The Education Forum

William King Harvey - Bobbs Merrill

9 hours ago, William Kelly said:

Does anyone have a copy of Flawed Patriot - by Bayard Stockton that contains a photo of William K. Harvey's Bobbs-Merrill company photo ID? 

If so can you scan it and post it here or email it to me? 
Billkelly3@gmail.com 

Thanks, 
BK 

Bill,

Where's my tape cassette you promised to send back to me a few years ago?  You know, of my interview with retired ONI special agent Robert D. Steel?

--  Tommy :sun

18 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

Bill,

Where's my tape cassette you promised to send back to me a few years ago?  You know, of my interview with retired ONI special agent Robert D. Steel?

I offered to send you the money to have it "dubbed" and you said you'd take care of it, yourself.  My offer still stands.  I thought you were an honorable person, but now, after all these years and all your promises over the phone, by e-mail, and by PM here at the forum, I'm beginning to wonder, Mister Kelly.

Should I contact a lawyer about it?  I kept those e-mails and PM's, btw.

Or are you gonna do a "Kellyanne Conway" or a "Vladdie Putin" on me and claim that you already sent it to me years ago?

Why am I making this public, you might wonder?  Because you stopped responding to my PM's.  Maybe you need to be embarrassed.

It's not like I'm hounding you about it every week or month, you know.

--  Tommy :sun

Or how about a public "confession" like, "Thomas, I'm very, very sorry, but I no longer have your recorded interview of Robert D. Steel.  I gave it to some museum, see.  I'm very, very sorry I didn't make a copy of it and send it to you like I promised.  Your buddy, BK"

Edited and bumped for Bill Kelly

Edited by Thomas Graves