The Education Forum

Robert Hughes And The Cut Apart Policeman

Whoever posted that phony video alleging to show Oswald in the window was not up to speed at all.  IT was exposed here over two years ago as a fake:

Edited by James DiEugenio

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, I was in that window back in 1991.   I am 5' 9".  Which is what Oswald was.

You would have to be over six feet tall to have your head completely above the top half of that upper window.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Brad,

If you saw your name on a post directed at Michael Walton I'm sorry.  That was a typo.  I was thinking of your post and Michaels post.

Once again I have no ill will toward you.  In fact the opposite is true.  I always appreciate your posts.

I can see that some people don't appreciate this topic.  Well, hold on.  In the next post you can exercise your disapproval at a greater level.

13 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Whoever posted that phony video alleging to show Oswald in the window was not up to speed at all.  IT was exposed here over two years ago as a fake:

lol when I pointed out (in another thread) that the it had been discussed two years previously I was called a 'xxxxx' and put on ignore. lol ;)

And now, from the Muchmore gif that keeps on giving:

The Bullet Hole In The Windshield On Houston Street?

Muchmore%206_frame_0025%20a_zpsypjvqcgq.

There is a place on the windshield of the limousine that is equivalent to the same location as the bullet hole in the windshield seen in Altgens 6.  The same things that apply to Algens 6 can be said here.  Maybe a bug hit the windshield.  Maybe it is just sunlight reflection.  Maybe it is just light from a flashbulb as some is taking a picture.  Maybe it is a reflection from a black woman holding a newspaper.  It could be lots of things.  But, it looks like a bullet hole in the windshield.  President Kennedy appears to be in some distress and Jackie seems concerned.

This is what bullet holes in a windshield look like:

bullet%20holes%20in%20the%20window%202_z

I arrived there as part of a QRF in time to see the bodies taken from the truck.  This was my first encounter with an L shaped ambush and it is a classic example of the effectiveness of the technique.  Another forum topic brought this memory to mind.  I thought I would combine the two notions here.

Not all rounds make a hole in a windshield that goes through.  An AK-47 made these holes in this truck windshield on Easter Sunday in April, 1968 at about 10:00 pm in Korea in the DMZ.  I put this quote in here as an example of government truthfulness during the 1960’s about the problems in Korea.

“The three-quarter-ton truck, lights on and flying a white flag in accordance with armistice rules, carried three men in the cab and three others in the back under cover of the canvas top, according to Praeger”

This is a lie.  The truck carried a10 man guard detail enroute to the Joint Security Area at Pamunjom in the DMZ.  Eight soldiers were killed that night and two survived.  The newspapers, such as Stars and Stripes, reported four dead.

Edited by John Butler

Quote by John Butler"

"President Kennedy appears to be in some distress and Jackie seems concerned."

John, please enlighten me on how you can tell

a. that JFK is " in some distress"

b. How you can tell that "Jackie seems to be concerned"

from that single frame.

Edited by Ray Mitcham

Ray,

He is bent sideways looking down.  Look at the expression on his face.  Jackie is reaching toward him.

All this gives the appearance of something going on.  This is not the only frame in the sequence.  Take Robin Unger's Muchmore gif and separate into individual frames.

19 minutes ago, Ray Mitcham said:

Quote by John Butler"

"President Kennedy appears to be in some distress and Jackie seems concerned."

John, please enlighten me on how you can tell

a. that JFK is " in some distress"

b. How you can tell that "Jackie seems to be concerned"

from that single frame.

Well, wouldn't you be in some distress if your body were briefly cut in half?  :P

(Oops... wrong photo.)

Edited by Sandy Larsen

14 minutes ago, John Butler said:

Ray,

He is bent sideways looking down.  Look at the expression on his face.  Jackie is reaching toward him.

All this gives the appearance of something going on.  This is not the only frame in the sequence.  Take Robin Unger's Muchmore gif and separate into individual frames.

You can't tell what his expression is in that photo. You can't tell what Jackie is doing.

Sorry, but IMO,  you are imagining things, John.

Quote - Whoever posted that phony video alleging to show Oswald in the window was not up to speed at all.  IT was exposed here over two years ago as a fake - Jim DiEugenio

I am surprised at you Jim. You usually demand a high quality of proof each step you take in this case. Where is the proof the video is phony? The analysis of the superior Dillard image was just posted a couple days ago at YouTube. There hasn't been enough time transpire to properly analyze the new material.

Would Government involvement in determining the Dillard photo captured LHO taking photos in the sniper's nest moments after the shooting convince you? It's well established what you think about past government determinations & conclusions in the JFK cold case. David Von Pein & his siblings constantly remind us (smiles).

I believe the image is genuine simply because Walter Cronkite didn't jump on the photo & beat his competitors at showing it on TV, unless he balked at showing an image of LHO with a camera in his hand instead of a rifle.

As for me, I believe the image is genuine. It allows me to bring closure to the JFK case somewhat. I've still got a few questions about who put LHO on assignment to photograph persons or events during the ambush of JFK, what happened to his film & camera & a few other things still hanging in the air after half of century.

With closure, the self-appointed thread housekeepers (also known as xxxx) won't have to work so hard at being obnoxious.

And just think, I achieved closure without buying anyone's book of errors & fables.

Brad Milch

Edited by Brad Milch

Over active imagination, that seem to be the current charge of incompetency.  We'll, it is certainly better than past descriptions.

Maybe, I am getting to you guys.

Did you see the question mark in the title?

1 minute ago, John Butler said:

Over active imagination, that seem to be the current charge of incompetency.  We'll, it is certainly better than past descriptions.

Maybe, I am getting to you guys.

Did you see the question mark in the title?

Other than an over active imagination, how do you explain you seeing JFK  appearing to be in  "distress" and Jackie seeming "concerned," when the photo shows nothing of the sort?

Ray,

Go back and read what I said.  

That's the problem with some of you fellows.  You concentrate on what you perceive as a weakness to the exclusion of other things.  You are welcome to your interpretation.  It is not mine.

Jack White spoke long ago about the "visually impaired".