The Education Forum

Does Lifton's Best Evidence indicate that the coverup and the crime were committed by the same people?

My reply to Chris Newton:

I'm beginning to think that the Mexico City thing, if not the "hit" itself, was a witting, joint CIA - KGB op.

I don't know if it was "rogues" in both of them or one them, or The Whole Enchiladas that were involved.

And no, unlike some of us, I don't have some kind of grand "CT" to share with anybody.

LOL

--  Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/19/2017 at 1:29 PM, Michael Clark said:

Paul,

This is a polite challenge. I do wish you would take it up.. 
<snip>

The MC LHO walked into the Cuban Consulate, stating immediately that he wanted to go to Russia...

Testimony of Sylvia Duran

CORNWELL - All right. Do you have a recollection whether it was all on one day or on separate days.
TIRADO - The same day.
CORNWELL - On the very first visit, would you describe to us what the man said and did, and what you said in response?
TIRADO - Yes, he, well, he enter and he ask me if I speak English and I say yes, and then he start asking me about requirements to go to Cuba, to get a visa to go to Cuba, and I explain it. 

Michael,

If this is truly a polite challenge as you claim, then first admit that you contradicted yourself.  Your sentence above is the OPPOSITE of the sentence by Sylvia Duran Tirado.

Next, admit that you accused me of quoting testimony when I was only explaining my case.  The phrase "instant visa" is mine, intended to emphasize an obvious fact

Third, admit that Sylvia Duran Tirado was under pressure, spoke broken English, and was being guided by the attorney.

If you refuse to admit these few points, then I'll conclude again that you're just being pushy.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo
clarity

Paul Trejo wrote:

Michael,

If this is really a polite challenge as you claim, then first admit that you contradicted yourself.

Your sentence is the OPPOSITE of the sentence by Sylvia.

Next, admit that you accused me of quoting testimony when I was only explaining my case.  The word "instant" is mine, intended to emphasize an obvious fact

Third, admit that Sylvia Duran Tirado was under pressure, spoke broken English, and was being guided by the attorney.

If you refuse to admit these few points, then I'll conclude again that you're just being pushy.

------------------------------

Try again, Paul,

-Why does the MC LHO ask for a Transit Visa when he first states his case?

-You speak of an "Instant" Visa that doesn't appear anywhere.

-You omit the mention of a "transit Visa" When it is referred to exclusively.

This is not impolite. "Impolite" is dumping stuff around The Forum that others have to clean-up.

Cheers,

Michael

Edited by Michael Clark

53 minutes ago, Paul Trejo said:

Yes, Tommy failed to explain WHY any KGB agent would want to impersonate Oswald at the Cuban Embassy.

I'm not saying it didn't happen, the possibility exists that it did, the reason still eludes us.

Your comments add nothing to the debate.

Edited by Chris Newton

1 hour ago, Chris Newton said:

I'm not saying it didn't happen, the possibility exists that it did, the reason still eludes us.

Your comments add nothing to the debate.

Chris,

Just admit it -- the idea that the KGB would impersonate Oswald in Mexico City by using the Fake FPCC resume that Guy Banister devised at 544 Camp Street defies any and all possible logic.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

On 5/19/2017 at 6:14 PM, Michael Clark said:

Try again, Paul,

-Why does the MC LHO ask for a Transit Visa when he first states his case?

-You speak of an "Instant" Visa that doesn't appear anywhere.

-You omit the mention of a "transit Visa" When it is referred to exclusively.

This is not impolite. "Impolite" is dumping stuff around The Forum that others have to clean-up.

Cheers,

Michael

Michael,

You're adding words that aren't there.   

The first thing that LHO does is ask Sylvia Duran for (and I quote) "requirements to go to Cuba."

It's in the very text that you cited to me, Michael.   How could you miss it?

My speaking of an "Instant" visa refers to the full story -- LHO becomes impatient when Sylvia Duran explains that LHO must wait several weeks for a visa to Cuba.  This was because LHO presented her with a Fake FPCC resume, which was obviously bogus.  He wasn't getting into Cuba that weekend.  But LHO insisted on getting into Cuba THAT WEEKEND.

If you read the Lopez Report fully you would know that.

You aren't even trying, dude.   You're just being pushy.  I'm setting your account to IGNORE again.

Bye now,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo
typos

13 minutes ago, Paul Trejo said:

Chris,

Just admit it -- the idea that the KGB would impersonate Oswald in Mexico City by using the Fake FPCC resume that Guy Banister devised at 544 Camp Street defies any and all possible logic.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Nice second try Paul,

Post something that refers to an"instant" visa.

Cheers,

Michael

5 minutes ago, Paul Trejo said:

Michael,

You're adding words that aren't there.   

The first thing that LHO does is ask Sylvia Duran for (and I quote) "requirements to go to Cuba."

It's in the very text that you cited to me, Michael.   How could you miss it?

My speaking of an "Instant" visa refers to the full story -- LHO becomes impatient when Sylvia Duran explains that LHO must wait several weeks for a visa to Cuba.  This was because LHO presented her with a Fake FPCC resume, which was obviously bogus.  He wasn't getting in to Cuba that weekend.  But LHO insisted on getting into Cuba THAT WEEKEND.

If you read the Lopez Report fully you would know that.

You aren't even trying, dude.   You're just being pushy.  I'm setting your account to IGNORE again.

Bye now,
--Paul Trejo

Paul, we posted simultaneously.

Paul,

Post anything that uses the wod "instant"., in the record.

I am making this progressively easier for you.

