The Education Forum

New book - QJ/WIN: Who Killed JFK and Why

HP Albarelli responds to questions on Facebook about his new book:

Harvey as a shooter? That's novel given his physical condition

Shooters were not paid.

Do you identify QJWIN? What's his real name?

HP Albarelli Yes. By his real name

I've tried to share things with Newman in the past but never get a reply. I try not to depend entirely upon CIA documents for conclusions. Without agency documents Mankel ceases to exist.

William Harvey as an assassin in Dealey Plaza?  Doug, is that what the book says?

4 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Douglas,

I'm not on Facebook. Why does he have a picture of Jean-Rene Souetre on the cover?

Steve Thomas

I think I understand a little more. See:

The Education Forum thread, "Who was QJWIN?"

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/10942-who-was-qjwin/&

and 

http://www.legacyofsecrecy.com/documents.html

which posits that Victor Michael Mertz was QJWIN

Steve Thomas

5 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

William Harvey as an assassin in Dealey Plaza?  Doug, is that what the book says?

Hey Jim, speaking of Harvey, I was wondering what you thought of Dr. Crenshaw's "Oliver Hardy" description of a man in the room as Oswald was expiring? I mean one cannot definitively say it was Harvey but I'll be damned if it isn't interesting if accurate/true. Feel free to respond in the topic located here: (http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/15145-william-king-harvey-aka-oliver-hardy/&do=findComment&comment=344714) so as not to derail this topic. Thanks!

10 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Douglas,

I'm not on Facebook. Why does he have a picture of Jean-Rene Souetre on the cover?

Steve Thomas

HP replied to my query in your behalf, "Because he's a prime character in the book. But he's not QJ/WIN."

6 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

This is the relevant exchange on Facebook between Steven Hager and HP:

Steven Hager: My recent book names Harvey and Roselli as shooters, along with possibly Charles Harrelson, Charles Rogers, Charles Nicoletti, and speculates that it was organized by Shackley and Morales, possibly using a "national security" cover and compliance of a majority of the National Security Council.

Like · Reply · 13 hrs
HP Albarelli
Remove
HP Albarelli Harvey as a shooter? That's novel given his physical condition.
Like · Reply · 2 · 13 hrs
Steven Hager
Remove
Steven Hager Lansdale introduced Harvey to JFK as "America's James Bond" What makes you doubt his involvement?
Like · Reply · 13 hrs
Steven Hager
Remove
Steven Hager Plus it was a turkey shoot. Collect $50,000 in cash and put a bullet in the head of the man you most hate and blame for destroying your CIA career and your health.
Like · Reply · 12 hrs
HP Albarelli
Remove
HP Albarelli Shooters were not paid.

10 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

HP replied to my query in your behalf, "Because he's a prime character in the book. But he's not QJ/WIN."

In 1960, while QJWIN was being prepped to go to Leopoldville, Captain Souetre was a French paratrooper, and he spent all of 1961 in prison. Whoever QJWIN was, the one

person he was not was Jean-Renee Souetre. Any involvement Souetre might have had with QJWIN would have to have come after February, 1962.

Steve Thomas

Here is the people i heard who could be QJ/WIN.  Jose Marie Andre Mankel. /  Mozes Maschkivitzan  /  Jean Souetre