• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Wiegman+clear+real.jpg

Beginning with the woman just to our left Cowboy Hat Man:

Big Gray Purse Woman
All Dark Including Purse Woman
All Dark Woman

I'm not sure if All Dark Woman is wearing a scarf. Maybe it's a hat, or just hair.

Is the left-most woman (our left) wearing a scarf?

Bart says that Big Gray Purse Woman is Lucy "Lupe"  Whittaker.

Correct and next to her on the right is Patricia Ann Donaldson

3 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

Correct and next to her on the right is Patricia Ann Donaldson

And partially-hidden behind Donaldson is Jeraldean Reid (aka Mrs. Robert A. Reid).

--  Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

On 3/8/2017 at 9:24 PM, Bill Miller said:

What is the point of this thread?  [...]

Dear William,

Thank you for asking.

Sandy and I are trying to determine whether or not two women, one of whom ("A") is wearing a dark-colored headscarf and dark-colored clothing while standing with her back to the camera on the lower-left side of the TSBD steps in Couch-Darnell, and the second one ("B") who is wearing a light-colored dress and a light-colored headscarf while walking up the steps to the immediate right of "A", .......... ..... [breath] ............... Well, .............. [breath] ............... we're trying to figure out if "A" and "B" exhibit the same characteristics as two women in a group of five headscarf-wearing women standing together in the Z-film, with the particular view of trying to determine whether or not the largest / tallest woman in that group of five (one of whom is barely visible, btw, but who can be seen, in un-cropped Altgens 6, to be wearing a headscarf, too) could be the same person as "A," above.

Sandy and I are also trying to determine if any of the other women in the Group of Five Headscarf-Wearing Women on Elm Street can be seen in close proximity to "A" and "B" in Couch-Darnell.  Sandy and I believe that if the answer to that question is "yes," it would tend to confirm, from a probability point of view (bearing in mind that of the twenty-or-so women visible on the north side of Elm Street in that particular, grossly-mislabeled Z-frame, below, only six of them are wearing headscarves, and of those six, five are standing together in a group. suggesting that these five are friends / TSBD co-workers who came to the motorcade together, and who are, therefore, likely to leave Elm Street / return to work together), ... it would tend to confirm that the largish / tallish headscarf-wearing woman on Elm Street is ... "A".  

Why then, you might ask, is Sandy concentrating on so many headscarf-wearing women in Weigman, etc?

Answer:  Sandy, being a very thorough investigator, is trying to determine if "A" and / or "B"" was one / were both of those women in Weigman, etc, instead, thereby pretty much ruling out the possibility that "A" is  ... well, ... Gloria Calvery! 

Why?  Because we know from Calvery's FBI statement that she was standing down pretty far on Elm Street proper (with three or four other women, three of whom were were co-workers), not on Elm Street Extension in front of the TSBD, nor on the upper reaches of Elm Street proper (relatively far from where the limo was when the first shot rang out, etc, etc, etc) during the motorcade.

temoins071.jpg

Darnellstabilized2.gif

Edited by Thomas Graves

2 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

Dear William,

Thank you for asking.

Sandy and I are trying to determine whether or not two women, one of whom ("A") is wearing a dark-colored headscarf and dark-colored clothing while standing with her back to the camera on the lower-left side of the TSBD steps in Couch-Darnell, and the second one ("B") who is wearing a light-colored dress and a light-colored headscarf while walking up the steps to the immediate right of "A", .......... ..... [breath] ............... Well, .............. [breath] ............... we're trying to figure out if "A" and "B" exhibit the same characteristics as two women in a group of five headscarf-wearing women standing together in the Z-film, with the particular view of trying to determine whether or not the largest / tallest woman in that group of five (one of whom is barely visible, btw, but who can be seen, in un-cropped Altgens 6, to be wearing a headscarf, too) could be the same person as "A," above.

Sandy and I are also trying to determine if any of the other women in the Group of Five Headscarf-Wearing Women on Elm Street can be seen in close proximity to "A" and "B" in Couch-Darnell.  Sandy and I believe that if the answer to that question is "yes," it would tend to confirm, from a probability point of view (bearing in mind that of the twenty-or-so women visible on the north side of Elm Street in that particular, grossly-mislabeled Z-frame, below, only six of them are wearing headscarves, and of those six, five are standing together in a group. suggesting that these five are friends / TSBD co-workers who came to the motorcade together, and who are, therefore, likely to leave Elm Street / return to work together), ... [breath] ...  it would tend to confirm that the largish / tallish headscarf-wearing woman on Elm Street is ... [deep breath] ...  "A".  

Why then, you might ask, is Sandy concentrating on so many headscarf-wearing women in Weigman, etc?

Answer:  Sandy, being a very thorough investigator, is trying to determine if "A" and / or "B"" were one or two of the women in Weigman, instead, thereby pretty much ruling out the possibility that "A" is  ... well, ... [breath] .....Gloria Calvery! 

Why?

Because we know from Calvery's FBI statement that she was standing pretty far down on Elm Street proper (with three or four other women, three of whom were were co-workers), not on Elm Street Extension in front of the TSBD, nor on the upper reaches of Elm Street proper (relatively far from where the limo was when the first shot rang out, etc, etc, etc) during the motorcade.

temoins071.jpg

Darnellstabilized2.gif

Finally finished to my satisfaction, and therefore bumped.

PS  Something I just noticed (again?) is that Woman In White is trying to get Woman In Black to break off her conversation with Billy Nolan Lovelady on the steps.  She's trying to pull her up the steps!

Edited by Thomas Graves

31 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

PS  Something I just noticed (again?) is that Woman In White is trying to get Woman In Black to break off her conversation with Billy Nolan Lovelady on the steps.  She's trying to pull her up the steps!

Nice catch Tommy. That is indeed what it looks like.

Note that All White Woman's right arm is swinging as she walks up the steps, but not her left arm. As though it were stuck under All Black Woman's arm

6 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Nice catch Tommy. That is indeed what it looks like.

Note that All White Woman's right arm is swinging as she walks up the steps, but not her left arm. As though it were stuck under All Black Woman's arm

Also, Woman In White's shoulders start tilting in the direction of Woman In Black due to the strain of trying to pull up all that weight.  LOL

Edited by Thomas Graves

5 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Notice how far up All White Woman swings her right arm as she takes that step. I believe there s a good reason for that.

People swing their arms when walking to maintain balance. We would expect All White Woman's arm to swing just a little under normal circumstances. However, if her left arm were to get stuck by an unyielding friend's hold, she might need to swing her right arm even further to compensate.

11 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Also, Woman In White's shoulders start tilting in the direction of Woman In Black due to the strain of trying to pull up all that weight.  LOL

"Come on Gloria! It's dangerous out here. Forget about Billy, let's get inside!"