The Education Forum

Strategy of tension

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Michael,

I was just reading something along these same lines just the other day - maybe it was Salandria?

Whoever I was reading (and I'd hate to attribute it to anyone in particular in case I get it wrong), was saying that the conspiracy was so transparent that it was meant to be discovered. The damage came afterwards when the federal government failed to follow up and that said to the American people, "See, this can happen and there's "nothing you can do about it."" 

Steve Thomas

Yes Steve, It was Vince Salandria. 

I did not mean to lift a quote. I certainly had read this take before and attributed it to a general observation among interested parties. In this Simkin bio, it is close to being verbatum.

http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKsalandria.htm

Edited by Michael Clark

10 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

Yes Steve, It was Vince Salandria. 

I certainly had read this take before and attributed it to a general observation among interested parties. In this Simkin bio, it is close to being verbatum.

http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKsalandria.htm

Michael,

Quoting someone named, Michael Clark:

"The term is "Future Shock". While the term usually has more to do with the impact of accelerating industrialism on social psychology, I see, and am searching for, a comparable term that describes the planned, and actual, impact of the JFKA on the American and world psychology."

"Future Shock" - that's a good term for it.

PS: Thanks for the Cicero quote. Gorious banquet indeed. Didn't like Antony much, did he?

Steve Thomas

• 6 months later...
On 4/22/2017 at 5:59 AM, Steve Thomas said:

Michael,

Quoting someone named, Michael Clark:

"The term is "Future Shock". While the term usually has more to do with the impact of accelerating industrialism on social psychology, I see, and am searching for, a comparable term that describes the planned, and actual, impact of the JFKA on the American and world psychology."

"Future Shock" - that's a good term for it.

PS: Thanks for the Cicero quote. Gorious banquet indeed. Didn't like Antony much, did he?

Steve Thomas

Steve,  Cicero seemed to have been laying bare his contempt while at the same time offering the possibility of reconciliation. Fickle politics if you ask me, but it seems rather familiar now.

I came back to this thread to post something and noticed that this topic was left hanging. Anyway, it's always good to read your posts.

Cheers.

2 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

Dr. Nick Begich (son of the congressman who disappeared on an airplane trip along with Warren Comission member and Congressman, Hale Boggs) with some fascinating observations which are relevant to this topic.

Michael - fantastic.

Edited by Paul Brancato

7 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

Dr. Nick Begich (son of the congressman who disappeared on an airplane trip along with Warren Comission member and Congressman, Hale Boggs) with some fascinating observations which are relevant to this topic.

Michael,

Thank you. That was very inspiring.

Long Live the Zone!

Steve Thomas

• 11 months later...
On 11/12/2017 at 8:07 PM, Michael Clark said:

I came here to find this video link and noticed it was dead. I found it again and figured I would repost it. It gets real interesting and relevant at @ 29 minutes.

Edited by Michael Clark

• 1 month later...

For those interested in this topic, in looking for something else, I ran across this site:

Gladio Collection

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/julyseventh/gladio-collection-t606.html?sid=f47d7ca90c421e771982557faeae1e92

From the person who started this archive (name unknown):

"I'm building a collection of resources on the paramilitary networks which were setup in mainly NATO countries throughout the cold war. If anyone's interests, or wants to help expand the collection, see :  (September 5th and 13th, 2006)

http://www.team8plus.org/e107_plugins/f ... p?390.post
http://www.team8plus.org/e107_plugins/f ... ?3777.post

Many of the article summaries listed have online links to the full articles.

Steve Thomas

I just read through this thread on the subject of CIA Operation Gladio, and wanted to mention the case of Sibel Edmonds.

As most of you probably know, Edmonds worked at the FBI in 2001 as a translator of Turkish, Farsi, and Azerbaijani documents related to the 9/11 attacks in the U.S.

She reported to her supervisors on suspicious activities by some of her FBI colleagues, and was fired by the FBI.  She was then placed under a gag order that was upheld through Federal Court rulings.

She wrote a very interesting book, Classified Woman, about her tenure at the FBI after 9/11,  and then wrote a fictional narrative about Operation Gladio B -- a joint CIA/NATO covert op to implement a strategy of tension in Western Europe and the U.S. to mobilize military interventions to control Central Asia and the Persian Gulf.

Edited by W. Niederhut

4 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

I just read through this thread on the subject of CIA Operation Gladio, and wanted to mention the case of Sibel Edmonds.

As most of you probably know, Edmonds worked at the FBI in 2001 as a translator of Turkish, Farsi, and Azerbaijani documents related to the 9/11 attacks in the U.S.

She reported to her supervisors on suspicious activities by some of her FBI colleagues, and was fired by the FBI.  She was then placed under a gag order that was upheld through Federal Court rulings.

She wrote a very interesting book, Classified Woman, about her tenure at the FBI after 9/11,  and then wrote a fictional narrative about Operation Gladio B -- a joint CIA/NATO covert op to implement a strategy of tension in Western Europe and the U.S. to mobilize military interventions to control Central Asia and the Persian Gulf.

Just downloaded her fictional narrative book. 

23 hours ago, Rob Couteau said:

Can anyone recommend a good, reliable book on Operation Gladio and also a good film on the same subject.  You can either post here or email me. Thanks.

The Swiss historian Daniele Ganser published a history of Operation Gladio in 2005, called "NATO's Secret Armies: Operation Gladio and Terrorism in Western Europe."