The Education Forum

Who Was The Target In Dealey Plaza -- John Kennedy Or John Connally?

BEN HOLMES SAID:

Believers don't believe in utilizing the most plausible explanation... the evidence *CLEARLY* conflicts, and the simple explanation is there ready for them to accept... but they don't.

BUD SAID:

You [Ben Holmes] slide down a slippery slope, grasping at one fantastic concept after another until your ideas are crushed by the weight of the fantastic. Which is why you will never put your ideas on the table for examination, the absurdity of them would become instantly apparent.

BEN HOLMES SAID:

Said the coward who refuses to post his scenario...

And refuses to answer simple questions...

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

You don't think Bud has ever posted his "scenario" of the JFK assassination? You must be nuts.

Bud's scenario has been on the table for decades. And it's the same as mine....

Oswald fired three shots with his Carcano from the 6th floor of the TSBD, striking the President twice, with one of those "strikes" also hitting Governor Connally. No conspiracy. Just Oswald. Period.

BEN HOLMES SAID:

GOOD!!!

It's always amusing when I can get a believer to answer a simple question.

And since you've provided your scenario, I'll do EXACTLY WHAT I'VE REPEATEDLY STATED I WILL DO - which is to provide a scenario EXACTLY as detailed, and with JUST AS MUCH EVIDENCE cited as you do.

At least three shooters fired multiple weapons from at least three different directions, striking the President three times, and striking Connally at least twice, and probably three times. Clearly a conspiracy. Oswald was not a shooter. Period.

Now, the next time you or "Bud" or any other believer tries to claim that I've not provided a scenario - *YOU* will know that you or they are lying, won't you?

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

No wonder you didn't want to post your scenario earlier. It's embarrassingly silly.

Poor Ben.

Just imagine the "at least three shooters" all taking aim at JOHN KENNEDY'S body (with none of them aiming at JOHN CONNALLY, of course; only an idiot would think that any shots were aimed at Connally) --- and the end result of all this AIMING AT KENNEDY is that CONNALLY is hit AS MANY TIMES WITH BULLETS as JFK was (per Holmes' insane scenario).

Hi-lar-ious!

DAVID VON PEIN ALSO SAID:

Do you, Ben, think the "at least three shooters" in Dealey Plaza were PROFESSIONAL ASSASSINS? Or were they merely three guys with guns who were chosen at random off the street to do the job by the Grand Poobah Of Assassinations?

BEN HOLMES SAID:

Tut tut tut, David...

I gave you a RECENT example where a shooter, FAR CLOSER TO HIS INTENDED VICTIM THAN OCCURRED IN DEALEY PLAZA, still ended up shooting two unintended victims.

You should publicly acknowledge that you've been schooled.

*THEN*... and only then, can you ask more questions.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Once more I want lurkers to just envision the kind of "professional assassination" plot that most CTers believe in --- THREE shooters all taking aim at JFK. (And why there was even a NEED for "at least three shooters" is yet another discussion; it's ridiculous overkill, of course, and would only serve to TRIPLE the chances that the shooters would be caught and/or exposed.)

And yet, per Ben, these THREE shooters ("at least"; maybe even four, five, or sixty gunmen, per Kook Ben), all presumably PRO killers, pelt an unintended victim (Connally) with just as many bullets as the intended victim (3 apiece).

Remind me to never again hire any of those "at least three shooters" for my next Presidential hit in the future. Their performance could hardly have been worse (as far as hitting ONLY the target, that is).

It's remarkable that Skinny Holland, Jean Hill, Ike Altgens, and Jesse Curry got out of Dealey Plaza alive, what with the "three blind mice" wielding the guns that day.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2017/04/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1240.html

Edited by David Von Pein

• David Von Pein changed the title to Who Was The Target In Dealey Plaza -- John Kennedy Or John Connally?
11 minutes ago, George Sawtelle said:

David

Don´t forget, there had to be a contingency cover-up in case Connally was the target.

Oh, there HAD to be a "contingency cover-up"? You know that for a fact, eh? ~big grin~

(Forgive me if I chuckle at the thought.)