The Education Forum

David Rockefeller Dies. His Wiki Worth Perusing As Relates To This Forum.

Here is the real deal regards the ultimate behind the scenes power structure heirarchy.

Just reading his general brief surface Wiki you immediately see the massive influence and how things really worked in this country and globally during his reign and still today.

Notice how connected everything is through these conglomerates and the small group of selected super wealthy elitists who create and run them?

Is this the MILITARY INDUSTRIAL CONGRESSIONAL ( PLUS BANKING, MEDIA AND SECRET GOVERNMENT) COMPLEX Eisenhower tried to warn us about?

Or is it really simply a sincerely benevolent, humanity concerned and helping  group of individuals and families who are truly trying to do the best possible things they can to protect and save us from those on the dark side of our global societies.

David Rockefeller and his family's connections to JFK detractors were extensive and long term as one can see in the Wiki bio.

That's why I posted the suggestion of reading this.

Would be interesting to read the different takes.

Always wonder how JFK fit or didn't fit into the Rockefeller influence and world view complex.

32 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Here is the real deal regards the ultimate behind the scenes power structure heirarchy.

Just reading his general brief surface Wiki you immediately see the massive influence and how things really worked in this country and globally during his reign and still today.

Notice how connected everything is through these conglomerates and the small group of selected super wealthy elitists who create and run them?

Is this the MILITARY INDUSTRIAL CONGRESSIONAL ( PLUS BANKING, MEDIA AND SECRET GOVERNMENT) COMPLEX Eisenhower tried to warn us about?

Or is it really simply a sincerely benevolent, humanity concerned and helping  group of individuals and families who are truly trying to do the best possible things they can to protect and save us from those on the dark side of our global societies.

David Rockefeller and his family's connections to JFK detractors were extensive and long term as one can see in the Wiki bio.

That's why I posted the suggestion of reading this.

Would be interesting to read the different takes.

Always wonder how JFK fit or didn't fit into the Rockefeller influence and world view complex.

The Rockefellers wanted to militarize SE Asia.

Kennedy wanted to neutralize SE Asia.

That's what led to his death, in most likelihood.

Joe, thanks for that heads up on this important passing.  

Too many times, researchers get involved with technical data, and they then try and connect it to certain government agencies like the FBI, DPD, Secret Service or the CIA.  Without exploring the intersections of the power elite with those bodies.

Your rhetorical questions about Rockefeller would not be rhetorical if you had read the best book in the field on this subject.  And there really is no second place.  That is Donald GIbson's milestone Battling Wall Street.  That book rendered the Power Elite at the time of the JFK case like no other book before or since.  Prior to that landmark, people fiddled around what writers like Peter Scott and Evica called, the "Caribbean Complex", which I assume was the mafia, Cuban exiles, and the CIA.  As if that was the entire scheme of the universe in 1961-63.  Gibson redrew that map and showed us that people like John McCloy and Allen Dulles served as lawyers for the Rockefeller/Morgan empires. As before, Donovan had also. In fact, McCloy wrote his memos to the WC from Rockefeller Center. 

As I have stated, for various reasons, the Kennedys were not part of that club. And both JFK and RFK did not like the Rockefellers and the Rockefellers did not like Kennedy, as Gibson points out.  In fact, JFK used to joke with Mort Sahl about how low down the wealth scale his family was compared to the Rockefeller clan.  He asked Mort, "You like to joke about me being a rich kid.  How much do you think my father is worth?"  Mort said, "I don't know, maybe 300 million?"  JFK replied, "OK, how much do you think the Rockefellers  are worth?"  Mort said he didn't know.  JFK said, "Try 4 billion Mort."  He let the number sink in, and then added, "Now that is money Mort."

Edited by James DiEugenio

BTW, the next time I am on BOR, I will be talking about David Rockefeller, his politics, and how he was so opposed to Kennedy's foreign policy and his economic policy. 

It was a hidden story for way too long. Mainly because the research community was so in the dark about the Power Elite in America.  Which, for example, the Paines connect to in a genuine manner.  I will address that also in that appearance.

Edited by James DiEugenio