The Education Forum

Deception Expert Comments On LBJ/Walter Cronkite Interview.

Re: Coast To Coast AM Appearance.

On the Coast To Coast AM radio talk show recently was an interview of an expert on deception and lying. His name is Mark McClish. His firm and website link are listed below.

I e-mailed Mr. McClish and asked him to comment on the LBJ/Walter Cronkite interview ( on You Tube ) where LBJ makes some startling statements regarding whether "others may have been involved" in JFK's assassination. My initial e-mail is posted after Mr. McClish's response.

My e-mail and Mr. McClish's response to it were not aired on the C2C interview broadcast. I requested and received permission from Mr. McClish to reproduce his e-mailed response to my inquiry and post it on this forum.

I feel the question to Mr. McClish and his responding analysis of the LBJ/Walter Cronkite interview are worthy of contemplating in regards to the import of LBJ's shocking doubts about others being involved besides Oswald in the JFK event,

Mark McClish
Advanced Interviewing Concepts
www.StatementAnalysis.com

I watched the video and to me it appears he was being truthful. As you pointed out, he did display a lot of nonverbal gestures. I believe he displayed these gestures because he was uncomfortable in admitting that there might have been others involved besides Oswald. This would be in contradiction to the Warren Report which is the government’s official version of what happened.

Mark McClish
Advanced Interviewing Concepts
www.StatementAnalysis.com

People's words will betray them.

Hello.

Noticing your appearance on this show I would like to ask ahead of time if you could view this YOUTUBE video of Walter Cronkite interviewing LBJ in 1969 and share your thoughts regards whether LBJ is being deceiving in his interview and if so, to what degree?

I have absolutely no education in this area, but just from an average person's gut feeling, I sense that LBJ's extreme shifting body language, constantly changing facial expressions and many eye closings and looking away and his halting speech just scream deception.

Do you agree? 

The LBJ comments subject matter of this interview has enormous implications in regards to JFK's murder and the credibility of the Warren Commission itself and it's conclusion.

Thank you for your consideration of this request.

To David Von Pein and all other pure LN/WR believers.  Your comment on this? Remember - no twists, turns, long and long-winded WC testimony quotes here. No snide comments from Vince B's and others' books that the CT community is wacky and/or crazy. No shrugs. This is your ex-President speaking, the ex commander in chief expressing his doubts. Your ex highest authority of the land speaking by way of a mainstream media outlet (CBS).

Comments please?

LBJ says in the Walter Cronkite interview regards the integrity of the Warren Commission"

"First of all I think it was made up of the ablest, most judicious and bi-partisan men in the country ..."

"bi-partisan?" ... toward JFK?  Allen Dulles?

Appointed by JFK and RFK hating LBJ?  Informed by JFK and RFK hating Hoover?

And how about this radio interview quote from Agent James Hosty regards the commission's bi-partisan integrity:

Just listened to an interview of Hosty on a Kansas City radio station talk show after his book " Assignment Oswald" was published..

One of the things stated by Hosty in this interview was that ...

"we had people on the inside" regards the Warren Commission.

"Representative Ford was giving us information and Russell and a third person."

So much for an "unbiased"  investigation on the part of the Warren Commission without outside political influence.

I will never understand how any reasonably intelligent and logical person can view this LBJ/Walter Cronkite interview and not see the reality of it's mind blowing, conspiracy suggesting implications regards what LBJ is confessing to Cronkite in it.

LBJ ... " the true motives of Oswald or others who may have been involved."

And how infrequently this amazingly suggestive LBJ/Walter Cronkite video interview is even talked about ( for decades ) in the JFK research realm.

Edited by Joe Bauer

M.Walton, regards your request for comments on the LBJ/Cronkite interview from LN proponents;

I doubt any will respond. 

What can they say?

What would Vince Bugliosi have said about LBJ's Oswald acting alone doubt words? 

That LBJ was not in his right mind by 1969?