The Education Forum

The Discharge Of Lee Harvey Oswald And Other Related Issues

5 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

I can't help but think that some of the White Russians had hopes of returning to Russia some day under a system of 19th century politics, with a landed aristocracy. This hope may be the source and extent of their "involvement" in any effort to remove JFK from power.

Cheers,

Michael

Michael,

We have hundreds of pages of WC testimony of Russian Expatriates, and not one of them expressed anything like this radical stuff.

Every one of them was conservative American -- loving Liberty and Freedom of Speech, Religion and the US Constitution. 

Not one of them had anything in the slightest to do with the JFK assassination.   

Also, none of them thought that LHO had ever threatened to kill JFK.   They thought of him as a young man who was not serious about taking care of his wife and child.  They pitied him.  LHO was like a sad clown -- a circus sideshow -- and a lazy ass.

Why didn't he just hold on to a job and wait for a promotion like a normal person?  Why not take care of his wife and baby?  Every normal Russian Expatriate would do that -- and they would make tremendous gains in a free nation like the USA.  

For them, LHO was an ignoramus.  But not an assassin.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Paul Trejo said:

Michael,

We have hundreds of pages of WC testimony of Russian Expatriates, and not one of them expressed anything like this radical stuff.

Every one of them was conservative American -- loving Liberty and Freedom of Speech, Religion and the US Constitution. 

Not one of them had anything in the slightest to do with the JFK assassination.   

Also, none of them thought that LHO had ever threatened to kill JFK.   They thought of him as a young man who was not serious about taking care of his wife and child.  They pitied him.  LHO was like a sad clown -- a circus sideshow -- and a lazy ass.

Why didn't he just hold on to a job and wait for a promotion like a normal person?  Why not take care of his wife and baby?  Every normal Russian Expatriate would do that -- and they would make tremendous gains in a free nation like the USA.  

For them, LHO was an ignoramus.  But not an assassin.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

And your Walker-did-it CT exonerates a host of powerful people and entities that had a hand in the assassination.

Honestly, I was looking forward to being on your ignore list. I may have to polish-up and revert to my excremental vision when replying to you.

Cheers,

Michael

49 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

And your Walker-did-it CT exonerates a host of powerful people and entities that had a hand in the assassination.

Honestly, I was looking forward to being on your ignore list. I may have to polish-up and revert to my excremental vision when replying to you.

Cheers,

Michael

Michael,

I had thought that you were complaining to Alistair that I had you on IGNORE because of your low-brow insults.   I thought Alistair had put in a word for you here.  

OK, I suppose I was mistaken.  I'll put you back on IGNORE immediately.

Well -- after I respond to this post from you directed specifically to me.

Your first sentence PRESUMES -- without any justification of any sort -- that these 19 Russian Expatriates "had a hand in the assassination."

I take that as the remark of a rank amateur (or a reader of Probe Magazine).

Oh -- and So Long Michael.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo 

Edited by Paul Trejo

On 24/03/2017 at 9:51 PM, Paul Trejo said:

But George could not help himself from meddling into LHO's life.  From the time he took Marina and June away from LHO in late 1962, to the time that he pushed and pushed LHO to hate and despise General Walker in early 1963.  George DeM could not leave well enough alone.

Paul, following on from that, is it a case that Oswald took his 'potshot' at Walker in an attempt to impress George DeMohrenshcildt?

Regards

55 minutes ago, Alistair Briggs said:

Paul, following on from that, is it a case that Oswald took his 'potshot' at Walker in an attempt to impress George DeMohrenshcildt?

Regards

Alistair,

Yes, I think this follows from many statements made by George DeM in his WC testimony, but especially in his manuscript, I'm a Patsy! I'm a Patsy! (1977) which he finished only days before he committed suicide.

George DeM had been called to testify for the HSCA in 1977, but he refused to go -- he would die first.  But before he died, he did try to explain himself in the context of Lee Harvey Oswald.

In that manuscript (which is free in many places on the Internet) George makes his own hatred of General Walker explicit.  He only hinted at it for the WC attorneys, but he spelled it out in his manuscript.

