The Education Forum

12 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Very clever non-answer, Word Twister.

Verbal Smoke and Mirrors is what you're all about.

Regards,

--  Tommy :sun

Tommy,

Not clever.  Not twisting words.  You're asking about Lee Harvey Oswald in Mexico City -- or you're making JOKES.

Which is it?

Look -- you're clearly married to your theory that Eusebio Azcue really thought this KGB agent was Lee Harvey Oswald (and that the KGB was impersonating Oswald).

All you really have as evidence is that Azcue and Duran said that Oswald was "rubio."

That's weak, Tommy -- really weak.

The FACT remains that Duran and Azcue have descriptions that BREAK OFF after that point.

The FACT remains that Duran and Azcue were BOTH in the same room with Oswald and his application with his PHOTOGRAPHS.

The FACT remains that Duran and Azcue were both having trouble handling Oswald.   So, he was easy to remember.

The FACT remains that Duran was terrorized by the Mexican Police to beat a confession out of her that the Communists killed JFK, and that she was part of the Communist plot.

The FACT remains that Azcue was terrified of the same treatment by the Mexican Police.

You are leaving out all these FACTS, Tommy, and you are obsessed with this little word, "rubio," because it would be a Major Discovery if this skinny KGB agent turned out to be in the center of the JFK assassination plot.

Right?

Well, it's WEAK, dude.  What ELSE have you got?

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, Paul Trejo said:

Tommy,

Not clever.  Not twisting words.  You're asking about Lee Harvey Oswald in Mexico City -- or you're making JOKES.

Which is it?

Look -- you're clearly married to your theory that Eusebio Azcue really thought this KGB agent was Lee Harvey Oswald (and that the KGB was impersonating Oswald).

All you really have as evidence is that Azcue and Duran said that Oswald was "rubio."

That's weak, Tommy -- really weak.

The FACT remains that Duran and Azcue have descriptions that BREAK OFF after that point.

The FACT remains that Duran and Azcue were BOTH in the same room with Oswald and his application with his PHOTOGRAPHS.

The FACT remains that Duran and Azcue were both having trouble handling Oswald.   So, he was easy to remember.

The FACT remains that Duran was terrorized by the Mexican Police to beat a confession out of her that the Communists killed JFK, and that she was part of the Communist plot.

The FACT remains that Azcue was terrified of the same treatment by the Mexican Police.

You are leaving out all these FACTS, Tommy, and you are obsessed with this little word, "rubio," because it would be a Major Discovery if this skinny KGB agent turned out to be in the center of the JFK assassination plot.

Right?

Well, it's WEAK, dude.  What ELSE have you got?

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Word Twister

Do us a big favor.

Disappear.

You and Kelleyanne Conway.

I'm not necessarily asking about Lee Harvey Oswald in Mexico City.

What I AM asking is whether or not the "Oswald" that Duran and Azcue dealt with face-to-face on 9/027/63 should be interpreted by us as having been blond (rubio)- haired, or brown (castaño, castaña)-haired. 

We do know that Duran said that he was about the same height (5' 3.5") as her, and that he had "blond" (or "rubio") hair.  We also know that Azcue said "Oswald" was "blond, dark blond" ("rubio" or "rubio oscuro"), thin-bodied, and had a very thin face. 

The blond or dark blond hair, the short stature, the thin body, and the very thin face tell me that Duran and Azcue had dealt face-to-face with Nikolai Leonov, not David Sanchez Morales, one of his AMOTs, Lee Harvey Oswald, or even HARVEY Oswald for that matter (lol). 

Edited by Thomas Graves

7 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

Word Twister

Do us a big favor.

Disappear.

You and Kelleyanne Conway.

I'm not necessarily asking about Lee Harvey Oswald in Mexico City.

What I AM asking is whether or not the "Oswald" that Duran and Azcue dealt with face-to-face on 9/027/63 should be interpreted by us as having been blond (rubio)- haired, or brown (castaño, castaña)-haired. 

