The Education Forum

Judge Tunheim: "I think Oswald was the only shooter that day"

From the article quoting Judge Tunheim: “I think Oswald was the only shooter that day. Whether he had discussions with anyone in advance, that was relevant to the assassination, that could have been the basis for a conspiracy, I don’t know if we’ll ever know that for sure,” he said. “That’s fair game for researchers to try to figure out.”

http://www.startribune.com/the-final-cache-of-secret-jfk-records-set-for-release-this-year/420958203/

And the thing is Tunheim was the best of the lot of those ARRB commissioners.  

Some of the others, like the late Kermit Hall, actually used arguments he borrowed from Max Holland in articles for academic journals.  

You really wonder if Tunheim has even read every things that has been released.  Because some of the stuff was done in mass releases.

Federal Judge John Tunheim presided over the "Levaquin" law suit action ( cases all over the country but tried in the Minnesota district ) a few years ago.

Levaquin is a super powerful antibiotic ( class of antibiotics called flouroquinolones ) manufactured by the Johnson & Johnson drug company. Same as Cipro.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Oswald's income tax records are what we need to see.

And I object to the label "assassination buffs."

The more correct term should be "truth seekers,"