The Education Forum

Proof CIA did not plan or execute the JFK assassination

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's not get side-tracked on James Files.  He comes too late -- decades late -- to the CT party.  As CIA researchers have already said -- everything James Files said was already available in books.

James Files was in prison for most of his of his life -- with plenty of time to read these books.

I believe SOME of the things that James Files says -- for example, that he was a long-time chauffeur for Mafia kingpin Charles Nicoletti.  Also, James Files would help Nicoletti in this or that hit contract.  He made a lot of money in crime.

One of the contacts of Charles Nicoletti was the great Mafia kingpin, Johnny Roselli.  Here is where the fame and fortune come in, because Johnny Roselli was certainly involved in many CIA plots to assassinate Fidel Castro -- and somewhere HEARD ABOUT the plot to kill JFK (probably from Frank Sturgis).

Then the Mafia rumor machine started full blast.

So -- yes -- James Files was fairly close to the real action of the JFK assassination -- but after reading all these CT books he began to claim that he was THERE.

That's my reading.

I agree with Ron Ecker on this point -- the shooters were not the result of a last-minute Mafia squabble.

The real question here -- IMHO -- is whether Tosh Plumlee's confessions are correct, and whether the CIA was sent to Dallas to ABORT a mission to kill JFK. 

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

George,

Going only by Tosh Plumlee's claim -- if it is correct -- then we already have "proof" that the CIA did not plan or execute the JFK assassination.

Plumlee's claim is supported by Larry Hancock's opinion about the benign presence of General Ed Lansdale at Dealey Plaza on 11/22/1963.

Plumlee's claim is also supported by Seth Kantor, in his book, Who Was Jack Ruby? (1978), because Kantor finds the Dallas Police at the heart of the JFK drama.

Plumlee's claim is also supported by professor Walt Brown, in his book, Treachery in Dallas (1995), because Brown openly blames the Dallas Police for the JFK murder, from start to finish.

Plumlee's claim is also supported by FBI agent Don Adams, in his book, From an Office Building with a High‑Powered Rifle (2013), because Adams openly blames the Radical Right, like Joseph Milteer -- spreading out to Dallas, including some Dallas Police (e.g. Roscoe White).

Plumlee's claim is also supported by Dr. Jeff Caufield, in his book, General Walker and the Murder of President Kennedy; the Extensive New Evidence of a Radical Right Conspiracy (2015) who builds upon original research in the Radical Right in Dallas, the Minutemen, as well as upon Don Adams' work with Willie Somerset.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

30 minutes ago, George Sawtelle said:

Paul T

Plumlee was accused of flying in not only an abort team but also part of an assassination team.

And that is exactly what he did, unknowingly.

He flew in John Rosselli who was an assassination team member and an abort team member.

George,

Is this what Plumlee himself admits -- or what others accuse him of doing?   I know he admits of the ABORT team.  

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

12 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

George,

Is this what Plumlee himself admits -- or what others accuse him of doing?   I know he admits of the ABORT team.  

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

I am afraid, Paul, that George has taken after you. He makes stuff up and speaks of it as if it were a commonly held truth.

Cheers,

Michael

Edited by Michael Clark

Paul T

I think "accussed" is too strong a word. Should have used "may". The article says may have unknowingly flown in an assassination team instead of an abort team.

Plumlee said Roselli was with him when his plane landed in Garland, Texas the early morning of the assassination. He goes on to say Roselli deboarded and left by car.

Files says Roselli told Nicoletti to stop the assassination.

18 hours ago, George Sawtelle said:

David A

I believe Files. He has no reason to lie.

George,

If James Files was at Dealey Plaza with Charles Nicoletti, on orders to kill JFK, then it could seem that the Mafia killed JFK.

That would be a first in US History.

It would also fail to explain how Lee Harvey Oswald was set up by the Radical Right and the Dallas police so thoroughly.

It would also fail to explain David Lifton's ”pre-autopsy autopsy".

It would also fail to explain the Bill Simpich Mole Hunt.

It also ignores the military precision of the ambush.

I can't fit it in to the full scenario.

James Files knew Johnny Roselli. That was his only claim to fame, IMHO.  He was bored in jail, and saw this opportunity to get fame.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo
typos

Does the story of the delivery of the faked badges appear anywhere before Files claims?

Also, if Files was a second patsy, is there any proof of sheep dipping used against him? What would the story be on him if he was caught? I believe the Mob would not expose themselves like that. All indications say if Files was caught, they would connect him to the Mob five minutes into the investigation.

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 3:27 PM, George Sawtelle said:

David A

I believe Files. He has no reason to lie.

1) Money; 2) Notoriety; 3) Not dying in jail or being homeless after; 4) Wim Dankbaar

Don't fall for convicts.

Edited by David Andrews

George,

Tosh Plumlee has a different story than the one often written about him by CIA-did-it and Mafia-did-it CTers.

Plumlee is saying that he was connected with the CIA back in 1963, and he got a call to ABORT a mission in Dallas.

That does not mean that it was a CIA mission that he was called to abort.

Nor does Plumee himself say, IIRC, that Johnny Roselli went with him.  If I'm mistaken about this, please correct me.

Tosh Plumlee is a member of this FORUM.  I hope that finally -- after 9 years -- he can find a fair hearing on this FORUM.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Ty C

Holt mentioned that he made the fake badges in an interview with Dankbaar.

There is no greater example of mafia participation in the assassination than Jack Ruby. Yet what did the US government say about Ruby? No evidence that Ruby was motivated by the mafia to kill Oswald. No credible ties to the mafia. He killed Oswald to spare Mrs. Kennedy from having to return to Dallas for Ruby's trial.

Same would have happened to Files. The story would have concentrated on a young man who was court martialed from the US army for insubordination and some drug running while in the army. No credible ties to the mafia. Malcontent psychopath who was in and out of trouble with the law. Files had a more negative baggage than Oswald.

Files did not need to be sheep-dipped as a commie. He  was a lone nut. Once you are in jail with no consul they can plant all kinds of documents on you and how can you respond?

We must remember that Files was secondary. In a pinch he would do.