Also, there is a YouTube video from the 1990's, entitled FRONTLINE: Who Was Lee Harvey Oswald? which speaks to this point.   It is a 2.5 hour video, but I am only interested here in less than 2 minutes of it -- starting at minute 36:50 to about minute 38:15.  

There we find Volkmar Schmidt admitting that he worked to convince LHO that General Walker was evil.  (George DeM would say, "as bad as Hitler.")  Here is the link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbrqTOMn1GE

When Marina Oswald asked LHO why he tried to kill Walker, LHO said, "because he is as bad as Hitler."

The evidence is clear to me.   I also believe that others besides George DeM and Volkmar Schmidt were involved in this informal "plot" against General Walker.  

Volkmar and George DeM only meant it as serious political talk -- but they didn't realize that LHO was a man of action -- or as some would say, a loose cannon.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

16 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

... in his manuscript, I'm a Patsy! I'm a Patsy! (1977) ... (which is free in many places on the Internet)

for the benefit of any readers, here is a link about it
http://22november1963.org.uk/george-de-mohrenschildt-i-am-a-patsy

Volkmar and George DeM only meant it as serious political talk -- but they didn't realize that LHO was a man of action -- or as some would say, a loose cannon.

From looking at Oswald's Timeline and 'simplifying' it somewhat...

March 9/10 Oswald takes photos of Walker's house.
March 12 Oswald orders a rifle
March 25 Oswald picks up the rifle
March 31 Marina takes 'Backyard Photos'
April 10 Oswald takes 'potshot' at Walker

Can it thus be inferred that the purchase of the rifle was directly related to his taking a 'potshot' at Walker inasmuch as that was the purpose for which he purchased it?

Regards

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 2:08 PM, Alistair Briggs said:

for the benefit of any readers, here is a link about it
http://22november1963.org.uk/george-de-mohrenschildt-i-am-a-patsy

From looking at Oswald's Timeline and 'simplifying' it somewhat...

March 9/10 Oswald takes photos of Walker's house.
March 12 Oswald orders a rifle
March 25 Oswald picks up the rifle
March 31 Marina takes 'Backyard Photos'
April 10 Oswald takes 'potshot' at Walker

Can it thus be inferred that the purchase of the rifle was directly related to his taking a 'potshot' at Walker inasmuch as that was the purpose for which he purchased it?

Regards

Alistair,

In my CT, things are a bit more complicated.  It was at the end of January 1963 that General Walker was formally acquitted by a Mississippi Grand Jury of all charges related to the deadly racial riots at Ole Miss University on September 30, 1962.

From that point forward, George DeMohrenschildt (DeM) began to complain bitterly about General Walker to anybody who would listen.  George DeM believed he was super-educated, and would loudly broadcast his opinions.

General Walker reminded George DeM of Adolf Hitler -- who had slaughtered 1/5 of the population of Russia -- from whence George came.  A young Christian engineer named Volkmar Schmidt agreed entirely with George DeM.

There are different editions of that YouTube video, "FRONTLINE: Who Was Lee Harvey Oswald."  In one edition, George DeM speaks before Volkmar Schmidt, and clarifies the context.   Also, Volkmar adds that LHO spurred this conversation by complaining bitterly about JFK and the Bay of Pigs, and the slaughter of the Cuban Expatriates.   (Volkmar is completely eliminated from other editions on YouTube.  It's weird.)

To fill out Voikmar's side of the story, I am proud to present an interview from a distinguished member of this FORUM, William Kelly, who interviewed Volkmar Schmidt more than 20 years ago -- in 1995.   Here is a good link: http://jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com/2008/01/volkmar-schmidt-interview.html

Anyway, in George DeM's 1977 manuscript, he speaks further of the engineer's party in which Volkmar Schmidt tries to convince LHO that General Walker is the more rational target of hate.  (Except in his manuscript, George DeM tries to hide Volkmar's identity, and says it was "some Jewish person" who was speaking with Oswald.   Evidently, George DeM wanted to protect his friend.)

But protect Volkmar from WHAT?   In my CT, George DeM was tortured for the rest of his life because he could see -- better than anyone -- that he and Volkmar (and other young Dallas yuppies who hated General Walker) were legally ACCOMPLICES in the attempted murder of General Walker.

