The Education Forum

The Warren Commission and Mexico City

The ARRB not only declassified the Lopez Report.   It also declassified the Slawson/Coleman report.

This was the trip report written by two WC lawyers, David Slawson and Bill Coleman, about Oswald in Mexico City.  It was about one tenth as long as the Lopez Report.  And, to put it mildly, it was not nearly as thorough and complete.  Yet, this was as close as the WC got to an on the ground inquiry about Oswald in MC.  Lisa Pease reported on it for Probe. Its timely considering Mr Baer and his series.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/no-lieutenant-columbo-in-mexico-city

Edited by James DiEugenio

• 3 weeks later...

Michael... there is almost always a link under the frame to the PDF original version of the article in the CTKA archives.

I have the same problem and always hit that link.

========================

There are three types of MC travel evidence...

1. that which is blatant verbal lie 
  2. that which exists in the physical world and was created to implicate Oswald
  3. and that which is an accurate portrayal of events that betrays the conclusion our Oswald was there

The most obvious of evidence - bus tickets - meets both #2 and #3.  
Starting in New Orleans there is simply no record of Oswald taking a bus anywhere.

In the work I did I came to find that the FBI/DFS/Gobernacion were able to find virtually every other person's evidence for having been on the buses they are credited, and even found that some of the names on the manifests simply did not exist.

Despite looking for evidence of Oswald in MC all thru November 1963, Hoover's resources could find nothing, yet Hoover goes along anyway and creates a fairy tale journey of epic proportions.

The CIA wasn't able to officially find him either.   

591f4754e1530_63-11-27RussHolmes104-10434-10093NOVEMBER27-RecordsrevealnotraceofOswald-plusnoArrivalordeparturerecordsforhim1959topresent.jpg.21d6ff67927f90f9bf4097857551ab1e.jpg

Thanks David, 

I do engage in debates about what the MC LHO did while he was in MC. I don't really think he was there, in late September of '63, as is reported. But I do engage with the idea that if a part of that story, or some use of it, does not sound credible, pointing out that incredibility, if I may, makes the larger story less credible. If you see a fault to that logic, please point it out. I am not fully up-to-speed on the case against the visit as a whole so I don't really go there.

Cheers,

Michael

"larger story less credible" - which larger story Michael?

I tried to stay away from things like "sounds credible"... the evidence left for us tells a specific story... the truth tends to be easily corroborated after the fact... lies on the other hand, and created evidence have a much tougher time keeping things straight.

The first batches of BUS TRIP EVIDENCE which came from Mexico was completely wrong despite it being accepted as evidence of Oswald's visit... when it no longer could stand up to scrutiny, it was dropped. simply dropped by Hoover in favor of something else that could work... like "he took this (or that) bus since it was the only bus to get his to his destination when we say he got there"

Mexican Presidential guards showed up at each of the 4 bus lines on 11/22 and "borrowed" all the evidence.

The MC story is symptomatic of the entire WCR...  Desired conclusion unsupported - in fact contradicted - by the actual evidence gathered at the time and from subsequent investigations without the government's bias.

Well Michael - I did about 300 pages on the trip and evidence...  This charade unfolds amazingly..  I hope I've done it some justice...

https://kennedysandking.com/content/the-evidence-is-the-conspiracy-index is the index to all my work but you'll see the 6 Mexico Chapters in this list.

It took the FBI over 2000 documents to explain that Oswald went to Mexico - when all they needed was a single bus ticket... which they finally did get from Marina.

Enjoy the ride

DJ

3 hours ago, David Josephs said:

"larger story less credible" - which larger story Michael?

I tried to stay away from things like "sounds credible"... the evidence left for us tells a specific story... the truth tends to be easily corroborated after the fact... lies on the other hand, and created evidence have a much tougher time keeping things straight.

The first batches of BUS TRIP EVIDENCE which came from Mexico was completely wrong despite it being accepted as evidence of Oswald's visit... when it no longer could stand up to scrutiny, it was dropped. simply dropped by Hoover in favor of something else that could work... like "he took this (or that) bus since it was the only bus to get his to his destination when we say he got there"

Mexican Presidential guards showed up at each of the 4 bus lines on 11/22 and "borrowed" all the evidence.

The MC story is symptomatic of the entire WCR...  Desired conclusion unsupported - in fact contradicted - by the actual evidence gathered at the time and from subsequent investigations without the government's bias.

Well Michael - I did about 300 pages on the trip and evidence...  This charade unfolds amazingly..  I hope I've done it some justice...

https://kennedysandking.com/content/the-evidence-is-the-conspiracy-index is the index to all my work but you'll see the 6 Mexico Chapters in this list.

It took the FBI over 2000 documents to explain that Oswald went to Mexico - when all they needed was a single bus ticket... which they finally did get from Marina.

Enjoy the ride

DJ

Thanks David,

By "The larger story less credible". I was referring to the parts as distinct from tho whole....... fabrication.

Cheers,

Michael

6 hours ago, David Josephs said:

Michael... there is almost always a link under the frame to the PDF original version of the article in the CTKA archives.

I have the same problem and always hit that link.

========================

There are three types of MC travel evidence...

1. that which is blatant verbal lie 
  2. that which exists in the physical world and was created to implicate Oswald
  3. and that which is an accurate portrayal of events that betrays the conclusion our Oswald was there

The most obvious of evidence - bus tickets - meets both #2 and #3.  
Starting in New Orleans there is simply no record of Oswald taking a bus anywhere.

In the work I did I came to find that the FBI/DFS/Gobernacion were able to find virtually every other person's evidence for having been on the buses they are credited, and even found that some of the names on the manifests simply did not exist.

Despite looking for evidence of Oswald in MC all thru November 1963, Hoover's resources could find nothing, yet Hoover goes along anyway and creates a fairy tale journey of epic proportions.

The CIA wasn't able to officially find him either.   

591f4754e1530_63-11-27RussHolmes104-10434-10093NOVEMBER27-RecordsrevealnotraceofOswald-plusnoArrivalordeparturerecordsforhim1959topresent.jpg.21d6ff67927f90f9bf4097857551ab1e.jpg

This is a gem! Lol! Thanks David