, which should be a close approximation of the station at Z-290.

17 minutes ago, George Sawtelle said:

Michael C

I suggest you check the station number for Z-290 first. It should be about 18 frames up from the X marked in the pavement which signifies the location of the limo when JFK was shot in the head. Knowing the average speed of the limo, the time for the passage of 18 frames one can calculate the distance up from station Z-313, which should be a close approximation of the station at Z-290.

Thanks George, I am not finding a good overhead map with Z frames, but I'll keep an eye out. This link is to forum page.... the 7th post down has a good plot for a Dal-Tex/tague-curb trajectory.

Cheers,

Michael

• 1 month later...

Michael,

You commented:-

Could some doctors, technicians and nurses been led to, or "encouraged" to believe that they were working on, seeing, x-raying, and viewing wounds to Conally's back, rather than Kennedy's back?

Could perp-doctors have, while operating on Connally, actually created evidence for the wound that passed-through Connally's chest?

First with the greatest repect Michael, you have not the slightest idea what you are talking about. To suggest that Perry et al would have made such a mistake with regard to the wounds they knew JFK had suffered is an insult to these doctors.

Second to suggest that Robert Shaw, Red Duke and Charles Carrico were "perp-doctors" demonstrates how little you know about those surgeons who worked on Govenor Connally.

Third No bullet passed through Govenor Connally's chest. Only bone fragments entered his chest cavity.

Parkland hospital in November 1963 could boast they had on staff some of the finest surgeons in America.

James.

8 minutes ago, James R Gordon said:

Michael,

You commented:-

Could some doctors, technicians and nurses been led to, or "encouraged" to believe that they were working on, seeing, x-raying, and viewing wounds to Conally's back, rather than Kennedy's back?

Could perp-doctors have, while operating on Connally, actually created evidence for the wound that passed-through Connally's chest?

First with the greatest repect Michael, you have not the slightest idea what you are talking about. To suggest that Perry et al would have made such a mistake with regard to the wounds they knew JFK had suffered is an insult to these doctors.

Second to suggest that Robert Shaw, Red Duke and Charles Carrico were "perp-doctors" demonstrates how little you know about those surgeons who worked on Govenor Connally.

Third No bullet passed through Govenor Connally's chest. Only bone fragments entered his chest cavity.

Parkland hospital in November 1963 could boast they had on staff some of the finest surgeons in America.

James.

James, I absolutely have not been able to make any sense out of all this. Haven't all the elements that I have placed on the table, including all your points made, been bandied-about before? Haven't all pictures, x-rays, doctors and reports been questioned as nauseum? That has been my general take. I just arranged the puzzle pieces, that still seem scattered, in a way I have not seen done before?

And regarding Connally's wound, I am assuming that you are saying that the shoulder to nipple wound, as per the WC, is technically not the chest? Or are you saying that the wound described by the WC is entirely incorrect, even discounting the JFK neck wound and Connally's hand and thigh wound. 

Cheers,

Michael

Honestly James, I don't mean to just lightly throw around accusations. But how am Am I to get around the WC's SBT theory without thinking that doctors lied? Weren't there doctors who supported the SBT? Aren't there doctors who do not support the SBT? Do You support the SBT? The answer to that would help me know where you are coming from.

Cheers,

Michael

James, I deleted my comments here and elsewhere. I'll take your word that my comments were offensive in a extraordinary way. I thought that all of the things that I posted were commonly mentioned elsewhere. I felt that I was just rearranging the pieces in a way that made more sense.

these threads often get contentious and I usually stay out of them. I'll stay out of them going forward.

Cheers,

Michael

Michael,

I am less qualified on the wounds to JFK, than I am to those of John Connally. However the suggestion that the doctors that treated JFK would make such a mistake is - in my view - insulting.

Regarding the wounds to John Connally I am on sounder ground. The wound that Connally received ran down the outside of his chest wall. It actually ran down the bone of the fith rib. Around the waist area the bullet came into contact with the fifth rib itself and created a "slapping" wound/impact as described by Robert Shaw. This impact shattered the rib bone matter. I am still not sure whether a gap was created in the rib or it was fragmented: i.e. there were holes all over it.

This shattered bone matter was pushed inside the chest cavity and damaged Connally's right lung, whereas the bullet carried on its journey outside the chest cavity. Yes it exited just below the right nipple but it did so following the track of the fifth rib.

In addition these bone fragments also exited through the wound below the right nipple. It is my belief that that the extent of this wounnd was a combination of bullet impact as well bone fragment exiit. These fragments created a diagonal series on holes in Connally's shirt from the level of the pocket down to the waist. These holes are visible on the 1964 FBI colour photo of the shirt. In number they are well over a hundred holes and piercings.

The bullet - contary to all the wise men of the Warren Commission - ran under Connally's skin ( or just a little inside the muscles ). It never entered the chest cavity. Had it done so and had it exited beneath the right nipple ( from within the chest cavity ) that would have placed the bullet tract very close to the heart. That would probably be a fatal wound - or certainly a life threatening wound.

James

24 minutes ago, James R Gordon said:

Michael,

I am less qualified on the wounds to JFK, than I am to those of John Connally. However the suggestion that the doctors that treated JFK would make such a mistake is - in my view - insulting.

Regarding the wounds to John Connally I am on sounder ground. The wound that Connally received ran down the outside of his chest wall. It actually ran down the bone of the fith rib. Around the waist area the bullet came into contact with the fifth rib itself and created a "slapping" wound/impact as described by Robert Shaw. This impact shattered the rib bone matter. I am still not sure whether a gap was created in the rib or it was fragmented: i.e. there were holes all over it.

This shattered bone matter was pushed inside the chest cavity and damaged Connally's right lung, whereas the bullet carried on its journey outside the chest cavity. Yes it exited just below the right nipple but it did so following the track of the fifth rib.

In addition these bone fragments also exited through the wound below the right nipple. It is my belief that that the extent of this wounnd was a combination of bullet impact as well bone fragment exiit. These fragments created a diagonal series on holes in Connally's shirt from the level of the pocket down to the waist. These holes are visible on the 1964 FBI colour photo of the shirt. In number they are well over a hundred holes and piercings.

The bullet - contary to all the wise men of the Warren Commission - ran under Connally's skin ( or just a little inside the muscles ). It never entered the chest cavity. Had it done so and had it exited beneath the right nipple ( from within the chest cavity ) that would have placed the bullet tract very close to the heart. That would probably be a fatal wound - or certainly a life threatening wound.

James

Thank you James