The Education Forum

You can't write this stuff! Another incident of deliberate Trump leaks from back in the 90's. Trump masquerading as a publicist, talking about himself!

You can't write this stuff! In case you've never seen this. Listen to this recording, Back in the 90's, Trump was recorded, masquerading as a publicist John Miller to talk about Donald Trump and among other things his scintillating dating life. He later admitted it was him, but when confronted with it last year, he denied it.So there's no dispute, it's on Fox! The second clip portrayed humorously by Jon Oliver.

And now a bit more subject matter from that recording creatively and humorously portrayed by Jon Oliver starting at 1:26.

Seriously - this guy is not only a clown, he's a dangerous lying clown.

I wonder how many people who voted for him are now thinking "Gee... I wish I hadn't of done that...".

I'm not sure how that minority of the  voting public would react to seeing this. It's as if they suspended any serious judgment. There's no consideration that someone would go to  that length of deception to promote himself so meaninglessly. But then to fail like a fool over it!