We do know that Duran said that he was about the same height (5' 3.5") as her, and that he had "blond" (or "rubio") hair.  We also know that Azcue said "Oswald" was "blond, dark blond" ("rubio" or "rubio oscuro"), thin-bodied, and had a very thin face. 

The blond or dark blond hair, the short stature, the thin body, and the very thin face tell me that Duran and Azcue had dealt face-to-face with Nikolai Leonov, not David Sanchez Morales, one of his AMOTs, Lee Harvey Oswald, or even HARVEY Oswald for that matter (lol). 

Tommy,

IMHO you're using a string and a toothpick of data -- and nothing else -- and constructing this grand CIA/KGB cloak-and-dagger fantasy fiction.

It's obvious where it leads -- this CIA rogue cooperates with the KGB to assassinate JFK and blame Lee Harvey Oswald.

Sorry, it's just more fantasy fiction drama.   The TV is full of it.

Both Silvia Duran and Eusebio Aszcue sat down with Lee Harvey Oswald in Mexico City's Cuba Consulate on 9/27/1963. 

They had his photographs.  They argued.   Deal with it.

The Lopez Report is historical data.  But you want fantasy fiction.

So who's the Word Twister?

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

4 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Tommy,

IMHO you're using a string and a toothpick of data -- and nothing else -- and constructing this grand CIA/KGB cloak-and-dagger fantasy fiction.

It's obvious where it leads -- this CIA rogue cooperates with the KGB to assassinate JFK and blame Lee Harvey Oswald.

Sorry, it's just more fantasy fiction drama.   The TV is full of it.

Both Silvia Duran and Eusebio Aszcue sat down with Lee Harvey Oswald in Mexico City's Cuba Consulate on 9/27/1963. 

They had his photographs.  They argued.   Deal with it.

The Lopez Report is historical data.  But you want fantasy fiction.

So who's the Word Twister?

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Dear Word Twister,

And you consider yourself to be an expert on the Spanish language?

LOL

Okay, maybe so. "Como sea, caballero."

(What ever, dude.)

But if so, why do you twist it so?

Answer:  To support your "CT".

But now you've you've met your match, haven't you, "Torcedor De Palabras"?

(Word Player; i.e. Word Twister)

Edited by Thomas Graves

9 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

Dear Word Twister,

And you consider yourself to be an expert on the Spanish language?

LOL

Okay, maybe so. "Como sea, caballero."

(What ever, dude.)

But if so, why do you twist it so?

Answer:  To support your "CT".

But now you've you've met your match, haven't you, "Torcedor De Palabras"?

(Word Player; i.e. Word Twister)

Tommy,

I don't twist words; I use them.

General Walker led a Minutemen militia in Dallas to kill JFK.  

The KGB had nothing to do with it.

The word "rubio" cannot save your weak CT.

Regards 

--Paul Trejo 

11 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Tommy,

I don't twist words; I use them.

General Walker led a Minutemen militia in Dallas to kill JFK.  

The KGB had nothing to do with it.

The word "rubio" cannot save your weak CT.

Regards 

--Paul Trejo 

Torcedor De Palabras, 

Una broma?  Is that a joke?

PS  Did Sylvia Duran say "Oswald" had blue eyes?

Nikolai LeonovImage result for "nikolai leonov"

Edited by Thomas Graves

Dear Word Twister,

Sylvia Duran described the Oswald she dealt with as being "blond" and having "blue eyes".

Eusebio Azcue said he was "blond, (maybe) dark blond".

You would have us believe that when they said blond ("rubio"), they weren't talking about "Oswald's" hair color per se, but about his overall light complexion and hair color compared to the dark skin and "jet black" hair of most "Mexicans". In other words, you claim that by their use of the word "rubio" we cannot tell if they meant he had light blond hair, dark blond hair, light brown hair, medium brown hair, or dark blond hair -- just that his hair was lighter in color than "jet black".

