The Education Forum

Trump-Russia on Twitter

This is my first topic. Been hanging out here a couple years, joined not too long ago. Just not confident enough in my knowledge to engage most here in debate. Be that as it may, this is something a little different and I would like to get input from more knowledgeable people than myself. Please bear with me. I'll get to the JFK connection momentarily.

I was wondering if anyone else has been interested in all of the Trump-Russia/election rigging/quid pro quo/RICO reporting that has been going on, seemingly primarily on Twitter? I've been following three or four Tweetsters who claim to have connections in the FBI, intelligence community, including foreign intel services. Most revelations are coming from people like Claude Taylor, John Schindler, Louise Mensch and someone called The Jester.

According to these people and their sources, the case is a lock and the Trumps and their minions will die in jail as traitors.

I know not whether that's the case and am certainly not advocating their position. I'm a journalist of 30 years and don't jump to conclusions that easily. I'm just attracted to the subject for probably the same reason I'm attracted to the JFK assassination -- the intrigue, mystery, mind-boggling possibilities, a desire to see justice done, the rule of law upheld, etc.

Be that as it may, I think there is smoke there and it seems pretty obvious.  

All of the aforementioned Twitter reporters claim deep ties to intel and that our intelligence community are heroes and that everyone will realize this when all this finally unfolds, if ever.

This makes my reporter alarm bells go off. My natural distrust of the intelligence community (based largely on the great research done by people like you and others), makes me question the credibility of those reporting on Trump-Russia. Plus in the past week or so there has been a lot of sniping and in-fighting among the Tweetsters, when before they all seemed so chummy. It's suspicious to me.

It occurred to me the other day that maybe asking them their opinion of who killed JFK would weed out who among them has some honor and who is merely shilling for the intelligence community.

Today, before I got a chance to pose the question, John Schindler posted this on Twitter in reference to a Daily Beast Story that alleges Russia was behind the rumors that the CIA was involved in the JFK assassination. Think I got my answer. Just curious what others think of this. Thanks.

Insert other media

Screen Shot 2017-05-05 at 9.28.37 AM.png

Edited by Andrew Prutsok

None other than Senator Feinstein came out yesterday and essentially said there was no collusion between Trump and Russia. I think all of the "tweetsters" you mention have an axe to grind against Trump anyways. Louise Mensch? She is whacked out of her brain. 

If you want to gain a true understanding of what I believe is going on with all of this, follow Thomas Wictor on Twitter. His analysis is spot on every time. 

Two quick answers, first off the FSB (like the KGB) works at recruiting and manipulating Agents of Influence and Useful Idiots, collusion is unnecessary and would be far to simple minded to expect from a professional intelligence agency.  Its about manipulation and shaping - although thousands of pages of now available Russian intel documents show that their agents of influence were sometimes naive and at other times culpable.  Moving them into actual collections work was something else entirely.  The folks being called out as associated with Trump would most likely be in the Agents of Influence category if you could see the Line PR files of the FSB right now. 

Secondly, the thousands of pages of KGB archives documents brought over after the file of the Soviet Union do most specifically that one of the action programs of the KGB was to link the CIA with the JFK assassination, the Hunt memo being simply one example of their activities.  This has been documented and written about in books on Russian intel, not so much in JFK literature.

I'll be speaking on all this in a two hour internet radio spot in a couple of weeks; at present am deeply into research on the subject with a possible book in the offing down the road a couple of years.

Andrew:

Those of us in the forum who are intensely interested in the Trump-Russia scandal have been posting regularly in the forum topic whose link is below. This was done at the suggestion of the moderator for the JFK Assassination topic.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?/forum/258-political-discussions/

Doug

Followiing my academic excercise of presuming that I am being lied-to, then generating a hypothetical truth before moving on to evaluate the likelihood of either being the case, I see the Syria cruise missile attacks and the recent Russian bomber sorties near Alaska, as fake demonstrations of animosity and tension. That deduction makes more sense, to me, than does any strategic or tactical benefit from either situation.

To be sure, I am suggesting that what we are seeing is Trump-Putin collusion; an effort to disguise a cozy relationship.

Edited by Michael Clark