The Education Forum

The rifle of TSBD and the rifle CE139 and their scopes had different lengths

Ray 

Stretcher "B" was outside the EOR in which Kennedy was in. I believe Kennedy was taken into the EOR on that stretcher and placed on an operating table. The stretcher was then rinsed off by an orderly and placed outside in the hallway.

The bullet had worked itself loose from Kennedy's wound while nurses and doctors tried to resuscitate him as he was being taken into the hospital. The fact that the bullet was found on that stretcher means Kennedy was on that stretcher.

The stretcher becomes important because of the bullet. Debate about the stretcher without the bullet causes us to veer off track.

The Warren Commission lawyers very skillfully switched the debate to who was on the stretcher because they didn't want to place the bullet on stretcher "B". They wanted us to believe the bullet fell out of Connally's leg.

The simplest explanation is usually the truth. Tomlinson found the bullet on stretcher "B" so Kennedy had to be on that stretcher.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would actually like to see a good, logical refutation of Files' story. I am never comfortable with deferring to authority or just going with the flow; but I do it. Most of the deprecations I see are leveled at researchers who support his story. When I see his video I deduce that he is telling the truth, believes in his falsehoods or is extremely intelligent.

12 hours ago, George Sawtelle said:

Ray

No problem. We had a good discussion. You didn't convince me and I didn't convince you. You have a right to your opinion.

I don't have an opinion, George. I go by what the evidence says- not on what I guess happened.

Ray

With regard to the stretcher magic bullet you allude to not guessing and not having an opinion. So you must base your knowledge on the subject on evidence.

Since you say I'm guessing then you must know the facts. Because how can you say I'm guessing if you didn't know the facts.

But you've provided nothing except criticism.

I'm here to try to find the truth, not one up somebody. We all seek the truth but apparently there are those who think this forum is all about competition. From what I've read of your posts you've not solved anything. No one has a corner on the truth, lest of all me. And that goes for you also. 

7 minutes ago, George Sawtelle said:

Ray

With regard to the stretcher magic bullet you allude to not guessing and not having an opinion. So you must base your knowledge on the subject on evidence.

Since you say I'm guessing then you must know the facts. Because how can you say I'm guessing if you didn't know the facts.

But you've provided nothing except criticism.

I'm here to try to find the truth, not one up somebody. We all seek the truth but apparently there are those who think this forum is all about competition. From what I've read of your posts you've not solved anything. No one has a corner on the truth, lest of all me. And that goes for you also. 

George, I don't know which stretcher the bullet was found.  Nobody knows including you.

I criticise people who state things as being so, when they can't prove they are. Guesses are not the truth. You are correct I haven't solved anything. I have never claimed to do so. If you are after truth, don't guess.

Ray

If you don't know, how do you know I'm guessing. For all you know I may be telling the truth.

IOWS, I know the truth and therefore I know what is false. Or, I don't know the truth and therefore I don't know what is false.

Tomlinson said the bullet he found came from Stretcher "B". Kennedy was on a stretcher when he was taken into the EOR, which opened up to the hallway where the stretcher was located. The stretcher was located opposite the EOR door but near the door according to Tomlinson who drew a sketch showing the stretcher and the door to the EOR. 

Also, Tomlinson said he brought down Connally's stretcher from an EOR one floor above and he placed it near the stretcher that was already there, which is Stretcher "B". So Connally's stretcher was removed from the EOR where Connally was attended it is only logical to say that Kennedy's stretcher was removed from the EOR were Kennedy was attended by the doctors and nurses.

Therefore I logically concluded that stretcher "B" was Kennedy's stretcher and the bullet was found on his stretcher.

Tell me about the guessing.

Edited by George Sawtelle

12 hours ago, George Sawtelle said:

Ray

If you don't know, how do you know I'm guessing. For all you know I may be telling the truth.

IOWS, I know the truth and therefore I know what is false. Or, I don't know the truth and therefore I don't know what is false.

Tomlinson said the bullet he found came from Stretcher "B". Kennedy was on a stretcher when he was taken into the EOR, which opened up to the hallway where the stretcher was located. The stretcher was located opposite the EOR door but near the door according to Tomlinson who drew a sketch showing the stretcher and the door to the EOR. 

Also, Tomlinson said he brought down Connally's stretcher from an EOR one floor above and he placed it near the stretcher that was already there, which is Stretcher "B". So Connally's stretcher was removed from the EOR where Connally was attended it is only logical to say that Kennedy's stretcher was removed from the EOR were Kennedy was attended by the doctors and nurses.

Therefore I logically concluded that stretcher "B" was Kennedy's stretcher and the bullet was found on his stretcher.

Tell me about the guessing.

George, you just don't get it do you? You have just stated that it is your logical conclusion. That doesn't mean a carrot. The world is full of logical conclusions which are proved to be wrong. You are guessing. Cheers.

I think back to the movie "Platoon". A young grunt looks over the shoulder of another grunt as he writes a letter to his girlfriend. The grunt looking over the shoulder says ... it's not "deer" it's "dear", man you dumb. The grunt doing the writing says ... " she don't read no how".

Well we don't read no how. We dumb and Allen Dulles and the WC lawyers are banking on that so they can lead around by the nose and get us to believe anything.

2 hours ago, George Sawtelle said:

The world according to Ray M. Okay.

Only in your world logic = guess. You are in over your head.

Logic has to be based on evidence, George. Not on what you think might have happened. 

There is no proof at all that what you said is true. The pity is you don't realise it.