Followers 0
Steve Thomas

Strategy of tension

48 posts in this topic

I've always thought these scenes from JFK were quite telling:

Then here where talk of removing Kennedy started in the wind:

9 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Michael,

I was just reading something along these same lines just the other day - maybe it was Salandria?

Whoever I was reading (and I'd hate to attribute it to anyone in particular in case I get it wrong), was saying that the conspiracy was so transparent that it was meant to be discovered. The damage came afterwards when the federal government failed to follow up and that said to the American people, "See, this can happen and there's "nothing you can do about it."" 

Steve Thomas

Yes Steve, It was Vince Salandria. 

I did not mean to lift a quote. I certainly had read this take before and attributed it to a general observation among interested parties. In this Simkin bio, it is close to being verbatum.

http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKsalandria.htm

Edited by Michael Clark

10 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

Yes Steve, It was Vince Salandria. 

I certainly had read this take before and attributed it to a general observation among interested parties. In this Simkin bio, it is close to being verbatum.

http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKsalandria.htm

Michael,

Quoting someone named, Michael Clark:

"The term is "Future Shock". While the term usually has more to do with the impact of accelerating industrialism on social psychology, I see, and am searching for, a comparable term that describes the planned, and actual, impact of the JFKA on the American and world psychology."

"Future Shock" - that's a good term for it.

PS: Thanks for the Cicero quote. Gorious banquet indeed. Didn't like Antony much, did he?

Steve Thomas