Why, then, did Azcue say that he was "blond, (maybe) dark blond"?

Do you really think he meant that "Oswald" was light-skinned, (maybe) dark-light-skinned?

LOL

Mexico City-based KGB officer Nikolai Leonov

Image result for nikolai leonov

Edited by Thomas Graves

This is still going on?.... You guys are a marriage made in heaven.....or maybe Limbo.

I would only hope to find a mate whose personality would complement mine the way you  two complement each other.:P:blink:                 Ok, not really

Good luck!,    For the thread, and the future!

P.S.  I'll leave each of you to ponder which emoticon is whose.

Just kidding!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

35 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

This is still going on?.... You guys are a marriage made in heaven.....or maybe Limbo.

I would only hope to find a mate whose personality would complement mine the way you  two complement each other.:P:blink:                 Ok, not really

Good luck!,    For the thread, and the future!

P.S.  I'll leave each of you to ponder which emoticon is whose.

Just kidding!

Dear Cupid,

No need to get your knickers in a twist.

Cute photo, btw!

Edited by Thomas Graves

Not at all, it's so refreshing to see 2 people building a" thread" to the future. :D

And may your relationship survive, long after this thread is over. And then  beyond Oct 26th, 2017!

On 4/7/2017 at 5:33 PM, Thomas Graves said:

Dear Paul "Word Twister" Trejo,

Sylvia Duran described the Oswald she dealt with as being "blond" and having "blue eyes".

Eusebio Azcue said he was "blond, (maybe) dark blond".

You would have us believe that when they said blond ("rubio"), they weren't talking about "Oswald's" hair color per se, but about his overall light complexion and hair color compared to the dark skin and "jet black" hair of most "Mexicans". In other words, you claim that by their use of the word "rubio" we cannot tell if they meant he had light blond hair, dark blond hair, light brown hair, medium brown hair, or dark blond hair -- just that his hair was lighter in color than "jet black".

Why, then, did Azcue say that he was "blond, (maybe) dark blond"?

Do you really think he meant that "Oswald" was light-skinned, (maybe) dark-light-skinned?

LOL

Mexico City-based KGB officer Nikolai Leonov

Image result for nikolai leonov

bumped

because the KGB would never think of doing such a thing

and anyway because Putin's such a nice guy

and because former KGB General Nikolai Leonov (see above) is a Putin supporter and a member of the Russian parliament

and because I'm 1/4 Ukrainian, I suppose.  Ukraine, you know, that "neo-fascist" country that Putin started "secretly" invading three years ago because, well, George Soros and Killery-Shillery Clinton and the Illuminati forced his hand, didn't they!

I mean, I mean, I mean ... that's what all of the "Left" and "Left-Center" news sources with "Mixed" (or worse) factual reporting according to mediabiasfactcheck. com tell me, so it must be true, especially since it fits in so nice-and-comfy with my "Deep State" / "National Security State" world view!

(lol) 

Edited by Thomas Graves

On 4/10/2017 at 5:33 PM, Thomas Graves said:

bumped

because the KGB would never think of doing such a thing

and anyway because Putin's such a nice guy

and because former KGB General Nikolai Leonov (see above) is a Putin supporter and a member of the Russian parliament

and because I'm 1/4 Ukrainian, I suppose.  Ukraine, you know, that "neo-fascist" country that Putin started "secretly" invading three years ago because, well, George Soros and Killery-Shillery Clinton and the Illuminati forced his hand, didn't they!

I mean, I mean, I mean ... that's what all of the "Left" and "Left-Center" news sources with "Mixed" (or worse) factual reporting according to mediabiasfactcheck. com tell me, so it must be true, especially since it fits in so nice-and-comfy with my "Deep State" / "National Security State" world view!

(lol) 

Tommy,

This thread has become a bore.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo