The Education Forum

Escape from the 6th Floor

14 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Lee Oswald took the risk of going to the Book Depository so he could parade around with a rifle on the sixth floor and be seen minutes before the assassination.  He looked enough like Harvey that it was assumed some witnesses would be confused.

It surprises me that any critic of the Warren Commission would make a comment like Glenn’s above.  If we have learned ANYTHING over the years, it is that there were many witnesses on 11/22/63 who saw things that undermined the Official Story®, but that these views were totally suppressed in a number of different ways.

Some witness observations were merely altered.  The three minute video below shows how the FBI altered the statements of three Dealey Plaza witnesses who saw evidence of shooters outside the Book Depository.

Sworn testimony before the Warren Commission was altered, as the example below shows, in this case to hide the secret transfer of “Oswald’s” possessions to Washington, D.C. the very night of the assassination.  That evidence was altered and then expanded before being secretly returned to Dallas and then being publicly sent to Washington.

Cadigan_Altered.jpg?dl=0

Some witnesses were browbeaten by the FBI to change their stories.  When that didn’t work, some witnesses were even dumped into insane asylums.   Ralph Leon Yates comes to mind.  And, of course, many were simply killed.

As far as we know, someone at the TSBD may well have noticed two similar looking “Oswalds” were in the building.  But we can hardly expect they would be in a position to tell us about it.

Please, folks, at least watch Gil Jesus' 3-minute YouTube video (link above.)  You'll know then who is telling you the truth and who is lying to you!!!!!  

Edited by Jim Hargrove

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David VP

Allen Dulles said he would expect one of his agents to lie under oath if it was necessary. The CIA is in the business of deception. Changing witness testimony is part of that deception.

What don't you understand about the word deception?

Craig always said the rifle was a German mauser. He never changed his testimony on the rifle. If you have a document to the contrary his statement about the rifle has been altered.

9 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

You'll know then who is telling you the truth and who is lying to you!!!!!  

Yes everyone, the evil FBI, WC, HSCA, Secret Service and whoever else is lying. Except when any of these entities provide information that can be used by John Armstrong in his "book" Harvey and Lee as proof of his theories. Then all of a sudden they are trustworthy.

Edited by W. Tracy Parnell

43 minutes ago, George Sawtelle said:

David VP

Are`you joking. The LA Free Press? The perfect model for truth.

Now if it was written in the LA Times I might take notice. But the LA Free Press, get outta here.

So you think the LA Free Press just MADE UP the quote they attribute to "RC" (Roger Craig)??

Get outta here!

David VP

Weitzman wasn't mentioned. Craig of course backed up Weitzman's claim of the mauser. To balance out the report we need to have Weitzman in there.

The LA Free Press was never a real newspaper. The LA Free Press was a useful tool of the the community but it was not a national type newspaper like the LA Times. Their news was more local with a lot of underground news, anti war type stuff. They eventually went out of business in the late seventies.

I wouldn't turn to the LA Free Press for national news and therefore do not put much credibility in their reporting about a national event.

5 hours ago, George Sawtelle said:

David VP

Please provide the entire article. I would like to find out who authored the piece, where the interview took place and the date of the interview.

I already did provide the (nearly) complete article (in my post yesterday [4/17] at 2:19 AM EDT), but I guess you never clicked on it. So here it is again....

https://app.box.com/s/n0hkvccua7iczh71h5bp

The article was written by Jeanne Morgan and it appeared in the March 1, 1968, edition of the L.A. Free Press. The first part of the article is not included above, however. But I do have Page 1 of the article -- here it is....

LA-Free-Press-March-1-1968-Page-1.jpg

Edited by David Von Pein