Furthermore, in my CT, George DeM realized that LHO was made a Patsy in the JFK killing, and then was killed himself -- by the leadership of none other than General Walker, whom he, George DeM, had somehow convinced LHO to assassinate.

The blame for the JFK murder and the LHO murder were therefore partly on George DeM's conscience until the day he committed suicide in 1977.

Given this CT, I will expand upon the timeline that you supplied, Alistair.   IMHO, these are the more likely dates:

• February 20 - March 31 -- LHO takes many photos of Walker's house, draws maps, makes plans and a scrapbook.   Also, LHO processes many of these photographs at his job at JCS, where he also creates his Fake ID for Alek J. Hidell.
  • March 12 -- LHO orders a rifle under the name of Alek J. Hidell.
  • March 25 -- LHO picks up the rifle
  • March 31 -- Marina takes one and only one 'Backyard Photo'
  • April 1 - April 9 -- LHO makes several variations of the Backyard Photo at JCS, with the help of Roscoe White. 
  • April 10 -- LHO  takes 'potshot' at Walker

This was a major part of LHO's life from February through April 1963, in my CT.  His obsession with this is probably what caused LHO to get himself fired from JCS.   I think George DeM knew more about this period than he would ever confess.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo
Bill Kelly lives!

8 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Alistair,

To fill out Voikmar's side of the story, I am proud to present an interview from a distinguished, late member of this FORUM, Bill Kelly, who interviewed Volkmar Schmidt in 1995.   Here is a good link: .....

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Bill's blog still looks active. Are you sure he is "late"?

Given this CT, I will expand upon the timeline that you supplied, Alistair.   IMHO, these are the more likely dates:

• February 20 - March 31 -- LHO takes many photos of Walker's house, draws maps, makes plans and a scrapbook.   Also, LHO processes many of these photographs at his job at JCS, where he also creates his Fake ID for Alek J. Hidell.
  • March 12 -- LHO orders a rifle under the name of Alek J. Hidell.
  • March 25 -- LHO picks up the rifle
  • March 31 -- Marina takes one and only one 'Backyard Photo'
  • April 1 - April 9 -- LHO makes several variations of the Backyard Photo at JCS, with the help of Roscoe White. 
  • April 10 -- LHO  takes 'potshot' at Walker

Just to ask, Marina makes mention of taking two photos (well, at first thinking it was only one but then saying that it was two), but the question is, and more in regards to the 'several variations' you claim Oswald made at JCS (with the help of Roscoe White) - to what purpose? Why would he need to make several variations of it?

Regards

9 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

Bill's blog still looks active. Are you sure he is "late"?

Bill Kelly was still with us at last report. He's on Facebook: Bill Kelly's Facebook page

5 hours ago, Alistair Briggs said:

Just to ask, Marina makes mention of taking two photos (well, at first thinking it was only one but then saying that it was two), but the question is, and more in regards to the 'several variations' you claim Oswald made at JCS (with the help of Roscoe White) - to what purpose? Why would he need to make several variations of it?

Regards

Alistair,

Two great questions.

1.  Marina said she took one photo and even insisted on that.

1.1.  The WC attorney was relentless that she MUST have taken two, because he had two different poses in his hand!

1.2.  He kept pushing the two photos in her face.  See?  See?

1.3.  Finally, Marina realized he was never going to stop, so she shrugged and said, "Well, maybe I did, without knowing it, since I never operated a camera before."

1.4.  This hassle happened more than once with the authorities.

2.0.  WHY in the world would LHO want to have four variations?

2.1.  First reason: plausible deniability.  Each of the variations would NEVER be the original.

2.2. Second reason: LHO was immature, and wanted a memento of the historic occasion.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

4 hours ago, Mark Knight said:

Bill Kelly was still with us at last report. He's on Facebook: Bill Kelly's Facebook page

Mark,

Different Bill Kelly, wot?

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?/profile/3667-william-kelly/&do=content&page=349

Regards 

--Paul Trejo 

Edited by Paul Trejo

8 hours ago, Mark Knight said:

7 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

I note that his last visit here was early July 2016 and last (visible) post on Facebook is dated middle of June 2016. He is still active on his blog though and posted as recently as 24th of March this year...

:)