The Education Forum

The rifle of TSBD and the rifle CE139 and their scopes had different lengths

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Ray + George

RIFLE : distortion  of length of rifle  by the photo.

Ray, you’re correct about the rotation of rifle  ON THE SAME PLAN OF PERSPECTIVE.

Of course if you make  a frontal  photo of a watch, there’s no distortion of lengths  of second/hour hands when they rotate, you still keep watching/photographing the SAME LENGTH when the second/hour hand is being kept vertical at hour 12, and when it is on hour 3, 6, 7, etc.

What I mentioned – and clearly Adrej did not catch – was the MOVEMENT IN DEPTH/AHEAD  of the rifle, changing the perspective (and size of objects)  in a photo, and clearly officer  Day in that photo was keeping the rifle just a little ahead, for no more than 10°.

So, it is impossible that the photo could deform the size in depth (compared with a 100% frontal photo) , for more than a 1.5% of length (sin80° = 0.984 , sin90° = 1). Therefore, the website  JFK-le complot (that I fully mentioned) is totally CORRECT in the comparison of the 2 rifles (see here http://www.jfk-lecomplot.com/english/8/ )

between the photos of TSBD rifle and the official Mannlicher Carcano, proving they were DIFFERENT RIFLES, as the PROPORTIONS in sizes of scopes and total lengths between the 2 rifles  are DIFFERENT.

2) BULLET FROM CONNALLY’S STRETCHER.

I totally agree with ROBERT HARRIS (  http://jfkhistory.com/bell/bellarticle/BellArticle.html ): CE399 (magic bullet official exhibit) cannot 100% be the bullet that stroke Connally, because CONNALLY HIMSELF wrote (in his book: “In History Shadow” 1994): "..the most curious discovery of all took place when they rolled me off the stretcher, and onto the examining table. A metal object fell to the floor, with a click no louder than a wedding band. The nurse picked it up and slipped it into her pocket. It was the bullet from my body, the one that passed through my back, chest and wrist and worked itself loose from my thigh.”

So, Connally saw the TRUE bullet falling onto the floor  from  his thigh at around 12:40 p.m., moments after  he was rushed to the emergency room and moved to the examining table before the surgery, on the 2nd floor, and that bullet was duly taken by a nurse and put immediately  in a brown envelope (after having been shown to  Henry Wade) and delivered to patrolman Nolan, who handed the envelope to Capt. Fritz ( at 7:50 p.m.) , who  made the true bullet disappear  forever.

Therefore it cannot be the fake bullet (planted by Jack Ruby, who was at Parkland at 1:30 p.m, and was seen in the stretchers area of the ground floor by journalist Seth Kantor and Wilma Tice) that Tomlinson discovered 1 hour later, at 1:45 p.m. on the ground floor.

But see here the full and accurate chronological  account of the discovery of the 2 bullets: the TRUE (by Connally himself)  and the fake one (by Tomlinson)

In my section 2 (second compelling reason…) https://www.academia.edu/32346233/Six_Compelling_and_Irrefutable_Reasons_Proving_that_President_Kennedy_was_Killed_by_a_Well-Organized_Plot

Edited by Alberto Miatello
typo

Alberto,  I just want to point out one thing here. These photos were made at about 12 feet and the angle is around 12 degrees. The two photos are aligned at the trigger. Notice how from the trigger down the leaning rifle is much longer, but above the trigger it is only slightly longer. That is  lot of distortion. (You will have to click on it to see the lower part, sorry.)

I made a mistake is setting up this photo.  I made the distance from the camera match at the top of the barrel instead of the middle point of their length.  So the top portion of the stock on the leaning rifle is closer to camera and so also slightly enlarged. Had I done this correctly it would have been smaller than the butt of the rifle. So the only point I can make is that the butt of the gun has become much larger than the top half.