Cheers,

Michael

Edited by Michael Clark

On 5/8/2017 at 10:55 PM, Paul Brancato said:

if the KGB was behind the assassination, and actively set Oswald up as the patsy...it seems quite a stretch to conclude that the autopsy shenanigans were part of that scheme beforehand.

There would have had to been other shooters arranged by the Soviets, Soviet moles inside the Secret Service, the DPD, and the TSBD. 

Absolutely right.

If the KGB really killed JFK, then David Lifton's CT of a pre-autopsy autopsy would be out of the question. 

Also, if the KGB really killed JFK, then the KGB would have needed moles not only inside the CIA and FBI, but also inside the Dallas Police Department.  What nonsense.

The Leonov theory of the JFK assassination is DOA.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

On 5/19/2017 at 4:29 PM, Chris Newton said:

I'm not saying (Leonov's impersonating LHO at the Cuban Consulate)   didn't happen, the possibility exists that it did, the reason still eludes us.

Your (Trejo's) comments add nothing to the debate.

Chris,

How do you like the idea that LHO didn't go to the Cuban Consulate *or* to the Soviet Embassy, but that Leonov went to the former to tell Duran and Azcue what was "goin' down" with the "joint op", and while he was there told them, "Aw, what the heck -- go ahead and describe him like me -- that'll confuse the non-rogue dudes at the CIA REAL good!"

PS  What do you suppose Trejo means by "the Leonov theory of the JFK assassination"?

Edited by Thomas Graves

40 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

How do you like the idea that LHO didn't go to the Cuban Consulate *or* to the Soviet Embassy, but that Leonov went to the former to tell Duran and Azcue what was "goin' down", and while he was there told them, "Aw, what the heck -- go ahead and describe him like me -- that'll confuse 'em REAL good!"

I could come up with four scenarios.

1. Oswald didn't go to Mexico and he was impersonated at both embassies and on the phone calls. The "Kostin Letter" is a forgery.

2. Oswald went to Mexico, visited both and embassies but didn't do what was planned. He was then impersonated at both embassies and on the phone to further "the myth" that he was an unstable communist, Fidel loving, leftist. His "handler" instructs him to compose the "Kostin letter" draft. The typed version of the "Kostin letter" is a forgery.

3. Oswald went to Mexico and visited both embassies (twice), acted like a crazy bad-ass Texan waiving his guns around. The KGB decides they didn't want to shoot him and sent him over to the Cuban Embassy. The Cubans were unimpressed and sent him back. He also plays phone tag with both embassies before leaving Mexico abruptly complaining about his soon to expire visa (that was not going to expire anytime soon). He meets with Comrade Kostikov and they begin a plot to undermine the very foundations of American democracy. Oswald writes a whiny letter to the Russian Embassy in D.C. complaining about the stupid Cubans.

4. Oswald went to Mexico on vacation (or for some unknown other reason). Rogue KGB Agent Leonov teams up with his CIA opposite, Rogue CIA Officer David Phillips, they work together to make it look like Oswald was trying to get to Cuba/Russia. Leonov is not witting of assassination plot. This buys KGB "silence".The "Kostin Letter" is a forgery.

I'll put my chips on "Evans".

On 5/20/2017 at 4:55 PM, Chris Newton said:

I could come up with four scenarios.

1. Oswald didn't go to Mexico and he was impersonated at both embassies and on the phone calls. The "Kostin Letter" is a forgery.

2. Oswald went to Mexico, visited both and embassies but didn't do what was planned. He was then impersonated at both embassies and on the phone to further "the myth" that he was an unstable communist, Fidel loving, leftist. His "handler" instructs him to compose the "Kostin letter" draft. The typed version of the "Kostin letter" is a forgery.

3. Oswald went to Mexico and visited both embassies (twice), acted like a crazy bad-ass Texan waiving his guns around. The KGB decides they didn't want to shoot him and sent him over to the Cuban Embassy. The Cubans were unimpressed and sent him back. He also plays phone tag with both embassies before leaving Mexico abruptly complaining about his soon to expire visa (that was not going to expire anytime soon). He meets with Comrade Kostikov and they begin a plot to undermine the very foundations of American democracy. Oswald writes a whiny letter to the Russian Embassy in D.C. complaining about the stupid Cubans.

4. Oswald went to Mexico on vacation (or for some unknown other reason). Rogue KGB Agent Leonov teams up with his CIA opposite, Rogue CIA Officer David Phillips, they work together to make it look like Oswald was trying to get to Cuba/Russia. Leonov is not witting of assassination plot. This buys KGB "silence".The "Kostin Letter" is a forgery.

I'll put my chips on "Evans".

"Fifty-thousand dollars on 'evens'?

Yes, sir, ..... There you go, sir.

Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen!"

PS  That all you got, Chris?

PPS   Personally,  I like number one.

Edited by Thomas Graves

On 5/20/2017 at 6:55 PM, Chris Newton said:

...2. Oswald went to Mexico, visited both and embassies but didn't do what was planned. He was then impersonated at both embassies and on the phone to further "the myth" that he was an unstable communist, Fidel loving, leftist. His "handler" instructs him to compose the "Kostin letter" draft. The typed version of the "Kostin letter" is a forgery...

Chris,

I put my chip on  scenario #2 -- with one difference -- the typed version of the "Kostin letter" is genuine.  

IMHO, the "Kostin letter" was written only to irritate the FBI and befuddle Ruth Paine.  The Soviet Embassy -- once they received it -- recognized it was another "crank" letter.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo