Thomas Graves

Poll: Was M.C.-Based KGB Officer Nikolai Leonov Cuban Consul Azcue's "Blond, Very Thin-Faced" Oswald" ?

20 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

You said " On the left:  The same man photographed on the same day in the same place" And I understood that day was Oct 2,1963.( the photo above) right?

"What we got here is a failure to communicate."  -- Cool Hand Luke

Huh?

This is going downhill fast.

What do you not understand?

--  Tommy :sun

The photograph on the left was taken on October 2, 1963, in Mexico City.  The photo on the right was taken in Moscow, also in 1963 (if I'm not mistaken).

Image result for "nikolai leonov" "blond oswald"

Edited by Thomas Graves

I said 3 years, because I know that photo of Khrushev and Castro could only be 60-63, right? My first impression is that they could have been the same guy, 20 years later., but you're telling me that's not true. The poor resolution and fuzziness might make his hair style look different, and curiously that change of hairstyle period wise is exactly what you might expect to see from a 30'ish Russian man with a slicked back look in the early's 60's to a more relaxed poofy look of that same guy in the 80's say. But of course you tell me it's not.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

8 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

"What we got here is a failure to communicate."  -- Cool Hand Luke

Huh?

This is going downhill fast.

What do you not understand?

--  Tommy :sun

The photograph on the left was taken on October 2, 1963, in Mexico City.  The photo on the right was taken in Moscow, also in 1963 (if I'm not mistaken).

bumped

8 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

I said 3 years, because I know that photo of Khrushev and Castro could only be 60-63, right? My first impression is that they could have been the same guy, 20 years later., but you're telling me that's not true. The poor resolution and fuzziness might make his hair style look different, and curiously that change of hairstyle period wise is exactly what you might expect to see from a 30'ish Russian man with a slicked back look in the early's 60's to a more relaxed poofy look of that same guy in the 80's say. But of course you tell me it's not.

Thanks for the input.

Ciao.

PS  If my maths is correct, Leonov would have been 35 years old when the fuzzy, poor-resolution photo on the left was taken.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolai_Leonov

Edited by Thomas Graves

Does this photo taken of the same guy on October 2, 1963, make him look any younger to you, Kirk?

Edited by Thomas Graves